[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY BOYFRIEND LET ME GO BECAUSE I CONSUMED HIS DAY TO DAY LIFE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4743.jpg (139KB, 583x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4743.jpg
139KB, 583x898px
MY BOYFRIEND LET ME GO BECAUSE I CONSUMED HIS DAY TO DAY LIFE AND HE FELT LIKE HE HAD TO PICK HIS PASSION OR ME

I THOUGHT PUSSY AND LOVE MEANT A LOT TO GUYS
>>
You probably just got fat desu
>>
>>39295992
Larp alert oh my stop
>>
>>39296024
I actually lost weight anon
>>
>>39295992
boo hoo you actually had a chance but you wasted it
get the fuck off you fucking roastie. most guys never get a fighting chance to begin with
>>
janedoe is a S A D B O Y
>>
>>39296306
Going down to 250 from 280 isn't that big a deal.
>>
>>39296391
I'm 125 now. Stop derailing my sad thread.
>>
>>39295992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym12hnB7oZo
>>
who cares just go play vidya
>>
>>39295992
He made the sensible choice. While he could live with the decision of leaving you in comfort if he finds another worthy woman, the same can't be said about his passion.
>>
>>39295992
>PUSSY AND LOVE
You obviously weren't very good with either, bitch.
>>
File: 1502668411522s.jpg (3KB, 124x84px) Image search: [Google]
1502668411522s.jpg
3KB, 124x84px
This is such cancer.
>>
>>39296306

pics,

and guys will only put up with so much drama, you might get a kick out of it, but it's just really annoying. like a child coloring on walls in a new house.
>>
>>39296486
It wasn't because of drama. He said that I was the person he thought of when he woke up, when he fell asleep and throughout the day and while he's loved me, he lost sight of what he really wanted and what he loves most in this world. He thinks he can only love one thing. That's how his heart works.
>>
>>39295992
Pussy doesn't mean shit when it's attached to a batshit crazy woman
>>
>>39295992
Time for a rebound.
>>
>>39296501
He sounds like an asshole honestly or someone who's unstable. I'm sorry he did that Anon.
>>
>>39296501
He sounds autistic as shit.
>>
>>39296501

im sorry for you too anon, your story made me a little sad,

can you take pics of your feet and post them

please
>>
>>39296518
I just want him back, but he just wants to be alone and consumed by his passion. We genuinely loved each other.
>>39296553
No :/
>>
>>39295992
I can't believe everyone is legit getting baited by this shit kek
>>
>>39296553
I bet you're fucking brown, aren't you.
>>
>>39296643
It's not bait. I feel hopeless. He means so much to me.
>>
>>39296577
You shouldn't be with a guy that doesn't put you as a priority. Obviously there's limits here like he needs to be able to do the stuff he wants to do but to just drop you like that sounds really fucked up. Try to move on Anon. How old are you? Did y'all have sex
>>
>>39295992
Guys with self worth will always choose a hobby, passion, or money over some girl no matter how in love they are. If you waste someone's time you aren't doing them a favor.
>>
>>39296660
Pajeet is cancelling his shitbreak to suck up to this dumb cunt.
>>
>tryin sum shite w8
>>
>>39296682
His whole argument is that he can't love more than one thing because it consumes him. I don't know. I can't understand it and maybe I have low self esteem but it's rare to find someone I click with and I genuinely adore him.
>>
>>39296700
>implying he's not shitting and phone posting at the same time
>>
>>39296660

no worse, im the ugly white incel unicorn, that is so ugly even non whites are disgusted by my appearance,

i have fetishes , sue me,

damn
>>
>>39296732
At least have some fucking self-respect then. Take your pandering to plebbit instead of indulging the roasties here in their quest for attention. It's shameful.
>>
>>39296682
>You shouldn't be with a guy that doesn't put you as a priority
This is the most beta thing I've ever heard.
>>
You weren't good enough. The right woman makes passions & hobbies & interests better. She inspires & drives him to reach his best potential & is his muse. That's all.
>>
>>39296577
>roasties insist men have a strong passion/ambition
>this happens
got what you deserved bitch
>>
>>39296761

my self respect went out the window in the late 1990s
>>
>>39296763
That makes sense, but I was supporting him. I want him to succeed even though I'm so bitter right now. He can be an asshole, but yeah. I don't know. I just wish he could give me a chance.
>>
>>39296731
>implying he's not shitting in the gutter with 2 phones, one for cold-calling and the other for phoneposting
>>
>>39295992
Im sorry to hear that femanon. I'd be your bf if you want and if we lived near each other. Get well.
>>
File: 1503268426139-r9k.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503268426139-r9k.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>39296807
But anon, you were given a chance. Unfortunately, you just weren't worth it.
>>
>>39295992
What was his passion?
>>
>>39296719
Yeah a person who says shit like that is immature or just messed up mentally
>>
>>39296848
He's a broken person and his passion is all he had growing up so I understand that it means EVERYTHING to him, but doesn't balance exist? Can't people love passions and people at the same time?
>>
File: 1498979611468.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498979611468.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
WHY ATE YOU PEOPLE POSTING THIS SHIT OB MU BOSTD, THOS BOARD IS FOR KISSLESS VIRGINS WHO HAVENT BEEN ON A RELATIONSHIP AND NEVET WILL

GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!111111111111111
>>
>>39296501
>He thinks he can only love one thing. That's how his heart works.

Why the fuck were you dating a low functioning autist lmao
>>
>>39296848

or this chic is really annoying, and he found someone else, so he gave her the it's not you baby it's me, you are so wonderful you will find someone else right away,

and then he went to fuck his new gf
>>
Some tell me how to get him back or how to move on. I have no life, no passions, no friends, abusive parents. He was the only happiness I experienced. That's why I call myself a fembot. I just don't want to feel.
>>
>>39296861
Yes peoples can do that, he can't I guess which is why he was bad for you
>>
File: red-wine.jpg (131KB, 1065x666px) Image search: [Google]
red-wine.jpg
131KB, 1065x666px
>love wine and beer
>spend hours every day covering styles, regions, chemistry
>dream of becoming master sommelier and master beer judge
>meet cool girl who also likes alcohol
>girl maybe drinks a little too much
>who doesn't though?
>she starts blacking out
>bruises all over body
>bottles start disappearing
>positive I never opened them because nothing in tasting notes
>bitch is alcoholic
>finally talk her into AA
>have to let her go
>muh heart
>choice had to be made
>at least I still have wine
>think of her every time removing a cork
>>
>>39296890

no offense but to a Normie that is all super annoying. If this dude was a normie you probably came off as sad and suffocating and he didnt want to have to deal with you being a sad mope all day.

he probably found a normie girl, and didnt want to do anything that would make you go nuts, so he gave you some weird excuse baming himself
>>
>>39295992
What passion is better than pussy?
>>
>>39296719
>he can't love more than one thing
that's one thing more than me
>>
File: 1503334135446.png (373KB, 320x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503334135446.png
373KB, 320x521px
>>39295992
>My boyfriend didn't devote his entire existence to inflate my ego, my love is not unconditional but yours better be! oh and if you actually do devote your life to me i will just grow bored of you and find another man to demand that from and to get bored off
>>
>>39295992
Sounds like you're vapid and unable to maintain his attention. I'm blaming either party but something obviously wasn't right. I know I'd pick hobbies over holes any day
>>
>>39296962
Nah, that doesn't sound right. His reasoning sounds genuine.
>>39296987
No...
>>
are you boring?
do you incessantly talk about boring things, like tv shows and celebs lives?
>>
>>39297138
You're boring, basic and entitled
Reality faxed a check for you, better go cash it if you plan on ever getting together with anyone sane
>>
>>39295992
just another gay(trans) guy pretending to be a girl here folks. nothing to see here
>>
>>39297138

LOL if you say so, but for a Normie dude, there is nothing worse than a sad robot

who cries all day, muh i have no friends, no life, no job, my parents are dicks,

are you a cutter??? too? and saying about becoming a hero,

no guy wants to deal with that. Yea you have a pussy. but there are sane Normie women with pussies.
>>
>>39297156
No. He said I'm weird and I consumed his thoughts. How could I be a basic bitch?
>>
>>39297207

he meant he thinks you are a mental case, and he was worried you were going to become a hero, and people would blame him
>>
>>39297244
but he has known im crazy for a while and didn't think bad about it. we loved each other and he just ABANDONED ME
>>
>>39297266
Abandon you for what? Why?
>>
>>39297266

he probably found it cute At First, and then it became super annoying listening to you be Sad, and didnt want to deal with it all day every day, you crying about your problems.

Normies just want to have happy Normie lives. He tried to let you off as easy as he could so you wouldn't go nuts, and then he went back to Normie ville. You can either go nuts, or just pick yourself up, go to a bar tonight or go on tinder, and find a new guy.
>>
>>39296501
He's probably just gonna fuck a few other bitches and be back in a week . that sounds like the shit I would say before I started my hoe sprees . But most of the time I came back after I had my fun.
>>
>>39295992
>AND HE FELT LIKE HE HAD TO PICK HIS PASSION OR ME
why do so many women do this shit?
>>
>>39297341
stop randomly capitalizing like a german
>>
>>39297285
Abandoned me for his passion. He has a one track mind.
>>39297341
I didn't cry about my problems daily. It was once a week and not that intense.
>>39297343
Why would you play with the girl's emotions?
>>
>>39295992
I bet his "passion" is fucking someone else whilst pretending to play videogames, kek. Chad you wanted, Chad you got.
>>
>/r9k/ is now roasty-pandering
Kill me
>>
>>39297430
He's not into video games. He's actually pretty successful desu.

Nobody is going to love him like I did.
>>
>>39297766
Further proof that he was a Chad. Having spent time on this site, you should've known what to expect.
>>
>>39297766

and why does a really successful guy want a Sad Girl like you?

Plus, at some point, like office Christmas parties, and shit like that, he'd have to bring you along to meet his coworkers, people find out he's dating some sad mental case, that reflects badly on him,

just move on OP, and maybe take up a career camming
>>
>>39297884
I have career goals as well. He's known I'm a weird girl with social anxiety so... he just can put his heart in one thing and he's going to be... alone.
>>
>>39296861
I feel like I could relate to him.
I likely am autistic; I think this could be a relevant point here.

>doesn't balance exist
My parents (mostly mother) used to bitch all the time and take away my videogames saying, "You need to have a balanced life". That shit pissed me off to no end. 15 years later and I still believe there's very few things in the real world that aren't a waste of time.

Quite frankly, balanced lives are for losers and people who are content being average and mediocre at everything they do.

The ubermensche is constantly improving himself and pushing the boundary. He seeks mastery and superiority.

I honestly believe high functioning autists are superior to neurotypicals.
>>
>>39297949

right, a really successful guy who will be alone, why dont you just prepare yourself when you see the picture of him on line making out with the pretty Stacy, or better still news that him and the pretty Stacy just got engaged.
>>
>>39297766
You sound just like my gf. No wonder he left.
Reminder that you are replaceable and that social anxiety and general awkwardness is NOT attractive in a partner. Don't let khv convince you that it's actually cute cause it's fucking shit. Go get a personality.
>>
>>39295992
>HE FELT LIKE HE HAD TO PICK HIS PASSION OR ME

He'd better be an Olympic level athlete or some shit like that which requires 100% dedication.

Otherwise he's a low IQ low energy retard
>>
>>39296400
Kilograms?
lole
>>
>>39297982
He will regret leaving me.
>>39298073
He found it cute. I have a personality though. I'm not only a depressed fembot.
>>
I'm really sorry, anon.
I was reading the thread and it seems like you should talk with him.
It doesn't make sense, if he loved you that much then he would have been fine with being that way, being succesful and having a passion doesn't mean shit if you are happy.

Maybe that's the case, he wasn't happy. Maybe he wasn't courageous enough to say it.

I don't know, maybe this is wrong and i'm in a biased position, but if he really loved you he would be glad of being with you.
I think he's lying, anon.
>>
You sound like my gf. The clinginess was fun at first but after a few months I feel exhausted. If it don't visit her 3-4 times per week she cries and thinks I don't like her anymore then she gets mad.

Last week I was home sick with a high fever and she just couldn't comprehend why a guy with a 103F fever would be staying home everyday.
>>
>>39298321
>He found it cute
You have to be an actual dumbass to think this. Why on earth would that be attractive whatsoever? Can't go here because you can't talk to anyone. Can't do this because you won't have fun. Constantly following me around. No other friends. Stupid awkward women don't realise that beyond the first month of dating they're absolutely insufferable.
If you had a personality you wouldnt be so amazed by your normal-ass boyfriend.
>>
>>39296501
Sounds like he wanted out of the relationship and chose "his passion" as the rip cord.

Try your best to move on, OP.
>>
>>39298385
Being insecure about stuff means that you care about other people's feelings.
Some people care about others, you know? It's something we have to work in but that doesn't mean it's not attractive for some people.

I don't have any idea why this girl thinks that that is attractive, but i guess you can't really tell.
>>
>>39298409
I beg to differ. Being insecure has more to do with feeling inferior to others, not empathy towards them.
>>
>>39298406
I am in love and this is new to me. I don't know how to move on.
>>
>>39296400
Nope, it's a fat roastie thread now
>>
>>39298498
God, do women know how to deal with literally any problem on their own?
>>
File: 12523452363456.jpg (133KB, 646x522px) Image search: [Google]
12523452363456.jpg
133KB, 646x522px
>>39295992
>My Chad boyfriend got tired of me and found a new younger hole. Why aren't there any good guys?

If you're not gonna post tits might as well gtfo roastie.
>>
>>39297407
>He has a one track mind.
>Dumb roastie believes this
LOL
>>
>>39298552
He wouldn't go for an underage girl.

Why are you people so vicious? I hope your hearts are broken one day.
>>
>>39298752

LOL ahahaha Lady did you notice where you are LOL
>>
>>39298752
>Why are you people so vicious? I hope your hearts are broken one day.

Answered your own question there.
>>
>>39298752
Perhaps because our hearts already got broken. To some it was a woman, to some women never even gave a chance.
>>
>>39298330
>I don't know, maybe this is wrong and i'm in a biased position, but if he really loved you he would be glad of being with you.
>I think he's lying, anon.
he is just not that into her. that's what it all comes down to. as has been established, he's very chad like and so thought she was quirky and interesting but everything about her was just too much for him ultimately.
>>
>>39299121
>everything about her was just too much for him ultimately.
Uh, what? He never thought I was a burden. He thought I was a distraction.
>>
>>39298346
>Last week I was home sick with a high fever and she just couldn't comprehend why a guy with a 103F fever would be staying home everyday.
i wish there was some way to implant this into the brains of all women. it is the absolute fucking worst. there is nothing wrong with being clingy in general-- it can be cute-- but so many women take it to 11 and are seriously assblasted about their man having to be away sick from them or just fucking going to work. rage inducing. makes me want to get violent.
>>
>>39298498
>I am in love and this is new to me. I don't know how to move on.
it's been shown that the most effective way to move on is to find a replacement as soon as possible. it doesn't even matter if the replacement is "the one" or whatever, but you need someone to receive your affection and attention so you aren't trying to go cold turkey. it's too easy to just wallow in the misery. you need to set up your dating apps pronto. just go out a few times and then you will be able to completely walk away from this experience, to whatever extent possible.
>>
>>39299224
I'm a fembot and I don't want anyone but him. I can't just go out and look for affection. It means nothing when it's not from him. I've talked to so many guys and thought he was special.

I don't understand why he's pushing me away. He isn't talking to anyone. He knows me and my problems. I don't know why God hates me.
>>
>>39299142
>Uh, what? He never thought I was a burden. He thought I was a distraction.
toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.
you were a burden by being such a distraction. you found a normie prince charming you thought would save you instead of finding someone more your speed who would actually understand you and accept you for who you are-- which is how most all women operate and it's why there is so much woman hate here at /r9k/.
>>
>>39299291

cause you re nuts and it's annoying, go crazy over the dude, that'll get him back
>>
>>39299291
>I'm a fembot and I don't want anyone but him. I can't just go out and look for affection. It means nothing when it's not from him. I've talked to so many guys and thought he was special.
>I don't understand why he's pushing me away. He isn't talking to anyone. He knows me and my problems. I don't know why God hates me.
you aren't special. most of us aren't. why do you think you deserve special? life isn't a disney princess fairy tale. that shit has fucked up the brains of so many girls. your standards are so god damn high. you aren't even opening your heart and mind up to men better suited for you. he will be with a replacement girl soon enough. you know this. he's not a social retard like you and he will have higher value women pursuing him. he is pushing you away because you are destructive to him. you are a burden to him. you are a distraction to him. he can't be happy and content with you. but, the good news is that there are guys who would adore you because they are fucked up, too, and you two could love and support each other in ways other partners could not because of the understanding. your normie bf thought he could deal with your problems. he tried real hard. he just couldn't. you're fucked up. there are plenty of other fucked up people in the world who need love and who want to give love. there is hope for you. that is god's plan for you.
>>
>>39299366
He did accept me. He said my problem were fixable but everything changed when he "opened his eyes" and saw that he was getting lost in conversations with me.
>>39299558
I am not special. I just want my normie boyfriend. He isn't perfect. I'm not destructive. I didn't tell him to abandon his dreams. He loved me. He really did and now he's gone because he doesn't understand that your heart can hold more than one thing. He wants to be alone.
>>
File: 4L_lzIB5Xfv.jpg (962KB, 2722x3629px) Image search: [Google]
4L_lzIB5Xfv.jpg
962KB, 2722x3629px
That nigga just don't like you... Keep trying to rationalize it like all dumb bitches do, it'll take a while but you'll finally get to that point even though it's just rationalization and you're avoiding the idea that you need to work on yourself and love yourself in order for somebody to love you. Bitches are stupid like that.

Post your tits. Maybe I'll hit you up and fuck the sadness out of you. But I'll eventually leave you after one or two fuck sessions. That's the kind of woman you are I guess.

Good luck, fembot.

t. Chad
>>
>>39299937
I want to work on myself. I'm going to go to therapy in September and meds. I want to start exercising. I want to pick up a hobby. I want him to love me too.
>>
>>39300024

you said you were 125, whats your height,

you're a lunatic just leave that dude alone already
>>
>>39295992
For those interested in a moral explanation: a successful relationship will be between two people with active lives that make time for each other. Their drives have to be compatible as well.

If this isn't the case, then Stacy is going to come crying to her beta to get attention: 107 posts, 47 posters.
>>
>>39295992
even the most desperate robot would get tired of a clingy girl after a week.
>>
>>39300064
I'm skinny fat. Weightlifting will make me look good and is good for depression.
5'5"
>>39300107
Two busy ppl won't work
>>
>>39300142
They don't have to be busy, they just have to be doing *something* in their life. They must be more than a reserve of "genitals and love."
>>
>>39295992
get the fuck out go back to sucking Chad's dick you cunt.
>>
>>39300142

you re high, men dont want chics with muscles, just thin
>>
>>39300159
Umm well I want to be a pharmacist so im not a complete loser
>>39300194
I want to be toned and have a big butt

I WANT MY EX BACK
GOD HELP ME
>>
>>39298498
To be honest, I don't know how to move on emotionally, either. I'm still in love with my high school oneitis.

You can move on practically by dating other guys, though.

You might love this guy for the rest of your life. That doesn't mean you can't also love other people.
>>
What was he doing with his life that he needed to stop seeing you for? Surely he must have been dedicated.
>>
>>39300142
what weight were you before? coz if you were 125 after he left you maybe that explains it lel
>>
>>39300459
I was 155 before.
>>39300282
but how do you date other people when nobody can compare to the original person?
>>39300291
Yes, he was very dedicated and very talented. I really distracted him. I want him to succeed though.
>>
File: 1503658839491.jpg (5KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
1503658839491.jpg
5KB, 218x231px
STOP APPEASING ROASTIES YOU THIRSTY HORNY FUCKS
>>
>>39300236
>I WANT MY EX BACK
>GOD HELP ME
he gone.
>>
>>39300539
dang you lost a lot of weight. when did you guys stop seeing each other?
>>
>>39300819
Yesterday lol
That's why I'm so devastated
>>
>>39300930
Why the fuck are you asking men to help you? That's like me, a nut grabbing male, ask a girl how to pick up chicks. You stupid, go ask older women about this. They literally lived this "special" problem. Oh my bad. Women hate each other and don't have a real sisterhood. That's why you're asking men. Our answers will still be bad for you though. HA
>>
>>39295992
you over valued your pussy and love is a two way thing

loving also means letting your partner have some freedom and not smothering them which seems to be your problem (according to your post)

when the cons out way the pros then you get dumped
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.