[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >think about a girl in party >the girl comes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0112.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.png
27KB, 691x653px
>be me
>think about a girl in party
>the girl comes up to me and starts chatting me up the second I think to myself if She knows I exist
>we talk, go outside & talk more
>i like her very much
>get her facebook
>we set up a date
>go to park and talk
>she knows I like her and want to be more than friend
>its late and walk to her house
>hug and say goodbye
>text her i enjoyed it
>"so did I"
>o fuck Yes
>decide to tell her my feelings on another date
>ask if she wants to go out again
>seen
NO RESPONSE IN 2 DAYS
Why do women do this
>>
Go away normalfag. sage
>>
>>39296857
>>Facebook
retard, never date a woman with an OPEN social network.
>>
>>39296857
She's not texting you back because she's too busy sucking off chad and tyrone
>>
>>39296872
I literally made facebook account just for her
>>
>>39296857
Sorry its happened to me a lot and mostly the reason is the guy she had her eye on already or just met and likes comes around.

Courtship for women 101.
Settle, settle, settle, metguycrushfuckwithinonehour, settle, settle, settle, metanotherguycrushfuckwithinonehour, settle, settle.....
>>
>>39296883
Delete your Facebook, don't deactivate it, delete it (it's possible, but a hidden feature).

Number one red flag for a bad GF:
She uses an open social network site.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 218x231px
First thing, you dumb fucking cunt, she was probably some idiot roastie
Second thing, love doesn't exist, it's just a fucking chemical reaction in your brain making you to spread your genes because we wuz monkeys
Third thing, op is a faggot
>>
>>39296929
Everything is a chemical reaction you fsggot edgelord. The fact that we've evolved higher cognition and developped the ability to feel these complex thoughts with love, should tell you it's real. What, you dont think the basis for your happiness, confidence, elf worth or memory are all chemical reactions too...

You're just too much of a failure to find someone to give you the love reaction so you'll always be a loser on the outside looking in.
>>
>>39298256
>You're just too much of a failure to find someone to give you the love reaction so you'll always be a loser on the outside looking in.
aka
>I fucked a drunk fat bitch with my 3 incher in a club 2 months ago, i'm so fucking awesome
>>
>>39296857
Just text her again.. you'd be surprised how many normies do this and then get sex... i mean yeah even if you were to form a relationship it will probably fall apart but you could swallow some of your pride to at least be happy for a while...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.