[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't even imagine having a wife and kids, how much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>tfw can't even imagine having a wife and kids, how much work and stress that would be for little or no return on investment

I guess some of us are doomed to die alone and never pass on our genes, eh? evolutionary detritus? the trash of humanity?

>imb4 some normalfag posts "oh but when you first hold your child in your arms..."
fuck off you are getting cucked by instinct and hormones
>>
>>39294123
I think if you raise it right the return would be that they would watch out after you when you get old for little or no return
>>
File: IMG_3552.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3552.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
I certainly can't now. SONIC BOOM
>>
I don't know how the guys at my office do it.

>work 8-10 hours at the office
>go home and take care of your kid
>sleep
>repeat
>dont even have weekends to yourself because you have to do chores and entertain your kid

Just workinf full time makes me want to off myself. How do they do it?
>>
>>39294340
I literally have no idea
I guess they enjoy work because then they won't have to deal with wife and kids bullshit, and then after getting tired of work they go home and are happy they don't have to deal with work bullshit, and after they get tired of it by the evening they can take comfort in getting to go to work again tomorrow and not having to deal with home bullshit, and at work get tired again of work and be happy they go home

But honestly that's just switching between two bullshits so neither feels overwhelming, instead of being simply bullshit free.
>>
>>39294123
I dont get it, you find it good or bad to have a future with a wife and kids?, because the wife and kids would be the return to your investment, what else are you looking for?
I f you find it bad, then why are you suffering instead of basking in being single and not having to waste money and time in relationships?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.