[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's illegal to do certain things if you're considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1503377743291.jpg (135KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503377743291.jpg
135KB, 1440x1080px
>it's illegal to do certain things if you're considered to not have a "correctly informed opinion" about it
Freedom of thought my ass.
>>
>>39295608
I hate all LEOs
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>it's illegal to have certain strings of 1s and 0s on your hard drive
>>
>>39296031
>making a number illegal
>>
>be legally retarded
>can't have sex or I go to jail
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>39295608
>it's illegal to do certain things if you're considered to not have a "correctly informed opinion" about it
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>it's illegal to activate my shoulder muscles to raise my right upper extremity at a certain angle
>it's illegal to contract my vocal cords in a certain way while exhaling air
>>
>>39296115
Retarded people can't have sex because, according to the government, "they can't form a correct, informed opinion about it". Why the fuck would someone need to have a certain opinion about something to decide to do it?
>>
>>39296189
They don't
I mean, Christfags exist
>>
>>39296189
In order to legally consent to having sex, you have to be able to fully understand the consequences of that action. Same goes for enlisting in the military.
>>
>>39296255
It's funny because the military fish for hormone-crazed Call of Duty-playing retards in schools.

Talk about informed consent.
>>
>>39296154
Literally my issue last time a cop is setting me up and giving me a Kimura while he says why am I resisting. I said you're the one doing a Hammer Lock on me.
>>
>>39296189

Weird I thought you were talking about "sophisticated investors" and how normal people aren't allowed to buy certain investments only people the government deems "sophisticated"
>>
File: 1493817354195.jpg (33KB, 552x535px) Image search: [Google]
1493817354195.jpg
33KB, 552x535px
>>39296031
>>it's illegal to possess a certain combination of atoms and molecules
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.