[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two hours ago I've been taking to the police for drinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 14958676479750.png (230KB, 476x604px) Image search: [Google]
14958676479750.png
230KB, 476x604px
Two hours ago I've been taking to the police for drinking beer in a public space and now I feel sad and... I don't know,.. dirty. Like I've done something wrong and absolutely amoral even tho it was just stupid beer.

Have you ever been arrested by police, robots?
>>
File: 1490617190438.png (11KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1490617190438.png
11KB, 393x314px
>burgers can't even drink alcohol in public
LAND OF THE FREE LMAO
>>
>>39296070
>russia
>free

pick one
>>
>>39296050
yeah i got busted for a gram of weed once. I felt in slight shock after the experience even though I got off with a warning.

it does make you feel like you've done something wrong. Fuck them tho. Some laws are really minor ones and ur not evil for getting caught.
>>
I had a cop point a gun at me and threaten to shoot me.
Granted my friend and I were stealing pool chairs from the local pool in the middle of the night and were drinking underage but still...
They let me go but they arrested my friend and took him to the drunk tank for being belligerent. I blew a really low BAC for some reason so they decided it wasn't worth it to book me.
>>
>>39296050
Yup, spent 3 weeks in jail and had the judge specifically try to fuck me over because >small towns
It was hell
Worst part was I didn't even commit a crime
Got """caught""" with drugs that weren't mine
I hate all police
>>
File: 1489637859074.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489637859074.png
35KB, 645x552px
>>39296050
been arrested more times than I can count. Drinking & mental problems don't mix well.
>>
File: Reaction (7).jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction (7).jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>39296050
>can open carry an automatic rifle
>can't open carry a beer can
>>
Went for a comfy night drive once, cop pulled me over and kept grilling me for like 10 minutes
>where are you going at this hour?
>don't you have somewhere to be?
>so you just like to drive around huh?
>going to the gym or summin?
>do you like to drink?

Apparently there was some kind of festival nearby and they were looking for drunk drivers, but still
>>
You did nothing wrong, Anon. Punishing people for victimless crimes is immoral.
>>
>>39296050
That's strange. I've never seen cops arrest somebody for drinking in public, except when the person is visibly extremely drunk and is harassing people, destroying property, or poses a danger to themselves.
>>
>>39298893
I bet OP is from a small town where the cops are huge dicks with nothing better to do
>>
>>39296050
One time the police turned their lights on behind me and I sped off fast as shit and just parked in the woods behind Walmart, they didn't find me. Motorcycle btw
>>
>>39296050
OP this is one of the rare cases where an r9k poster did nothing wrong. Fuck those cops, fuck the law, fuck the puritan cunts who made it.
>>
>>39296050
chuj ci w ryj femkurwo jebana
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.