[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only ONE, singular chance at life >Born with aspergers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1502838807243.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502838807243.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>Only ONE, singular chance at life
>Born with aspergers

THIS FUCKING DISEASE HAS RUINED MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I mean... It could be worse?
>>
haha ass burgers kek
>>
it's not a disease it's a way of being, your brain works different I think

how does it affect you?
>>
File: 1502038782880.jpg (18KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1502038782880.jpg
18KB, 680x583px
>>39298431
>how does it affect you?

Too socially retarded to fit in with normal people, too normal to not be self-aware of my social retardation.

I am hyper aware of every social fuck-up I make. I can't stop making them because I have aspergers.

Aspergers is the SOLE reason for me being a kissless virgin, also.
>>
>>39297966
That sucks man, but instead of complaining about it you should focus on doing things that works around it. I don't have aspergers so maybe I'm not fully understanding your situation but there's got to be something you can do that it won't affect as much on.
>>
>>39297966

If you for some reason could go to a similar theraphist and make him belive you are not depressed while all the circumstance are the same in your life as before.
Or you actully can find peace in your life with the same circumstances around and atleast not have whats called "depression" and then go to the therapist and not lie but tell them all these things but at the end actully be able to tell, firmly, them you are not depressed THEN they will be forced to release your diagnosis of asperger.

Its a strange world.

If it werent for the fact that some few things in my life are really stable ENOUGH and loving (mostly family interactions and support) I would prob have killed myself long ago or become more than just an asperger case. Most other things are just as broken as a broken back.
"So you are not depressed overall in your life anon?"
"No not really"
"Ok so I can tell you, you have not aspergers"
"ok."

"Your back is broken here and here."
"Okey, i dont really feel it though, what should I do?
"Well we wont be operating or do anything to fix those specific areas, you seem to be well off."

~ Life ~
>>
>>39297966
Could be worse. Aspergers is a weird kind of in-between condition where most of the brain is pretty much normal only the social part is all rusty and occasionally sparks and sputters violently. Imagine having a 75IQ on top of this shit, or seeing things that aren't there. As far as brain condition things go it could be a lot worse. All it's really done to me is make me care about science-fiction more than human contact. I still function mostly fine but not really who am I kidding I'm dysfunctional on every possible level why else would I be here?
>>
>>39298542
>this post

I guess I have to add Asperger's to my mental health problems list then.
>>
>>39297966
that gif is the stuff of fucking nightmares
>>
File: 1502136596988.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502136596988.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>39298701
At least full-on autists, downies, retards etc have no real comprehension of how bad things are. Many of them are even very happy so long as they are well cared for and kept away from things that trigger them.

Aspies have it REALLY bad because we know full well how fucked we are, but are powerless to stop it.
>>
>>39299015
I beg to differ. See >>39299059
Also, smoking weed with people seems great, since you get to know people and can be weird without consequences since you can blame it on being high.
>>
>>39298712
Self diagnosing faggot. Of all the forms of Autism, I wish I had aspergers. While they stand no chance of blending in with society, they posses the greatest form of weapons autism. Imagine recognising the patterns in everything and understanding the most effective and efficient way to do anything. The only thing you couldnt do was social, because they can't react instinctively.
>>
>>39299059
>autistic teenager on 4chan

Just go and stay go.
>>
>>39297966
>>Only ONE, singular chance at life
That's where you're wrong, kiddo
You have all the lives
We live out each and every possible existence because that's what is necessary in order for us to be a complete whole "God".
>>
You were born in one of the most peaceful, abundant times that have ever existed on the planet. Stop being a fucking infant and grow up
>>
File: 1502140021978.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502140021978.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>39299214
>Imagine recognising the patterns in everything and understanding the most effective and efficient way to do anything.

This is not what aspergers is like at all. I'm an aspie (properly diagnosed) and I have none of these powers, only social retardation.

>>39299249
>You were born in one of the most peaceful, abundant times that have ever existed on the planet.

Why would this matter to me when I am a socially defunct kissless virgin who doesn't get to experience any of the fun?
>>
>>39299265
Good point. Kill yourself since it doesnt matter
>>
>>39297966
If it makes you feel better robot, I don't have aspergers and I still hate my life
>>
>>39297966
Same here famalam.
I always misinterpret women being nice to me as them flirting with me. Just like yesterday, I thought I really hit it off with a cute girl and then they casually mention they have a boyfriend.
Hurts like fuck every time. I really want to die now.
>>
>>39298542
Assburgers doesn't exist. You won't get better until you stop believing in it.
>>
>>39299249
>Stop being a fucking infant and grow up
>He actually thinks muhchurity isn't a shitty myth made up by societal elitists.
You're more pathetic than OP, holy shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.