[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old school runescape thread? i just started playing again because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: runescape.png (41KB, 241x335px) Image search: [Google]
runescape.png
41KB, 241x335px
old school runescape thread?

i just started playing again because i have a shitty laptop that wont run anything else. pic related is my stats but i haven't been playing long just made this account a few weeks ago and been playing on and off so i feel like i've only been playing a couple of days.

dont really know what im doing with it though i just kinda grind mindlessly while im watching tv and i kinda wanna sell it at some point.
>>
>>39292399
>>>/vg/187036693
Back to your containment thread trannie bot.
>>
>>39292399
>tfw turned 10m into 980m at the arena

feelsgood, too bad ill just get cleaned tomorrow.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50KB, 516x381px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50KB, 516x381px
WC guild comfy as ever

>>39292399
So what do you want to do? pvm, pvp, or skill? If you're trying to make a good main I'd say your main focus should be completing RFD. Fufiling te recs for all of the subquests and final boss is a good way to build up your account and gives a clear cut goal to work towards.

>>39293516
just fuckin stop jesus christ
>>
ultimate ironman is the only way to play osrs
>>
File: 1467257047474.png (183KB, 468x563px) Image search: [Google]
1467257047474.png
183KB, 468x563px
>>39293657
>99 out of 102
what the fuck
>>
Reposting this because I want discussion on the path the game is taking.
I played the fuck out of this as a kid. Then I went back and played the fuck out of old school again.

It's not worth your time anymore, they killed the game. It'll just hurt to go back. Honestly. I grew up with this, I still feel connected to the game, and it just pains me.
>they're making the game more like a modern MMO, with "end-game" content
>"hit max level, then the game starts"
>you can now literally AFK your combat up with 0 risk of losing things with a new minigame
>the staff know the PVP is popular, so they focus on that, trying to make it an e-sport
>focus on maxing XP per hour instead of just casual fun like before
>people will actually not do something because it's not *efficient*
>minigames are dead because of this. players need incentives to play minigames
>I FUCKING WANT TROUBLE BREWING BACK
>everyone's got the biggest fucking boner for slayer now. they added end-game slayer bosses
>you can get max level in most stats in a couple weeks if you really grind it. remember when 99s used to be impressive?

The community votes on polls for game content. Sounds cool? Well, what do they vote for?
>make things easier to level, more convenient, with more XP/hour and rewards for grinding
>no lower or mid-level content as that's "dead content" or "wasted development time" since everyone's supposed to be max level and wouldn't need it

Oh, and about slayer, they added a slayer master just outside a cave in the middle of the tree gnome fortress next to the bank who only gives tasks inside the cave. Y'know, for maximum efficiency.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.