[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here hate it when you think someone is being a genuine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cri.png (167KB, 433x418px) Image search: [Google]
cri.png
167KB, 433x418px
Anyone else here hate it when you think someone is being a genuine friend, but is only using you for their selfish reasons?

Happens to me with every "friend" I get, asking so I don't feel like a lonely autist.
>>
>>39291135
yes
people nowadays wear a thousand masks and are too afraid to be their true selves be it because of genuine fear of being hurt or most likely because they are sociopaths
>>
>>39291135
Hate it when people use me as their personal diary but shut their ears soon as I have something to say.
>>
>>39291191
I feel the same way, except I feel it's more that they're lazy fuckers, as well as sociopaths. Don't really know which few friends I have left to trust is all.
>>
>>39291244
I feel anon, my dad is the same way to me. Says I can tell him whatever, but goes back on his word and still judges the ever loving shit outta me for what I say.
>>
>>39291338
i'm almost giving up on people entirely
interacting with them is a pain in the ass
i hate irony, i hate sarcasm, i hate "white lies"
i hate all the bullshit people put you through instead of showing the true content of their hearts right away
i don't feel like talking to puppets any more
and if real people are out of reach i rather be alone until someone like me cross my way
i don't hate them
i hate the stupid social game they play
>>
>>39291432
Precisely, though I'm no saint myself, I at least don't trick people into being friends for my own benefit. sucks to see other robots have to go through this and, potentially, much more than I have, but feels good to relate.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>39291191
i can never tell how true this is.
most people i talk to seem like genuine people to me. they dont seem to by lying for personal gain or talking to me with some sort of appearance motive, they just want to talk.
idk the people you guys talk to, but it seems like you guys are just trying to villain-ize people.
>>
I used to have a genuine group of friends until they slowly distanced themselves from me little by little to the point where it became obvious they were excluding me and eventually unfriended me. Never really got an answer as to why and I was usually the one who reached out to them too and kept insisting on doing stuff as a group too so no one was left out.

Guess it didn't really matter in the end.
>>
>>39291666
I see where you're coming from, and yeah, I suppose I am being a tad unfair.
However, when you get dozens of people that ignore you or intentionally block or barricade you from their life after being friends for 1 year or more, can you really blame us?
To be clear, I'm not intentionally trying to villainize everyone.
>>
>>39291666
you can clearly see a little bit of this in here
people who ghost others without saying a word
people pretending for a long time to be something they're not be it for fun or personal gain
all the avoidance and irony
it could be that you're either lucky or you just don't if they're real or not because looking through the cracks they leave behind if bothersome
i'm talking more specifically about the people on the internet
the ones that seem afraid of giving out their true identity for whatever reason

there was a girl who talked with me online for months but never wanted to tell me her name or any sort of identifiable information
i had to find it on my own with google
>>
>>39291799
care*
is*
>>
>>39291135
>he cares about friends
wew lad
>>
>>39291799
and you're just such a perfect human bean right? they probably don't like you for a reason.
>>
>>39291736
god damn, I'm sorry they did that anon. Had a friend in my Junior year Chemistry class, she was an outcast of sorts. (like me)
turned out she didn't really give a fuck, should've seen the signs. ignoring texts, only ever asking for my homework, but still insisted that she was my friend while never acting like it.
>>
Are people in general that shitty? sometimes I dont know if im just lucky or if that I should have more hope in humanity since none of my close circle of friends/acquantainces have used me in any way...not that I know of.
Well, there was ONE that ended up being a piece of shit, but that was over 5 years ago.
>>
>>39291865
i'm not perfect at all but i try to be as honest and straight forward as possible with everyone i meet

why would anyone come to me every single week for months to try talking to me and ask all sorts of question about me while they wouldn't give out anything about them?
isn't that a little sketchy?
>>
>>39291911
>but i try to be as honest and straight forward as possible with everyone i meet
that's because you're autistic though
>>
File: 1488518498095.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488518498095.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
I am extremely afraid of this and believe it's happening to me but I also do it a lot. I think everyone but a few might be really good.
>>
>>39291889
Apparently (and luckily) not for everyone.
>>
>>39291942
>that's because you're autistic though
so i'm glad
i don't feel the need to lie and hide everything to get close to people for whatever reason
also thanks for informing me i'm autist
>>
>>39291965
>I also do it a lot
don't you feel the desire to stop doing it?
>>
>>39292008
not same) i do, i stoped but now i am alone
fuck this world
>>
>>39291135
I don't know whether I just drive genuinely nice people away because I'm not a very good person, or if actually good people just don't exist.
>>
>>39292065
yeah, thay still use you and you dont so the only one who lose evry time is (you)
>>
>>39292085
exactly. Sometimes I feel like I come off as the too quiet type, if that makes any sense.
but to the best of my ability, I try not to be rude to avoid that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.