[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are seriously people here who asked out only 1 to 7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501734883367.jpg (85KB, 483x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501734883367.jpg
85KB, 483x512px
>there are seriously people here who asked out only 1 to 7 girls (or 0 girlsa) in their life and because they got rejected they gave up

Bitch its pretty average to get rejected by 19 out of 20 women unless you're super attractive. Man the fuck up about your hurt feelings for being rejected. Are you a man, or a baby woman with hurt feelings?
Also, the first 2-3 girls you date you're going to fuck it up with due to inexperience/sperging out, so if you dated 2-3 times and failed thats normal you're supposed to keep trying, not give up.
>>
It's because those 1-7 girls were all friends I've known for years.

I didn't just auto pilot ask out women, I only asked out the ones I liked as friends and later developed a crush on.

So about 2-5 years per girl, times x and it's a lot of time gone by.
>>
None of the normies I know failed that many times, in fact they just "get" into relationships. Like they don't even fucking try it just happens. Of course it never works out and they cheat on each other and cry and complain but still they're constantly dating and fucking.
>>
There are many factors my man
>Onetis
>small towns were everyone is hitched up
>colleges with shit gender ratios
>colleges where everyone wants fembois
Etc...
Also sometimes girls who initially reject may come around eventually come around. It's happened to me
>>
>>39292189
You don't hear them talk about their failures. Every normie male has like 17 girls he tried to ask out and failed in between relationships.
>>
>>39292189
this

I mean I don't have the biggest sample size to pull from since I only have two friends, but still. The first one has had 4 relationships, each one the girl asked him out, he's never approached a girl first. The second one has been dating a girl for 4 years, he's the only girl he ever approached and she went for him.

Seems to be why the number 1 normie advice is "just stop trying so hard and it'll happen for you eventually!" Like that actually means anything useful
>>
The ask until one says yes strategy is really good if you don't care about which woman you end up with
If you're not a deadbeat or a fucking retard, you probably want to be more selective
Maybe searching for women who say yes to men without hesitation is a bad idea in the long run eh
>>
>>39292280

Normies are retarded. Nobody trys that hard to get a gf. Most guys are just as chicken shit as us. A lot of girls do make the first move and make it easy for those lucky guys, for me nothing. By the time you go 0 - 5 in asking girls out, your morale is so low you don't want to keep trying. Your ego just took 5 bombs to the fucking face, for your sanity you just stop trying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.