[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't often find myself lurking here, within this god

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bummer.jpg (19KB, 644x364px) Image search: [Google]
bummer.jpg
19KB, 644x364px
I don't often find myself lurking here, within this god awfully depressing board. But the other day, as I was making my routinely visit to /pol/, a thought had occurred to me. You guys are motherfucking pioneers. Visionaries. And you don't even know it yet. Please, allow me to explain.

>Mobile phone usage at work, in school, during public transport, has greatly reduced socialization no matter who you are
>Self-checkout becoming more prevalent and eliminating any interaction whatsoever in the retail space
>Overall decline in sexual relationships between today's young men and women
>The unspoken political divide that's just been present these past couple years. A girl I know flat-out stopped talking to me when I mildly poked fun at Clinton's seizure last summer. Today's political environment is fucked beyond belief, it's bound to fuck shit up

Now, I am by no means a "Chad", yet I'm nowhere near "beta Brian" levels either, I'm just your normal guy that is being observant from behind the scenes. Our western society is slowly but surely moving towards a favorable world suitable for a robot such as yourself. More robots, more than you'd think possible, will arise and become the norm. YOU, the robots of the present will be responsible for the creation of an entirely new generation, what you say and do today will have far greater meaning than any of you could possibly imagine. If you're feeling particularly down and in the dumps because Stacy and her friends won't get on their knees and suck your dick, just remember in ten years, NO one will be getting their dick sucked by Stacy. No one that is, except for the .01% of men.
>>
>>39295251
>YOU, the robots of the present will be responsible for the creation of an entirely new generation

no, we won't be producing any of any future generations unless human cloning becomes a thing
>>
Fuck off norman

Mcmdj
>>
>>39295251
Anon, there were robots in all eras but for the most part they were killed in wars/famines or straight up ignored. Just because we have internet that doesnt make us a new thing.
>>
>>39295251
>>The unspoken political divide that's just been present these past couple years. A girl I know flat-out stopped talking to me when I mildly poked fun at Clinton's seizure last summer. Today's political environment is fucked beyond belief, it's bound to fuck shit up
YEAH! THE BRAINLESS FUCKING APES, on both sides, FUCKING CONCLUDING ON THE BASIS ON ONE FUCKING OPINION THAT THE OTHER PERSON IS A MEMBER OF THE ENEMY PACK. ALL OF THESE FUCKING APES SHOULD BE GASSED, or at least sent to concentration camps to learn how to be A HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF A FUCKING APE. Send wished to your ex-girlfriend and tell her this.
>>
>>39295280
I think he meant more of like being an inspiration to the fellow robots, I think it's obvious not many of us are having children.
>>
File: 1499406167443.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1499406167443.gif
489KB, 480x262px
>>39295251
>a girl stopped talking to me because I made fun of a politician having a seizure, politics are fucked
>>
>>39296190
lmao

swaffham verbi
>>
I've thought about this stuff a lot too. I don't really find the fact that socializing is a dying hobby that bad, I think it's brilliant because it makes me seem normal in society.

One of the things that interests me is bums and hobos and the shift that has been going on. Hear me out: you are the bums. 30 years ago bums were seen drinking in street corners. They haven't gone anywhere, the societal problems are still there, they have just adapted. Nowadays they sit at home watching anime.

You are the bums.
>>
not really the most popular just fuck around the guys that are not so popular like always will be less active but they will fuck from time to time.
the rest is doomed. (girls always fuck)
>>
File: 1491191071021.jpg (44KB, 655x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491191071021.jpg
44KB, 655x758px
You're forgetting that the average robot has nothing to live for, and will achieve nothing. We weren't made to rule or to control anything. We were made to be fuel for society, to die in wars, to die in famines or plagues. We exist because of the comforts of today's civilisation. We are the excess that is permitted to exist because there is just too much resources. When shit goes down as you say, we won't pick up the torch and march on, we'll be hunted down and butchered to the last.
>>
>>39296311
at least there is tons of anime to watch until then desu
>>
File: yukino09.jpg (521KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
yukino09.jpg
521KB, 1000x1250px
>>39295251
Bullshit. And anyone who even cares about getting laid or fucking some stacy whore is nothing but a failed normalfag. Do not lump robots with these fucking deficient losers whose brains are wired in the fucking way as the normals they despise. And fuck off back to /pol/. Never set foot on my board ever again. Any failed normalshit reading this: get the fuck off my board.
>>
Yes, Japan is already there. We will be there soon. Other places, too, probably.
>>
>>39295251
I would have to disagree with this a lot
I think if anything, sex and hookup culture is becoming more and more prevalent
Look at how sexual themes are becoming more normalised and kids here in the west are openly having sex at younger ages
Also, she stopped talking to you when you poked fun at Clinton's seizure? Okay, 10, 20, 30 years ago if you'd have said the same exact thing to a random girl, how would they have reacted then? It just depends on your audience, and if anything, dark humour is becoming more accepted as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.