[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >see someone suicidal >tell them to call suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>be me
>see someone suicidal
>tell them to call suicide hotline

another life saved. I am such a good person.
>>
File: IMG_0524.png (30KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.png
30KB, 712x649px
>>39295074
>tfw one of the suicide hotline's tips is to breathe slowly and count to 10

Wow! That cured my depression!
>>
>>39295110
the job of the suicide hotline is not to cure your depression. It is to prevent immediate suicide. Curing depression is not a thing that happens through 1 conversation on the phone, no mental health professional would claim this either.
>>
>>39295142
It was a joke, the point is anyone who is willing to contact a suicide hotline as a last ditch effort to keep themselves alive would probably not need breathing tips as their go to advice
>>
>>39295170
It's good advice though. I used to volunteer for the suicide hotline, when I was still studying to be a psychologist. Now I advise people to call in if they're actively suicidal. Suicide tends to be an impulsive, spur of the moment decision. Really anything that can postpone it, sometimes just for 10 seconds can make all the difference.
>>
>not making a citizen's arrest until police arrive so they can be sent to the hospital for reeducation
Everybody deserves to live as long as possible no matter how miserable their life is.
>>
>>39295243
Everyone has two most basic rights:
>right to live
>right to die
I will leave how darn long I please and you should not dictate it.
>>
>>39295288
>teleports you to suicide hotline
>heh nothing personnel kid
>>
>>39295243
I know you're memeing, but something similar literally happened to me. If you're going to kill yourself, tell NO ONE.
>>
File: 1483853941277.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483853941277.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>39295302
>teleports you to suicide hotline
>>
>>39295074
you mean
>be me
>look in the mirror
>repeat to myself that i should call suicide hotline
>instead open up the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.