[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished masturbating with my gf on facetime Long distance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: NatsuRoku_04_6.jpg (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NatsuRoku_04_6.jpg
285KB, 1280x720px
I just finished masturbating with my gf on facetime
Long distance can be hard sometimes, but I only have to deal with this for a few more months
>>
File: 1501910911073.jpg (92KB, 631x891px) Image search: [Google]
1501910911073.jpg
92KB, 631x891px
>>39294902
Now she's getting plowed by Chad after having to force herself to pretend to enjoy masturbating to you
>>
>>39294926
but when does she sleep :o
>>
I'm in a LDR and we never masturbate via videochat. We did at first, before we visited each other. I don't mind, because I don't even feel like masturbating, since this LDR is making me sad.
>>
>>39294902
Why do people still do this? It's literally worse than being alone.
>>
>>39295171
got horny while talking
it wasn't a planned thing
>>
>>39295177
I mean LDRs. Unless by "only have to deal with this for a few more months" you mean moving in together.
>>
>>39295196
Oh, yeah, we got engaged when we went to hawaii a couple months ago
I'm moving in with her after thanksgiving

The only thing currently keeping me in place is the lease ony apartment and I just got a raise at work
>>
File: 1498845505276.png (405KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498845505276.png
405KB, 473x532px
>>39294902
>gf
REEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE
>>
File: 367905.jpg (217KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
367905.jpg
217KB, 800x450px
Can we make this a LDR general

Ive met a few girls on here but not clicked enough to be romantic with any until recently.

She's a pretty cool girl, I guess a failed normie. Only problem is she isn't as responsive as I'd like her to be. We're barely getting to know each other and she will just take off in the middle of a convo for hours and just reply like normal after. I get that from time to time shit comes up but sometimes it might be something deep.
Am I asking for too much here for her just to say she's gonna afk or something. We've only been talking for two weeks so I don't know if she feels like she doesn't owe it to me or what. We're not committed yet or anything but we do both like each other. Honestly no other girl I've talked to does this, even if we never liked one another.

How do other ppl in ldrs deal with this?
>>
>>39296434
You left out the only thing that matters: have you met in real life and had sex? If not, you are not in a relationship.
>>
>>39296547
I didn't say I was, reread
>>
File: jumpywumpy.jpg (553KB, 650x951px) Image search: [Google]
jumpywumpy.jpg
553KB, 650x951px
My ldr gf is coming to visit again in a few days and I'm rather excited to see her in person again. I, of course have never visited her and she pays for the flight and all the expenses when she comes to visit me.
>>
>>39296434
What's her name anon 0_0 asking for a friend
>>
>>39295230
Congrats anon
Your LDR will work out in that case, for most off us it is just an endless online thing, with maybe a few visits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.