[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi 4chan last night was my first night out drinking in college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
hi 4chan

last night was my first night out drinking in college
no girls wanted to dance with me cuz I'm fuckign hideous
literally everyone was making out except me
came back to dorm and bricked my phone in rage and just desperation
parents called local police after i said some shit about overdosing or something
police came into room at 2am and turned on all the lights and made me call a counselor or some dumb bullshit

it won't get better. /soc/ said i was a 5/10. not particularly physically fit. ccant compete with cchad in any way. honestly might as well end it all cuz i don't have any worth

dubs decides if i an hero, and how
>>
Modern college is a scam

It's basically a normie social club, an extension of high school for the popular kids.
>>
>>39296130
thats not the problem im in a frat and shit
the problem is how absolutely fucking disgusting m face is
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>39296109
No, don't an hero. Become a powerhungry autist.
>>
File: 1473492056193.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473492056193.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
kill yourself by living to an old age
>>
do it you fucking pussy

Oregon
>>
>>39296152
fuck that shit i could be chad if i wasnt so repulsive
but i'll never be chad because i am, literally no matter how hard i fucking try
>>
>>39296165
op here

gave me a hearty kek desu
>>
>>39296109
Overdose on cocaine
>>
>>39296186
It's not about being chat you shit for brains. Study like an asian, get the best grades in your class, and become a successful person. No socializing, just work
If you do that correctly you may end up in an influential position, and you may start encouraging chaos. Wouldn't you like to be George Soros or a chairman in Goldman Sachs? Playing with everyone's life as if they were puppets ?
>>
>>39296226
>Study like an asian, get the best grades in your class, and become a successful person. No socializing, just work
fuck that lmao might as well actually kill myself instead of doing that. what the fuck is the point of life then? i go to one of the hardest colleges in the nation. that shit is virtually impossible anyway

>you may end up in an influential position, and you may start encouraging chaos
>may
yeah given my luck i fucking wont.
i don't even want to fuck with people i'm normally a nice guy and shit. the only person i deeply hate is my own self
>>
>>39296284
then commit sudoku, nice guy
>>
>>39296313
...why do you think i made this thread
>>
>>39296165
rolling for old age death
>>
Quit being a whiny little bitch and finish school, you probably aren't even an autist if you are in a frat. Women care more about money and personality than looks by a longshot anyways.
Most people will never be Chad, that's why he's Chad.
>>
66 dub here, chat me up at +38163330051, and lets end it together, I always wanted to do it, just not solo
>>
>>39296392
>Most people will never be Chad, that's why he's Chad.
why even fucking live then desu
>>
>>39296392
>Women care more about money and personality than looks by a longshot anyways
hahahahahahahahahaa
if that were the case i'd be fuckign swimming in girls
>>
>>39296444
That is the case..
Coworker is ugly as fuck but charismatic.
Couldnt believe my eyes when I saw his girlfriend
>>
Is getting the pussy the sole ambition of your life?
Is your life really worthless if some roastie isn't in it?
If you think like that, then go ahead, be an hero.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.