[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is being social and liked the only fucking thing that matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1487598230124.png (132KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487598230124.png
132KB, 540x301px
why is being social and liked the only fucking thing that matters in the world?

>go to college
>study hard
>do well
>ace courses
>earn my piece of paper

>it doesn't matter because I didn't do LE NETWORKING
>>
Humans are very social creatures.
>>
>>39297625
then why do I even exist
>>
>>39297605
because humans are herd animals with a micron-thick veil of civilization.
>>
>>39297605
networking is just a code word for nepotism
>>
>>39297605
Back when we weren't flooded with spics and pajeets there were plenty of jobs available. You can thank your Jewish overlords for that.
>>
File: tired of it.png (190KB, 380x640px) Image search: [Google]
tired of it.png
190KB, 380x640px
because you're telling yourself so

youtu.be/n8hmCcXvpz8

dream a better dream, and just know, no matter what you do the good guys always win
>>
Yeah, found out the hardway. I at least made some friends at school and they helped me out by recommending me at their work.
>>
File: 1503191245049.jpg (70KB, 622x629px) Image search: [Google]
1503191245049.jpg
70KB, 622x629px
>>39297628
Anon it sounds like you have some kind of God complex. What are you some kind of school shooter? Why don't you just use stupid fucking small talk and fake laughter? Don't you want a girlfriend? What are you gay?
>>
>>39297701
what are you saying

I really don't understand
>>
File: 1straw.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1straw.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>39297647
This. If you didn't study some 2-3 engineering/science subjects that are in demand there is no point even going to uni these days. Well, there is a point as you will learn and grow a lot but it won't help you get a better job. Also the list of demans these days are so huge that you have to be exceptional, study the field that is in demand, take internships, network, great grades and then you only have some chance to get entry level job that will pay you peanuts. It will take you months to get that job probably, you will sacrifice a lot and there is no guarantee you will advance.

There may be exceptions but that is because the field is in demand. You can hop into a field like that and once you gradiuate suddenly it is already saturated. But at least you are more knowledgeable wage kek now. It only brings more depression.
>>
File: 1459876298423.png (992KB, 1058x712px) Image search: [Google]
1459876298423.png
992KB, 1058x712px
>did one year of university
>want to drop out
>already $10k in debt so I'm too afraid to have spent all my money on literally nothing
>don't know what to major in
>not interested in anything
>can't think of a job that I could tolerate for the rest of my life
>>
>>39297628
we are just people born in a time where we are not needed. You couldve been a warrior, you couldve been a scholar, you couldve been a hunter. None of that is needed anymore. Since people have so much freedom now not having to care about survival social status has became the one thing to care about.
>>
>>39297605
I know that feeling. I'm going into the third year of my degree now myself but I don't know how I'll cope in the workplace scene because I'm so antisocial and autistic by nature. I'm working part time aswell (because nepotism) and my social ineptitude is VERY apparent to all the employees. Every moment there is painful as fuck. It's made me question if my life is worth living.

I guess we'll just have to fight our way through it. It's our cross to bear, so we just have to bear it. Good luck. If you find trouble getting work maybe go to places and ask for work experience from them so you can say you have work experience.
>>
File: 1498292108582.jpg (212KB, 744x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498292108582.jpg
212KB, 744x960px
>>39297701
STOP BEING A CANCER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.