[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say there's a girl who is super into you, your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: anoreicollins004.jpg (224KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
anoreicollins004.jpg
224KB, 1600x1066px
Let's say there's a girl who is super into you, your interests match up nearly identically, she'd be willing to cater to whatever you wanted sexually, etc. She's - at least in terms of personality - a perfect match for you.
Now let's say that same girl is very overweight. I'm not talking thicc, I'm not talking chubby. I'm talking 250-300+ lbs.
Would you still date her despite that?
>>
File: 1481198077026.jpg (231KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481198077026.jpg
231KB, 1280x1280px
>>39296653
hell yes give me that extra thicccc++
>>
>>39296653
im already in this situation op
idk her personality tho
>>
>>39296653
No. I take care of my body so I sort of expect the same for someone else
>>
I would date aImost anyone
>>
Yes, but she isn't allowed to eat anything without my permission.
Which is a personality trait, so she wouldn't cheat because her personality is perfect.
Few years of calorie counting and exercise, and she'd be healthy.
>>
>>39296653
>be in this situation
>would gladly fuck but works with her
>would not date though, i just can't see myself going around with a fat gf

Not sure why.
Before this situation i didn't think i'd react like this in the situation.
>>
>>39296653
Fuck no. A woman who gets to that weight will lack several very important personality traits.
>>
>>39296653
So you mean you're giving an ssbbw who probably will let me gain her a bit more, who loves me and wants to be in my life?

Nigger where the fuck do I sign up?
>>
>tfw no obese gf to sit on your face and fart
>>
>>39296653
Yes, but i'd force her to loose weight or help her loose weight.
>>
>>39296653
No because I'm fat and two obese people can't have sex.
>>
File: Milla-Monroe-21-3.jpg (78KB, 666x1000px)
Milla-Monroe-21-3.jpg
78KB, 666x1000px
>>39296715
>i just can't see myself going around with a fat gf
Because of how people would perceive you? That's something you really shouldn't worry about if it gets to the point where you actually develop feelings for someone. If you're just in it to bust a nut then whatever, but ultimately if you're with someone and you're worried about what other people think, the other people aren't the ones fucking her. You are.
>>
>>39296653
My current gf is 5'4 and 45kgs- I also then have a mistress who is 5'1 and 360lbs- so fat there is a lot she struggles to do- it's glorious
>>
>>39296774
>overweight mistress
are you me? i'm in the same boat
>>
>>39296653
depends, if it was lexxxi luxe or >>39296672
sure why not? Look at the size of those tits dude.

Idk, fat girls are a mystery to me.
Growing up in NY they were few and far between, everyone was really skinny in highschool and most people were in college

If it was beccabae I don't think I could.
>>
fat girls are cute as long as they're proportional and don't smell bad
>>
>>39296653
My sexuality is dressing up thin girls in tight clothes and teasing them in various positions. If she is into that idk, maybe.
>>
File: Karla_Lane_Fetish_025.jpg (104KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Karla_Lane_Fetish_025.jpg
104KB, 665x1000px
>>39296815
It's a hypothetical. She's at least willing to entertain whatever fetish you can come up with.
>>
>>39296653
Y E S
Would still want her to take weight loss seriously as a long term goal, though, for health reasons.
>>
>>39296832
There was a comic I read ages ago where an ugly and fat couple molested attractive young girls, but didn't touch each other. This is the closest I can imagine how could it work.
>>
File: 2235636_10_o.jpg (75KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
2235636_10_o.jpg
75KB, 533x800px
>>39296871
Interesting. What would you even call that fetish?
>>
File: 1503573712248.png (661KB, 756x800px)
1503573712248.png
661KB, 756x800px
I would date anyone who was kind to me and wanted to spend time with me
>>
>>39296903
It is some form of bdsm I guess.
>>
>>39296780
Good isn't it! Key to it is separate bank accounts- i have a secret paperless one that lets me do what I want
>>
>>39296937
Finances don't play a part in it for me. She and I are exclusive, but there's sentimentality attached as well.
>>
>>39296653
I wouldn't date her but I would use her to fulfill every disgusting sexual desire I had.
Whatever perverted, godless, humiliating thing I could think of, I would make her do.
>>
>>39296653
I would consider dating anyone who is around the same level of fat as me.m, which isn't overly, since I can see my dick when I look down
>>
> She's - at least in terms of personality - a perfect match for you.

Then it would be impossible for her to be fat; I don't like women that have no self- control.
>>
>>39296653
no. physical attraction matters.
>>
She could lose some weight. But yea, i would.
>>
I actually met a girl like this on /r9k/ three years ago. She's almost 300, I'm 160. She's on the other side of the US, but I've flown over to visit her a few times now, and we're good together. She's willing to try my most depraved, weird shit, so the sex is top notch, even though she was really nervous about it at first, and being with a girl that understands all of my autistic filipino quilting forum humor is amazing.

I am a true robot and misogynistic as fuck, and have no real desires to date or associate with women beyond her, so if we can solve the geography problem, we're definitely going to get married.

Get a fat gf, robots.
>>
>>39296653
Thought "no" right after I read "who is super into you", without reading further and looking directly at the picture.
>>
>>39297094
>we're definitely going to get married
Worst mistake of your life my friend.
You don't have to marry to have a family.
>>
>>39296653
>belly bigger than boobs
you had one job
>>
>>39297094
>She's willing to try my most depraved, weird shit, so the sex is top notch

Same. The girl I'm seeing is a 3-4XL, but she's down for literally anything.
She's also inherently dominant, so she likes to integrate femdom into the bedroom, but only the bedroom. We just goof on each other and make fun of people outside of it rather than making me live the slave life. Shit's pretty rad.
>>
First deal-braker for me is the face. If the girl is perfect in every other aspect, but the face then sorry, no. I can't love someone if I don't like when I'm looking at her. I've seen many fools "but just put a mask on her anon". Fuck you. Face is probably the most important physical aspect to me.

Then on the list comes the body. I can't stand fat girls and I can't stand what most of you would call "chubby" either. Therefore if she loses enough weight to have a propper body ratio then I would date her, if not then c'est la vie.

I'm a pretentious bitch, I'll admit it, but simply I can't bring down myself enough or lower my standards. At the end of the day I doubt I may be happy if I did, I'll just hate myself even more for going for something I don't entirely like.
>>
>>39296653
will i? pshhh, hell I'll even pay for it.
>>
>>39296751
Why is her face so red
>>
>>39297494
Because she's fat and probably embarrassed
>>
Sorry, I'm just not attracted to women of that size.
>>
>>39296653
I have a bbw fetish so of course I'd be fine with it
>>
>>39296653
If she had a body like your pic related, i'd just go with the flow.

I'm not super into big girls. Chubby girls with curves are cute I s'pose. I guess as long as she has big tits and a shapely enough ass i'd be down.

I normally go for shorter slimmer girls but i'm not super shallow.
>>
>>39298266
>my pic related
>shapely enough ass

Anorei Collins is good from the front, but her ass is nearly concave. Does not match up with the rest of her, sorry to disappoint.
>>
>Perfect personality, interests, etc
Excellent so we'll get thin together and she'll push me to it and I won't feel bad or outclassed because she's fat too
Unfortunately will never come though
Thanks op I like that scenario
>>
>>39297094
Rather an hero than be seen with a landwhale
>>
>>39296653
Nope, I have standards. I would tell her that once she is below 180 I would talk to her.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.