[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move to another country with the intention to start anew,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0287.jpg (66KB, 785x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
66KB, 785x720px
>move to another country with the intention to start anew, build a new life
>it's just as lonely and as friendless as the life back home

There truly is no escape for us.
>>
>>39296935
No shit you drag your prison around with you, your meek and bland personality is the reason you're unhappy and alone, you're like plain bread, no one wants to eat just plain bread
>>
>move away for uni, thinking I'll make some meaningful contacts and relationships with people
>remember in the attempt that I can't into that
Wonder if I should just stop putting on the front and stay completely alone.
>>
>>39296963

>meek and bland personality

I don't know what is so exciting about other people's personality
>>
>>39296978
It's not about them being exiting and fun, it is about you being so god damn boring you make them seem fun and outgoing in comparison
You're like the fun leech that silences the entire room by just his mopey presence and people will start to whisper and want to leave because you're such a downer, it is common in people who have lived in social isolation for long periods of time to suck at social interaction

TLDR; You are boring, stop being so boring man, go out and do stuff, any fucking stuff
>>
>>39297013

>haha you're doing stuff and you suck at it. you know what you should do? do stuff! any stuff!
>>
>>39297055
Well repeat the stuff you're doing badly until you start to get kind of good at it, that is called learning through experience and it is what keeps idiots going
>>
>>39297099
Different anon, but it's not like that always works. Any shit like depression, autism or a wide variety of personality disorders can fuck with the motivation required to actually keep doing that.
Telling someone who just wants to die, sees no point in putting in the effort anymore and can't for the death of him drag out mental strength to keep going to just "repeat the stuff you're doing badly" is equal to telling some autistic wanker to just b urself, brah.
>>
>>39297171
This, and in addition to that even if one does just do shit, not everyone even can get kind of good at shit. You know how many people have tried to be good at shit and failed even after spending literally their entire lives trying? A lot of people

Fuck normalfaggots they need to get off this board.
>>
>>39297099
you are wrong. all this does is mean you can end up making anything as boring as you are once you get good at it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.