[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend going through tough shit >he finds a friend group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>friend going through tough shit
>he finds a friend group that isn't me who are interested in things that I am not, they are also turbo normies
>block this friend on all fronts and make sure I can never contact him again out of jealousy/spite

He's actually just up and walked away from me in the middle of hanging out more than once because he said his friends wanted him to hang out with them, but I guess that's not an excuse for how petty and uninteresting I am to talk to

Why am I such a terrible person? Anyone else a terrible person? Confess your sins.
>>
>>39294958
No, I'm the super nice maverick/robot that seeks out other robots to hang out with, then gets left by them when I try to realistically fulfill the need to talk and hang around normal people, then because they're not really my friends I end up alone due to the autismal robots of whom aren't loyal like you OP. The only difference between lonely me and lonely you is that when you do it to yourself that's when it really hurts, and I don't regret nor sin because it's everyone else's fault.
>>
File: me.png (7KB, 130x120px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7KB, 130x120px
>>39294958
>He's actually just up and walked away from me in the middle of hanging out more than once because he said his friends wanted him to hang out with them
this should not be as relatable as it is
>>
>>39295017
Glad you're fine, what's your first name start with?
>>
>>39295431
Don't get paranoid anon. My condescending tone made my post exaggerative, though not disingenuous in reference to your needing to be insulted for acting BPD.

>"Oh me oh my, shouldn't this person follow me around like a puppy? Oh me oh my I love you but goodbye"
t. your kinds self destructive behavior.
>>
>>39295546
I never said I wanted to talk to him again, (and I don't) but I could have handled it way better
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.