[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just called the NSA, CIA, and fort Meade to talk to someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3243.jpg (858KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3243.jpg
858KB, 1920x1080px
>just called the NSA, CIA, and fort Meade to talk to someone about the planes with sonic weapons

No one picked up . CIA just transferred my call without picking up
>>
>>39294995
What fucking sonic weapons?
>>
>>39295002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/sonic-weapons-cuba-diplomats-hearing-loss-2017-8

Planes have been flying over my house and using sonic weapons on me and my family.

It's been going on for a year or more.
>>
File: 1429763719385.jpg (18KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1429763719385.jpg
18KB, 300x265px
>>39295011

Americans everyone!

>laugh track plays on que
>>
>>39295028

You're really lucky. I probably sound crazy as shit.

It happened not 10 minutes ago, and multiple times tonight.
>>
>>39295011

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but you guys are nothing more than lab rats to us.

Quit complaining. We aren't going to stop.
>>
>>39295045

Would you say that to my face?

It's easy to hide behind a screen, I know.
>>
File: 1492912851860.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1492912851860.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>39295034
Sure it did kid, sure it did.

Youre like those people who think gang stalking is real.
>>
Only faggot normies hate the cool weapons the caged autists at Air Force high command think up. Join them instead and make things capable of destroying every normie within 3 AU.
>>
My mom is suffering from tinnitus, it's because of the sonic weapon testing.

My dad is hurting too he just toughs it out like he does. I'm the only one that knows what's going on, and yeah no friends no support this website I've been using is the dagger in my back.
>>
>>39295076

It's pretty cool but how am we supposed to function? We all work jobs. I've been taking a lot of sick leave because I can't wake up on time due to insomnia from sonic weapons testing.
>>
>>39295061

Yeah I'm just a lab rat.
>>
What can I do if my own military wants to test on me? Yeah you did warn me, but I thought you were redditors or something, not CIA , NSA, military.

I don't have a criminal record, I don't steal I'm not a violent person I just get my kicks being argumentative online.

I didn't get a fair warning, saying "ree leave normie" doesn't imply the weight of the law.

It's not my fault. I was just preselected to be the Jew of this age. Long live America.
>>
Anon I'm gonna have to ask you to stop looking into it. This is your last warning.
>>
>>39295028
>>39295061
I would agree with you if not for the USA's history to do shit exactly like this.
>be American in the 1950s
>see flying saucer on your way to work
>see mushroom clouds in the Nevada desert with your telescope
>get your coffee laced with LSD by a CIA agent
>tell friend
>"lmao do you know how fucking crazy you sound, I bet you also think the earth is flat lol"
>>
>>39295154

I want to! I just want to be left alone. I can -feel- the sonic test as it happens, I can hear the planes flying close to my house.

I didn't look into anything. I read about the Cuban diplomats and the sonic weapons and put two and two together.

That's how I am, I can connect the dots.

What can I do to stop the fly overs and be left alone? Leave this website?
>>
This has been happening for a year or more, I think more. I think it's been happening for years I remember getting zapped years ago in this house as I was upstairs.

Yeah I posted on 4chan then too. Again your warnings of "ree leave normie" didn't carry the weight of the law that I could see, how was I supposed to know?

And all the mind tests set to bully me I fought back because I didn't know who was doing it. I played my own game to gather clues and here we are.

Like what, I use this website as a window while I work and just chill. Now I can't sleep, im not sure what these sonic weapons are doing to me, my heart is vibrating and my left arm feels cold and numb.

Now you're telling me to hush and die without complaining.
>>
>>39295172
I firmly believe flat earthers are CIA agents, trying to paint all "conspiracy theories" as fake and idiotic
>>
>>39295181

op, I live in a city with an air port

the rumbling is planes flying to low, It can affect houses

Its why rich people picket and protest when an airpoort is getting built so they fly over low income and general infrastructure isntead

tinitus happens with age
>>
>>39295274

Okay. I'm going to leave this website for good.

Not even other boards like /v/ or /gif/ or /biz/

Ok? This will be my last thread that I post in from any device.

After this thread I'm never opening this website from any browser.
>>
Give me a confirmation and see it honored.
>>
I never got a fair warning. It didn't carry the weight of the law beyond the law. It's the custom of 4chan to troll so I did so in return not knowing who you were.

I would have listened.
>>
>>39295034
Describe the signs and symptoms of these attacks.
>>
>>39295366

First I can hear the plane. And it's happened so much for so long that every time I hear the plane at night, often very late, I know what's coming.

I actually started waving upwards whenever I hear the plane.

Ok. I hear the plane then the sound comes closer and I know the plane is closer to my house.

I don't hear the it, I feel it, I've always been sensitive to electromagnetic forces from sitting in front of the computer all my life.

It can feel something like a sharp sensation in my chest, or it can also feel like a strong light is shining on me.

The sensation lasts for maybe 10 seconds? And as I hear the plane fly away so does the immediate sensation but after that I'm usually up all night, posting here of course.

But after those I am unable to sleep unless I masterbate heavily. Then I can catch anywhere from a couple hours of sleep to 50 minutes of sleep and I'm a shaking zombie at work.

I work for the state of Maryland as a property assessor and my work often takes me to homesites where I measure , sketch and inspect new construction. I take these sketches back and enter it into the system and raise revenue for the state and county.

I cannot work like this. I'm still the best assessor on my new construction team even under duress. But I'm gradually slipping and I didn't know what was causing this insomnia.

Had I received fair warning knowing who it was from I would have immediately dropped this website it's not worth it to be in this position because I like to get my kicks online.

When moot was here we just talked shit and made memes and just chilled but it all changed over my head.
>>
Right now my mind is awake but my fingers are clumsy and shaking.

My left arm is numb and cold.

I'm just laying on my couch in the basement where I sleep every night posting on my phone.

My computer is broken, but honestly it's probably for the best because I spent too much time on it.

I didn't know who was making the commands, setting up the memes. I was caught completely unaware.

All I saw was people being racist and it was brutal and cold so I fired back with words and played the game because I'm curious (curiousity killed the cat I know), it's just how I am.

I'm pretty smart, i can connect pieces. Why hurt someone who doesn't want to rebel?

I voted for Donald, I early voted, I fought in the meme wars at pol, I was the maddy McCann poster.
>>
>>39295509
Anon, you need to chillax. I don't doubt that the US government has done ALL kinds of fucked up shit, but there's nothing you can do about it, and calling attention to yourself would never be in your best interest if they actually were testing some kind of weapon. My only advice would be to see a psychiatrist for a sleep aid or anxiolytic, but refuse all SSRIs
>>
And all the feel posts I made here, it was the fruit of your traps. I felt terrible, I poured all my thoughts and poured my heart out here to get spat on, and I didn't know who was doing it and I wanted to know.

I'm pretty cautious and reclusive because I had to be. 4chan was blissfully comfortable but then moot left and it changed and I was caught unaware.

I thought it was just a bigger troll than me and I'm headstrong and stubborn so I went wild too. I wasn't fairly warned, I thought the people making the command was someone like myself, and not someone with the weight of the law beyond the law behind them.

Slowly I lose sleep and suffer fatigue, emotional stress from the hate posting, but I still fought on because I had to know who was doing it.

And slowly I connected the dots. Maybe on a lax night there would be insider jokes I would pick up clues in. Fast forward to tonight I go all in with my clues, I call the NSA the CIA and fort Meade yes.

Do you find me so revolting that I am expected to die slowly without words? You didn't expect me to figure it out but I did, I can't help it I just tend to fit pieces in a puzzle.

You have my character wrong, the shots I fired back through posts were counters to the hate posting set up to test me. But it's different when you ask with the weight of the law's law - I don't fuck around with that, I give you the truth the best I am able.

Now my mother and father suffer too? I would never had I known, but I didn't know I wasn't fairly warned.
>>
File: electromagnetic sensitivity.jpg (119KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
electromagnetic sensitivity.jpg
119KB, 1200x800px
>>39295449
Bud I hate to tell you this but you're either a schitzophrenic or experiencing a severe nervous breakdown with schitzoid symptoms.

Let me break it down for you.

Your insomnia is caused by your paranoia and anxiety, as well spending too much fucking time on the computer. Your insomnia is in turn worsening the mental state that caused the insomnia in the first place.

You are suffering from paranoid delusions. i.e you believe you are being targeted individually by a mysterious "they"; you believe this is executed with specialized high technology; you are connecting wild dots in ways that seem sensible to you but are in reality only manic imaginings that seem like tinhat ramblings to everyone else, because thats what they are.
You believe this even though you cannot think of a reason WHY they would go after you. You're not special. You haven't done anything to ripple the water. You shitposted like millions of other people are shitposting and you know there is no reason anyone should pick you out of the crowd like this, and you know no one else is being attacked, but you STILL think it is indeed happening, even though you know it is absurd.

All of your physical symptoms of these attacks are also symptoms of panic attacks. You are suffering from anxiety and paranoia and your trigger has become planes. Now when you hear (or imagine hearing) a plane, your anxiety spikes and you have a full blown panic attack and are mistaking your panic attacks symptoms for sonic plane attacks, which just confirms erroneously your delusion of persecution via plane. You are the definition of a snake eating itself.

What was going on in your life before all this began? And don't tell me about your shitposting on 4chan. I mean in your actual life, what sort of stuff was going on.
>>
>>39295544

Do I need to change jobs? How am I supposed to work without sleep , I can barely drive my car and I don't get much leave hours.

I can't afford psychiatrists, I have health insurance but I have never seen one in my life.

Wouldn't you be afraid if you were in my situation? I have nothing to rest my back on.
>>
>>39295620

Sure. I will describe everything for you in best detail. It's going to be pretty long. Let me start out by saying that I have more than a few grey hairs, except they're pure white, not a speck of grey just solid salt white hairs.

I had my first grey hair in my teens.

And also I can read your file name too :).

Ok here comes my life story.
>>
>>39295620
This

>>39295626
No, but you need to make it work (affording a psych). If you don't, you'll be unable to function. If you broke your leg, you wouldn't say I can't afford a doctor. This is in the same class, if not MORE important.
>>
>>39295659
What do grey hairs have to do with anything?

>And also I can read your file name too :).
I know you can, bud, that's why I named it what I named it.
>>
>>39295620

you know I didn't even read your armchair psychology stuff but I know you need it say it but know I don't believe it one bit

I was born in Gainesville Florida, it's where my parents met. They both hold phd's from university of Florida- dad has a phd in electrical engineering and mom has a phd in pharmacy.

I don't remember much of Gainesville, I remember crying on the sinbad water ride when I was like one of two years old at Disney world.

After Florida family lived in South Korea for a bit. My mom and dad actually went back after leaving me with my grand parents to finish school.

So I was like 2-3 years old with grandma and grandpa on my dads side. Under their care I got really sick, caught scarlet fever and almost died because I kept puking. Also I remember being raped? as a baby my grandma would give me these suppositories for fever and I was taking one one day and I felt something much bigger enter my ass and I remember it hurting a lot, much more than a suppository. But after the initial pain it didn't continue and I never figured out what it is, I was like 2 years old.

So I almost die from fever, my dad comes back from Florida to see me and pick me up and apparently I didn't recognize him as my dad when he came back (according to the story).

After that it's a blur, I remember going to church with my parents in South Korea and hearing a thunderous foot stomp like the stomp of the Heavenly Father, and my dad heard it too but he hears frogs after.

I went to kindergarten or pre school in Korea. My grandfather would pick me up and we'd go catching dragonflies. Apparently I had a girlfriend in kindergarten.

In between those times I remember running away from home in the rain for some reason and my grandma running around to find me.

(Cont).
>>
>>39295783
I knew you were going to dismiss any and all assessments of your mental well-being because that's what mentally ill people do. And you are ill.

I'm not asking for your entire life story - 99% of it isn't relevant to your current situation. I am asking what was happening in your personal life right around the time you started experiencing sonic weapon plane attacks.

Think back to the first plane attack, think what year it was, what time of year, and tell me what was happening in your life aside from that.
>>
>>39295862
>>39295862
>denial of being mentally ill means you're mentally ill

Psychiatry is about total control.
>>
>>39295783

After a few years in South Korea we moved to California. There I went to kindergarten but I was placed a year ahead. I had peanut sandwiches everyday for lunch with no milk, and one of the teachers took pity on me and gave me a milk carton on some days.

I remember saying "fuck you" to my teacher (different teacher) because some kid told me to say it and I didn't know what it meant. I got sent to the principals office and my mom was called. I liked playing soccer at recess and I went to school there for half a year.

During this time, my dad, mom, and I lived in a small studio attached to the main house, we rented it. It had no bedrooms, one bath, a kitchenette, and we all slept together in a race car bed.

The owners/neighbors had a black lab named "Kawaii". They had a pool, I don't remember their ethnicity but I think they were Japanese.

One day I tackled my dad when we were playing a wrestling game on the Super Nintendo and he spanked the fuck outta me.

After a year or less of living there, we moved to Maryland. And here I lived in Maryland for a few years, went to elementary school, went to the local park and rec center during the summer.

I made my first friends here, a Russian kid named fill, an Iceland kid named hakan, and my Muslim Jew friend who I will not name for his sake.

It was a pretty normal era, my dad would have anger episodes but nothing crazy.

I went to Korea in 3rd grade for a year and also in 5th grade. In Korea my dad smashed my mom's nose and she was bloodied and in bed for a week.

I went to an international school in Korea. My sister was also born during our time in Maryland. I remember having an anger episode in Korea and I thought I broke her arm. I considered stabbing myself before my dad found out because I was that terrified of him. But she turned out okay miraculously. I think I prayed hard.

So I come back from Korea to go to middle school on Maryland.

(Cont)
>>
>>39295926
not him, but it's actually one of the top symptoms in schizoid disorders
I had a roommate with it while in a mental institution (for >suicidal ideation wew) and he behaved exactly how this guy is behaving
>>
>>39295941
And if that someone isn't mentally? What then?
>>
>>39295955
then the conspiracy is so vast they can do nothing about it, so they're better off not drawing attention to themselves and trying to discretely fix their situation and not calling up the agents who are supposedly doing it
>>
File: 1502036636140.png (292KB, 389x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502036636140.png
292KB, 389x480px
>>39294995

Is it weird that I'm amerikun and still recognize the ICE-1?
>>
Attain the clear light, OP.

Love above all is the true law.
>>
>>39295059
>Would you say that to my face?
Why would we need to when we can just go through your dreams
>>
File: did you ground yourself.jpg (63KB, 863x485px) Image search: [Google]
did you ground yourself.jpg
63KB, 863x485px
>>39295926
Insane people don't know they're insane. Sane people don't get accused of being insane.

>>39295936
None of this matters remotely. Literally only need to know about the months around the first episode.
>>
>>39295936

We moved to a new house when I was in middle school. We were poor because of it, I wore the same 2 pairs of jeans and cycled between 3 tshirts. I got bullied hard but I didn't make trouble so I got left alone a lot too.

My grades suffered and my dad beat the shit out of me for it. And they continued to suffer as I started escaping into computer games and the internet with dial up. I swapped the phone line once to connect to the internet and I forgot to switch the lines back because I went to the neighbors house to play (neighbors were another Korean family). He missed an important fax and he was so mad he took a hollow metal broom and he hit the back my legs with it and he broke it in 3 hits on me.

A lot of fighting between my parents in this house, but I managed to make friends anyway. My family decided to move to California and I was left behind with a friends family to finish 8th grade in Maryland. They took great care of me, took me to Disney world, threw a party for me at the end of graduation for middle school. Had my first kiss , got to third.. normie right ? Cute girl from science class I had no idea that she liked me until she came over for the party.

After that I flew to California to join my family. Lived together in a small duplex, lots of fighting and lots of drinking from my dad, he became an alcoholic and got laid off. Constant fights. Mom worked and was the sole breadwinner.

I went to high school for a year, met new friends, fell in young love for the first time with a girl who called me "quacky". Both loved Buffy and Anne rice.

Family moves back to Maryland in a year, I follow them. But I stay in contact with the girl talking to her for hours on some days. I go see her during the summer of sophomore year. I stayed with another friend and we got high and played Diablo 2.

I saw her one time. Spent the day with her and her friend. We got high and walked around and we met all her crust punk skater punk friends in a parking lot.
>>
>>39295236
holy shit just get out of town
tell your idiot parents to leave too
if it's that bad just go the fuck somewhere else
you're like some fuckin dumbass dog who's sittin in his stupid doghouse watching a flood puddle around his ankles and being like "this is fine"
swim away or win a darwin award, this shouldn't be that hard!
>>
>>39296100
>Sane people don't get accused of being insane.
false false false
>>
>>39296101
>tl;dr abusive childhood
K skip ahead to sonic weapon bombardment now please.

>>39296110
Please tell me you do not actually believe this.
And if it were true, why would moving help OP? They're fucking planes. If "they: could be bothered enough to individually attack OP like he claims, I think they'd go through the trouble of finding him again.
>>
>>39296101

After that we end up back at her apartment complex by the pool. Warm weather and it's just the two of us. We talk and hug each other goodbye.

Friend picks me up and comments on my "cheesing" grin. I go home a few days after. I still keep in touch with her on the phone back in Maryland. One day she tells me how she lost her virginity at a party and I remember feeling my heart sink into my stomach as I heard her say it. I go speechless and she says "quacky? Friends can tell each other everything." We slowly drift away after that.

I finish high school in Maryland. I make new friends, with the "cool" kids that don't study, drink in class , skips school. Great friends I occasionally talk to today. My dad buys us liquor so we just all drink in my basement, go to parties, have a good time.

Lots of fighting in the house. I have to physically get in between my dad and my mom. I get punched out for trying to stop my dad from drinking on my birthday. Stay with my friend for a few days.

When I was 19 I fell in young love again with my sisters friend who was 15. She writes about me in her diary, her mom reads it, and forbids me to talk to her again. I break the rule and her mom gives me hell, a bright burning platinum rage shining in her normally blue eyes.

I became a recluse after that, slowly. Found 4 chan around this time for the first time. R9k wasn't even around then, it was all about /b/.

We move again to our current house. I go to school, play vidya, do 4chan. Some stuff happens but that's enough life story. My parents hardly ever fight anymore, dad quit drinking years ago.

Ok so the planes with the sonic sound. The first time I got zapped was years ago, as a stand alone, when I was on 4chan upstairs.

Didn't happen again as far as I could tell. I enjoy glorious 4channing, then moot leaves. During this time I finished school and have been working.

The flyovers have been happening for a while. Even when moot was here, under obama.
>>
Ah..I see the chemtrails didn't work so they stepped up their game.
>>
>>39295034
Then film it, you retard. Otherwise no one will believe you.
>>
File: nutbar factor 10.jpg (64KB, 950x529px) Image search: [Google]
nutbar factor 10.jpg
64KB, 950x529px
>>39296288
>Some stuff happens but that's enough life story
Are you fucking with me? You just wrote a fucking novel about the 90% of your life that has no bearing on the situation at hand whatsoever. You get to the 10% that MIGHT have some relevance and turn into a dial tone.

Fuck you Chuck, I hope they commit your crazy ass.
>>
>>39295236
That's called paranoid schizophrenia. Get medicated, papi.

Just kidding. I'm the one who's been using sonic weapons on you. It's not the government. I'm just collecting data for my son's science project so I gotta test our stuff on random people. Hi!
>>
>>39296288

It's always the same slow and approaching sound.

I haven't slept a wink tonight. I slept fine yesterday. I got zapped multiple times tonight with the sonic sound weapon.

And yeah I called all of the above.
>>
>>39296364

Yeah. You guys always fly over after I say something ridiculous on r9k, which is often I admit.

So I just wave, get zapped, get insomnia, call out sick from work.
>>
so yeah, you mind test me on r9k, fly over with sonic weapons, zap me, then continue testing on me.

If I leave will you stop so I can focus on my job?

Or am I too far in to ever leave your grip?
>>
>>39296380
>It's always the same slow and approaching sound.
Yeah, that's the sound that planes make.

You are having psychosomatic symptoms of anxiety, and they have pills for that. Let me ask you this, guy:
Medication can stop anxiety, but medication can't stop sonic weapon attacks.
So why don't you go get on some meds, and if the tingling and sharp chest pains stop, you know you're having a psychotic episode, and if they don't stop, you're still having a psychotic episode, but it'll be worth a try.
>>
>>39296430

Look, I'll be fine without meds. I'll leave this dump for good, i won't say a whisper about this, I won't research it or whistle blow it, nothing.

Because honestly I got a job and my life's alright for once in my life.

So please please please let me get what I want, lord knows it'll be the first time. Oh lord knows it'll be the last time.
>>
Talk to my bosses my super visors if you absolutely need to.

I'm a solid worker, I'm not crazy. I just have trouble yielding to people I don't know.

I don't have issue yielding to people with the law behind them. I'm actually a small time tax man so I work under the law just not with fancy military stuff.
>>
>>39296466
Nigger, you won't be fine without meds. You are sabotaging your job because you can't cope. It sounds like a good job too. Get medicated, get your head right, before you get canned.

You are struggling to cope with the pressures of adult life and it's triggering a schitzophrenic episode, wherein you sabotage and self-destruct your way out of all responsibilities and obligations in a roundabout way, without ever having to admit to yourself that that is what you are doing.

>>39296493
Who do you think you're talking to?
>>
>>39296506

Fine play this game. Just stop flying over my house you'll deny it.
>>
>>39296515
If you don't seek help now before it gets out of hand, your psychotic behavior will escalate to the point where those around you will realize you've gone insane and you'll end up in a padded room.
>>
>>39296541

Oh shut up, and I'm destroying my work load. Would be even more if I didn't have to deal with my insomnia.

Hey I'll admit that's I'm just a schizophrenic if you'll humor me and make the fly bys stop?
>>
>>39296558
Not him, but go to a psychiatrist to get a sleeping medication. That way, even IF there ARE flybys, you won't be awake to notice them, and since you're sleeping will feel a helluva lot better. I'd recommend an anti-psychotic for sleep (I take one, and I'm completely "sane") because it works so very well for sleep and has the added bonus of muting your schizophrenia if you truly do have it
>>
>>39296558
I'm a 24 year old female in Canada, how the fuck am I gonna make your imaginary sonic weapon attacks go away?
Who do you think you're talking to anyway?
>>
>>39296593

It's something. Thank you.

Hey look I'm sorry for being a troll. It was just a game for me. But had I known who the players were, I woulda folded so fast and moved my ass to another board like... /mu/.

I'll take it into consideration if my condition doesn't improve, I think it will though. Regardless, I'm calling out today and happy hunting, I -never- wanted this.
>>
>>39296615

It's fine I'm just a crazy. There are no sonic weapons there are no planes. Good bye miss Canada thank you. I never wanted to pick a fight.
>>
Crazy people need to be rounded up and shot.
>>
>>39296668
Where do you think you are?

Originally insane
>>
>>39296645
Yeah, uh huh.
Listen bud, if I were "them" I'd dose you with LSD so you'd have a public fit of crazy so I could get you institutionalized against your will and transferred to a facility under my control where I could test you all day, every day and then dispose of you.

What do you think of that.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.