[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be married >have crush on married coworker, but think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170724_112134.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_112134.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>be married
>have crush on married coworker, but think I have zero chance
>last week she invites me to lunch, we bond, nothing happens
>wednesday invite her for a drink after work, she picks non alcoholic place, we bond, start to make a move (touching leg, back), she doesn't pull back but says she has to go home or husband will suspect
>send her some semi forward texts, she replies "you shouldn't say things like that, other people could be upset if they found out"
>Thursday try to get her to spend some time alone at work, but cant, we are both genuinely too busy
>try to wait for her at the end of the shift, but she had an issue holding her back longer and I didn't want to make it too obvious in front of others that I was waiting for her, so I leave
>go home disappointed, but she calls and says sorry we couldn't hang out after worl, but we would see each other today Friday so it's okay

>will see her in roughly 6 hours
>already have plans for after work, so whatever move I make must happen between 2pm and 7pm while we are both at work

At this point my intentions are so clear I think I'm just gonna wait for both of us to be alone in the back room where the scanner is, grab her hand, lead her around a corner and just kiss her. After that make an excuse for the both of us to go out together to get supplies or whatever, and keep making out in my car or something.

Thoughts?
>>
>>39297553
What the actual fuck is wrong with you, OP? You're both married. Fuck off with your adulterous bullshit.
>>
>>39297553
>Thoughts?
Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.
>>
>married
>on /r9k/
Get the fuck out
>>
>>39297553
coward, divorce first. then fuck around.
>>
Good way to lose half of everything you own
>>
>>39297553
As a young Chad that fucked a married woman last week I would advice against that.
She's baiting you for a payout.

Her distance and indifference was a hesitance she gave to you so she can have the time to plot and think of a way of getting a nice big sum payout from your employer while using your libido against you. You'll end up fired at some point down the line and divorced
>>
>>39297805
Damn you think so? I was gonna move her to where there's no cameras. Hmmm, I could always make an excuse to take her out of work for visiting customers or whatever and make a move then.
>>
Are you fucking thick OP? Why would you get married if you're looking to fuck around with other girls?
>>
>>39297553
This is bait, but there are legitimately people who will go to this much effort to ruin the lives of four adults and who knows how many kids just for some nookie.
Why, normies?
>>
>>39297695
All married couples fuck around. I'm currently seeing two other married women. That's just how we cope with a boring sex life
>>
>>39299264
No kids for us, she married some old white guy for papers and I married a really close and good looking friend for the social status boost. My wife maybe fucks around top, idk, I don't think so but she is way hotter than me so it wouldn't surprise me nor upset me.

Point is, no lives are being ruined reslly, we are just enjoying ourselves.
>>
unironically neck yourself. you fucking jackass loser shithead asshole. i hope you get super aids from her and your dick falls off.
>>
>>39297553
You're scum. Enjoy your wife divorcing you.
>>
I love stories like these. Please greentext more later OP. Hopefully this thread will still be alive by that time.
>>
>>39299858
I will, Ill throw in some pictures if I can. 2 hours until I see her, oh boy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.