[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I acted like a typical beta/cuck/numale today at my uni before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502489080706.png (151KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502489080706.png
151KB, 394x360px
I acted like a typical beta/cuck/numale today at my uni before I could even realize it. I don't want to recall the cringy details but it ended with the girl saying "I have boyfriend" to me. I didn't approach her with the intent of hitting on her but I fucked up so bad. FUCK I HAVE TO END IT NOW
>>
>>39291826
Don't end it all. Everyone will forget about it in a few days.

What did you say to her? Sorry if it is uncomfortable to recall but I think you posted on here to get it off your chest.
>>
>>39291826
Some girl wanted to introduce me to her husband when I said hi to her at a funeral.

It doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>39291826
kill yourself stop harassing women do everyone a favour loser
>>
>>39292160
she was waving to me and shit one day through a window because she was waving to everyone and that day I approached her and it was fine and then I saw her tonight and I wanted to convey that I liked her personality and I asked "can you be my wife?" and she took it serious I guess and said she had a boyfriend. I should have just asked for her number like a normal person. I feel like one of those youtube video failed chad pua
>>
>>39291826
it does not matter anon none of this matters uni does not matter, the job you work does not matter, most things you do in life do not matter int he long run...
>>
>>39292254
>can you be my wife?
Lol, you can't be more direct than that.

Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself. That sounds a bit awkward but not really that creepy.
>>
>>39292254
>can you be my wife?
I know this board is full of depressed fucking idiots but holy shit this takes the cake.
Did you really think that would work?
>>
>>39293004
It just sounds like OP was really nervous when he approached her so his humour functions were malfunctioing so he made a bad joke. He was going for humour via absurdity but forgot that absurdity is offputting when talking to strangers.

How close am I to the truth OP?
>>
File: 1502450928481.gif (492KB, 176x216px) Image search: [Google]
1502450928481.gif
492KB, 176x216px
>>39292254
>can you be my wife?
Anon, I...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.