[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you think his downfall'll play out? I just only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: logan-paul.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
logan-paul.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
So how do you think his downfall'll play out?

I just only found out about him (I'm 27 -- too old to understand you kids and Vine and Twitter and whatever that bullshit). But so far he's playing the classic case of some superstar rising to fame at an awfully fast pace, the fame going to his head, his ego becoming an ever stricken poison that pollutes him and those around him, and inevitable fall into decay and obscurity. Well, maybe not too much obscurity. But it looks like his bubble is ontrack to pop in the near future.
>>
>>39297959
>anyone better than me must have an eventual downfall

nice cope
>>
>>39297959
He's already beginning to come apart. He falsely accused another youtuber of assaulting a woman, got banned from recording in his own home and will probably have a lawsuit from his neighbours.

I know a depressingly large amount about this piece of shit.
>>
File: header.png (611KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
header.png
611KB, 1000x625px
he fucks an underage twink
>>
he'll OD desu
>>
>>39298595
that's more likely to happen to Nick Crompton
>>
I have no idea who this is and I don't care
>>
>>39297959

There is no downfall, Chad always wins and the good die young. People think Chad is stupid but he's not, he's very cunning e.g. Donald Trump. These people control the world in an almost Godlike way.
>>
hey im 27 too but you know what fuck this jake paul guy i don't give a fuck theres other things to think and read on this site man
>>
>>39298645
>I have no idea who this is and I don't care
first you watch this highly viewed video and then you poke your eyes out with knives. then all will be revealed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
>>
>>39298784
>There is no downfall, Chad always wins and the good die young. People think Chad is stupid but he's not, he's very cunning e.g. Donald Trump. These people control the world in an almost Godlike way.
even when they lose they manage to win somehow. it's true. no one can ever take away from him that he and his brother were superstars, even if it was only ironically.
>>
>2027
>Jake Paul publishes his manifesto 'It's Everyday Bro'
>Team 10 is declared a terrorist organisation by the Zuckerberg administration
>Nick Crompton and other senior T10 members are killed by ATF agents at Jake Paul's LA compound
>T10 goes into hiding in the Sierra de Juarez mountain range, now renamed New Englandland in honor of Crompton.
>T10 becomes affiliated with Juarez Cartel and begins mercenary operations across South America
>T10 founds the Rainbro Resistance Army
>Rainbro carries out hit and run attacks across the US-Mexico border and is suspected of involvement in electronic voter fraud during the 2028 elections
>2029 Jared Kushner is elected US president
>Kushner tacitly recruits Rainbro to help quell civil unrest after the election
>Rainbro begins counter insurgency operations on US soil.
>Rainbro liquidates senior Antifa and BLM members.
>Rainbro kills 100 peaceful activists in the second Bowling Green Massacre
>Kushner accuses Jake Paul of unsound methods and severs all ties with Rainbro and T10
>Jake Paul is declared an enemy of the New American Reich
>Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher is kidnapped by T10 operatives and taken to their mountain fortress 'Outer Rainbro'
>Logan Paul is released from military prison and sent on a one-man infiltration mission into Mexico to rescue Isabelle and kill his brother.
>>
His downfall will be slow and and painless to him. He might coax himself into some snafus along the way, but nothing he ever does is going to end his career. His image is that he's a young superstar that lives by his own rules and that image is valuable to a lot of people (including the people that work for him), so they will make efforts to keep him afloat. Maybe his downfall will start when he gets too old and gets replaced by the next Jake Paul but if he can reinvent himself before then we'll be see a lot of more of him.

The only way he's going to stop abruptly if he's caught doing something morally reprehensible that causes his sponsors and people to drop him, like animal cruelty or some kind of sexual offense. Something that would lead people to not want to be associated with him. Causing a ruckus and being a right twat is not morally reprehensible and only speaks to giddy 12 year olds who are going through their rebellious phases. And since that is his audience, he'll continue doing it because "it's everyday bro".
>>
Unless he pays off that other youtube. He can get into serious trouble for defamation.
>>
>>39298856
WHAT THE (un)ORIGINAL FUCK
>>
>>39299330
>2032
>Chris from PrankInvasion is elected president
>No Clothes Family Day and Mommy Makeout Day replace Christmas and Thanksgiving
>>
>>39297959
>I'm 27 -- too old to understand you kids and Vine and Twitter and whatever that bullshit
You're not senile are you? Don't use your age as an excuse for laziness or apathy.
>>
>>39297959
>Implying that degenerate internet celebs ever have a "downfall"

There are always retarded 12 year olds. The current ones may grow up but there are newer ones out there that'll find shit and stick to it.
>>
>>39298856
>from ohio doe, white boi

Is this.. does this classify as a wigger?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.