[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the deal with piss bottles Why wouldnt you just go piss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 71hMQ4DedKL._SL1500_.jpg (166KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71hMQ4DedKL._SL1500_.jpg
166KB, 1500x1500px
Whats the deal with piss bottles

Why wouldnt you just go piss in the toilet? Do people actually do this or is it a joke
>>
>>39297290
People on long car rides, like truckers, or students in buses for school sponsored events, because they can't stop anywhere
>>
>>39297290
who cares mommy comes and cleans them up once a week so why would I piss in the toilet when I can piss in a bottle and mommy takes care of them
>>
>>39297290
It is to avoid parents. If you don't have your own baghrooom, living your room gives parents power
>>
they used to be called chamber pots anon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamber_pot

now stop asking
the pissjug is just the modern verion of the chamber pot....spread the word
>>
>>39297318
Ok let me rephrase. If youre a long haul trucker or something it makes perfect sense. But i hear some people piss in bottles in their room rather than going to the toilet.

Why would anyone do this?
>>
>>39297345
Yeah except there is a room with an automated chamber pot in it called the bathroom

>>39297344
How does leaving your room give your parents power? Youre already living in their house. You dont have a lot of leverage either way
>>
>>39297379
tell that to people that used to use chamber pots and pissjugs
>>
File: Aviator-dicaprio-pee-bottles.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Aviator-dicaprio-pee-bottles.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
You're not looking at the big picture here.

The people who piss in a bottle don't clean themselves or their rooms for weeks on end. They are filthy and surrounded with filth. However, these people can actually be surprisingly self-aware of what they look like and the mental illness they're projecting.

So, the LAST THING they want to do is leave their room, have somebody peer in, see food have mold growing on it, choke to the smell, and see some filthy disgusting unshaven robot, and give them that look. That look of concern, of pity.
So they decide rather than getting their shit together, to become even more fargone and piss in a bottle so they can leave their room at more strategically oppertune times.

They may also just be lazy as fuck and see less trips to the bathroom as more efficient. Or they can just be straight up fucking nuts like Howard Hughes with his collection of piss jars.
>>
two reasons:

anxiety of having to face who ever is in the house

convenience
>>
File: bottle.jpg (16KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
bottle.jpg
16KB, 498x498px
>when i was seven i had to pee while playing ps2 in my room
>remember that my friends told me about pissing in bottles
>find a stainless steel bottle in one of my drawers and piss in it
>put it back in the drawer and forget about it
>like 6 months later i take it back out and the lid is stuck to the bottle, with solidified piss coming from the lid like it was sand
>get the sand-piss all over my hands

Never again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.