[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss ambushed me at work and asked me to work tonight (my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>boss ambushed me at work and asked me to work tonight (my day off)
>was too scared to say no

fuck my life I have to work 3 fucking days in a row now I cant do this shit much longer
>>
>I can't, I already made plans

If he throws a fit then you shouldn't be working there in the first place
>>
>>39292786
usually i dont even reply when they ask me to work extra days but he fucking ambushed me when I wasn't ready and he was like a cm away from my face so i was too beta to say no, fuck this shit i cant do it i might say my car broke down so i cant do it
>>
>>39292786
Come on anon, you know for most people is have a shitty job, or no job at all, so even tho it sucks, he has to do those stupid nightshitfts.
>>
>>39292846
yeah the shift finish at 12am fuckingg hell
>>
>>39292672
Do you get paid for it?
>>
>>Went into work on his Day Off
You idiot. Don't go into work on your day off. Bosses think that if you came into work that you enjoy the job enough to come in on your day off or want to help.

Unless you really have to and the place of your work is a grocery store or to collect a pay check, don't go into work on your day off as bosses in those situations won't likely ask for you to come in. Even then I'd still say don't go to work on your day off.
>>
>>39292890
yeah but only $22 p/h
>>39292941
>place of your work is a grocery store
Yeah it is but what difference does that make?
>if you came into work that you enjoy the job enough to come in
ikr this stupid fuck boss thinks stacking shelves at the supermarket is such an important job he takes it seriously
>>
File: IMG_7467.jpg (41KB, 388x262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7467.jpg
41KB, 388x262px
3 fucking days in a row? That's it? I've worked 10+ days in a row. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>39292672
During the busy season at my job I go 3 months without a day off, October to the beginning of January. Sucks, but since we revolve around the harvest it has to be done. At least I make bank off of my overtime, nothing like 50% of your yearly take home pay being from overtime.
>>
>>39292672
Fucking wage cuck, do yourself a favor and quit your job
>>
>>39293278
Not everyone is a trustfund baby or lives in neetbux land. Faggot.
>>
3 days in a row lmao you're a fucking pussy kid I've gone 2 weeks straight without a day off
>>
I literally just worked 32 hours in two days and still have to do another shift Saturday. Don't give me that shit son.
>>
>>39292672
i used to say yes to working extra shifts. people told me to stop being a door mat, so i listened and said i cant work. i got fired. thanks fuckers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.