[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a troll thread, I'm going to suicide by hanging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170713_213309.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_213309.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
This is not a troll thread, I'm going to suicide by hanging and need help on how to do it perfectly, please don't try to stop me just help me thank you all
>>
>>39293437
google it fucker
>>
>>39293437
>>>/adv/
They can help
>>
do you think its weird how some people say they itch a scratch instead of scratch an itch
>>
please don't. You matter so much, and it WILL get better. I PROMISE.
>>
File: guys lets go to the moon.png (544KB, 734x676px) Image search: [Google]
guys lets go to the moon.png
544KB, 734x676px
>>39293437

walk around the whole world and tie a rope to the whole world then tie the rope around your neck then launch yourself into space and keep going
>>
File: wojak decrepit.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak decrepit.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>39293460
just gotta keep waiting.

and waiting.

and waiting.
>>
>>39293437
Don't do it, hanging is an unpleasant way to die.
>>
What defines "perfectly"? Be specific.
You're still going to get a good 60 seconds of struggling and horrible, horrible regret. So how do you hang yourself perfectly? Just high enough that you break your neck instantly? Same thing, you just lose motor control and can't struggle while you pass out. And if you're especially unlucky, someone will find you in the middle of it and take you back down, leaving you retarded from the lack of oxygen or broken neck or both, you'll live the rest of your natural life as a vegetable.
>>
You're throwing away a perfectly good life over spilt milk. If you were fully disabled I could sympathize, but you're just a whiny faggot.
>>
>>39293437
just get the helium thingy
>>
File: hex.png (15KB, 799x411px) Image search: [Google]
hex.png
15KB, 799x411px
what's the hex code mean?
>>
>>39293460
what about the ones who did?
>>
>>39293635
I used to have that saved in case I ever wanted to try but I thought maybe it's bullshit, like the microwave phone thing and the gas inhalation would be extremely painful/non-lethal. So I deleted and decided to not take suicide advice from 4chan
>>
>>39293682
So you're trolling, obviously. Because helium is obviously not painful to inhale, people do it for fun all the time. And because you're asking for 4chan advice right in this very thread. You know what, forget trying to save you, maybe you really should hang yourself if you're so fucking stupid, or if you're a jerk asshole troll... go fuck yourself!!!!!!
>>
Op here I found a website that details how to do it right so thanks anyway to all of you now I just have to erase everything from my hardrives and rid of all my stuff
>>
>>39293703
That not me
>>
Are you doing it because of linkin park?
>>
>>39293437
Climb the chair under the rope. Set it in place on your neck and make sure it is tight. While holding the rope with both hands jump and kick the chair.
>>
>>39293437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb24RrHIbFk

listen to this REEEEALquick
>>
File: Snapshot_20170519_46.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170519_46.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>39293437
Stay strong anon!

Please don't give up! Nya~
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.