[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It didn't have to be this way. Things could have gone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496739332832.jpg (38KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496739332832.jpg
38KB, 393x393px
It didn't have to be this way. Things could have gone differently.
>>
>>39296394
well we're all just a product of our genetics and experiences so we dont actually have as much control as we think we do.
>>
>>39296394

How was I supposed to know you guys are a government mind test
>>
I don't know, sometimes I think things had to be this way for me to fucking know better. Too bad I had to learn it the hard way.
>>
File: IMG_3645.jpg (16KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
16KB, 208x250px
I can't catch a fucking break. Work in an hour and I haven't slept a wink
>>
>>39296433
Me too, and then I got too redpilled and now I can never be happy.
>>
Well you read my life story. You basically chose an abused kid for your test without giving fair warning as to who you were.

I can't catch a fucking break.
>>
>>39296433
Only way I can cope is to remind myself that without this shit I would never even realize or try to change.
>>
>>39296521
It's true. When I think of the person I'd be without my struggles I cringe. I needed this to be who I am today.
>>
Hey that's fine . I just need it to stop now . Gonna call out of work
>>
File: 1502581232843.jpg (126KB, 1020x766px) Image search: [Google]
1502581232843.jpg
126KB, 1020x766px
>>39296424
>>39296452
You guys too? Can I get a story?

Niggas are crazy. Can't outrun their memory.
>>
No. Hard determinism postulates no free will and universe evolving from an initial state according to invliolable physical laws. Every universe ever created from the same initial state would end up with you in exact same position at the exact same time. Take solace in knowledge that your suffering pales compared to things to come.
>>
>>39296394

I'm not sure anon... Given what kind of people I am (introverted, overly emotional, overly sensible) the environment i grew up in, and the kind of people my parents are, i really don't think anything could have been different.

Looking back, all the pieces of the puzzle are there. I was marching full speed on binary headed into misery. My dad had the power to do something (at least when i was <16yo) but he didn't. He never tried to change into the role model a kid like me needed. My mom is the kind of person who suffers so much when a loved one is in distress that she doesn't do anything in fear of making things worse.

I'm now 22. I see the whole picture now, unlike during my teens. I see the why and the how of my so far miserable youth. I am trying to "kill" who i am, but mostly failed so far. Everyday is war against everything i am. It's haunting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.