[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here try to avoid women completely? I hate interacting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
Does anyone here try to avoid women completely?

I hate interacting with women in any way, I try to avoid them as much as possible but because I go to University it's difficult because there are fucking Staceys everywhere.

I think I should have gone to an all male college. I don't hate women, I'd just rather not deal with them.
>>
Women are pretty interesting honestly. I find myself getting friendzoned on purpose because it really is like an entire other world when you see how they think. I don't think they're different in the same way a genuine sexist would, but to say they genuinely think the same as men is an absolute lie.
>>
I try to avoid them if they're under 45. Older women that are divorced pay me to do IT work and other shit, so I don't mind working for them.
>>
>>39294079
Kinda downplayed from your actions, but I try to not engage in anything else than shallow conversations that wont lead anywhere, I simply treat them the same way I treat men or anyone really. You dont have to avoid them, and you cant, you just gotta try seeing them in a different light, and dont care for them at all.
>>
>girl talks to me
>i get irrationally angry inside
any women around my age just ticks me off for whatever reason, i constantly avoid them.
>>
>>39294079
Come out as a masculine presenting transgender lesbian and they'll leave you alone. Go to the DMV and get your sex changed to female. You don't even need to have documentation, you just have to ask and they'll do it and then you have an out.
>>
>>39294079
That's literally the worst way to go about things.

Talk to at least 5 women a day, and eventually, you'll get comfortable talking with them in the same way that if you lay 5 bricks a day, you'll eventually have a house.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.