[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally find a girl who shows interest in me >Fun to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Haha.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>Finally find a girl who shows interest in me
>Fun to be around, kisses me, says she loves being with me
>Brings up how she's not over her ex
>Realize i'm just the rebound and she will never love me
Any other robots know this feel?
Also unrequited love /general/
>>
>>39292064

I think I'm in the same situation, shit
>>
>>39292064
Yes, it fucking sucks. I don't remain friends after that shit
>>
don't throw out the entire pizza just because you don't like the green peppers. no, it isn't perfect. guess what: NOTHING IS.

Jesus, what the fuck is gratitude? you still have a cute girl who loves kissing and hanging out with you. you know what else? you are useful to her. you are helping her deal with something painful.

You know what else? she is open and vulnerable. you have a chance to see a side of her that other people may not. you can decide to take this damaged person and help her heal and forever be the guy (unless you are a girl) who helped her smile again. you have a chance build something with a person who really needs something built.

That ex fucked up, and now you are boning his girl. are you going to be bitter because she isn't perfectly fresh, never touched? or are you going to accept that there is a girl, RIGHT OVER THERE, who really wants to kiss you?

flick those green peppers off and munch that fucking pizza, man.
>>
They always run back to their ex. This is what happens when you're not a girls first love. Just enjoy the pussy for now, she'll come running back, and the little cuck weak ass ex boyfriend will take her slut ass back just like they do every time.
>>
On one hand, yeah, I feel you anon, its sad she wontbe our girlfriend. On the other hand, is it really that bad? Would you rather not have her at all? From the way you are describing it, she seems like a really cool gal, her not falling for you in the near future is so depressing?
>>
>>39292594
>Would you rather not have her at all?
Not him, but hell yes.
Better no girl than a 'you are not good enough but hey lets just be friends' girl.
>>
>>39292532
It wasn't the ex who fucked up tho
>>
>>39292594
Yes. I would rather never taste happiness than get a quick taste then have to compare everything else to it
>>
>>39292747
This

Better no one than a fucking waste of time bitch
>>
>>39292532
>Not liking green peppers
>Not exclusively getting veggie lovers pizza
>>
being a good romantic partner is a skill. it takes experience and humility and gratitude to learn conflict resolution, how to appreciate and encourage someone, to set personal standards and say no when someone violates those standards. how to value yourself, but to let go of pride and do something for the sake of the other person. loving, and being lovable, are traits that have to be exercised, studied, and strenghtened.

yes, getting your heart stomped on hurts, but the experience of being with someone and learning about relationships, yourself, and even how to handle heartbreak are extremely valuable. almost moreso than the relationship, itself.

the problem with so many people on this board is that they are too sensitive to emotional pain, and too self-centered to empathize with other people. Things will hurt. anything that is valuable, is so because it was difficult to get and will be painful to lose. I mean ANYTHING. Getting something for free is nice, but getting something that you struggled to earn is sooo much better.

it is ALWAYS better to have loved and lost than to never have loved, at all. it is ALWAYS better to know than to wonder. it makes you better, stronger, and more capable of making the next time work. It is better to learn that you are not the center of the universe, and that the world does not care if you suffer. it is also better to learn that there are people out there who do care if you suffer, and that they want to keep you from that suffering.

EVEN BETTER is to know that you can keep someone else from suffering. to have the right experience and skills to make someone happy. Trust me, being someone's "first time" is not worth anything, compared to being their best time.
>>
Yeah. I still think about him day and night. I brought way too much baggage to justify being a rebound.
I'm pretty sure he only put up with me for as long as he did because I'm cuter than his last gf.
>>
>>39294119
I think the moment my insignificance really hit me was when I saw all the pictures of her plastered across his apartment. He said he hated her and was focused on me and that he valued me more than his friendships. I knew he was a liar and a cheater and I was a rebound, I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>39293542
>always better to have loved and lost
You're a fucking normie. Get out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.