[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck this board and this site. this place sucks the life force

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: 1472833796062.png (264KB, 681x584px) Image search: [Google]
1472833796062.png
264KB, 681x584px
fuck this board and this site.

this place sucks the life force out of you and turns you into a miserable zombie. fuck your misery, fuck your psyops, and most importantly fuck you

you know how you just "bee yourself"? stop being so neurotic and overthinking everything.
thinking is an essential tool for survival but it is not needed for most of daily modern life, empty your mind and let your instinct guide you when dealing with other people, with practice you will get better, you need to let yourself flow and relax, being awkward and miserable completely ruins the chemistry of social interaction which just turns everyone off, thats why you have no friends or gf, relax, if your instinct says "hey i got something to add to the conversation" then let it flow, there's no pressure, you have no idea how differently a quiet, relaxed guy is perceived over an quiet, uncomfortable and awkward guy

unless you are a deformed midget missing a leg everyone has a shot at turning their life around, we don't always get what we want in life, but we CAN always improve our situation and ourselves to an extent

stop comparing yourself to other people, stop objectifying living, breathing people that you never interact with as "chads", "stacies" and "normies". everyone has their own problems that they have to deal with but you know what? they suck it up and they don't spill their guts in front of other people, suffering is an integral part of the human condition, it is an integral part of all life

if anyone here wishes to pull themselves out of this wretched abyss, you can start right now by leaving this site, that's a huge step on the road to recovery that most people here won't make
>>
>>39290846
Some people im starting to believe whole heartedly dont need to follow some designed path everyone else does.

If anything it takes a lot more balls to be firm in your own beliefs than to let society mold you into someone who is agreeable for the sake of social status and wanting to fit in.

It just takes time to realize there never was an abyss, you just held yourself back whether it be lack of confidence or just apathy. As soon as you are outcome independent you can be confident because everything is amusing to you as opposed to some pre-concieved need to conform. It takes time to find the right people to get along with. There shouldnt be an obligation to do so. That is what confidence is, not feeling a need to fit some mould.
>>
>>39290846
Wow fuckin' thanks this changes everything. You're stuck here with us, dumbfuck. Listen to your own advice and GTFO this board
>>
>>39290846
I'm here and I'm fine. Stop taking this so seriously, anon. It'll be okay and I promise it will :^) just calm down and work hard!
>>
>>39291060
>It takes time to find the right people to get along with.
a long time
can't stand the internet anymore
all the people i see around are compulsive liars and sociopaths
everyone keeps wearing a thousand masks to interact and you don't even know who you're talking to
for the first time in a long while i'm really feeling like giving up on the internet and going to the real world
>>
File: 1502038492850s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502038492850s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>39290846
Well said desu. I agree people need to stop getting jealous of what others have and instead work to improve themselves. With that said, this place can be pretty funny so go fuck urself.
>>
>>39290846
You tell me I'm making the wrong dish but ignore the fact that I don't even have a working kitchen.
>>
File: 1503448192622.png (50KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1503448192622.png
50KB, 209x193px
>>39291161
Nice dog pic, anon. :^) I always love the puppers
>>
>>39291060
i agree, there are alternate paths in life, people are different, they have different needs and if those needs are met they can self-actualize, trying to be something you are not only brings misery

there is no need to conform either, but when you aren't confident in yourself what good is not conforming?
>>
>>39290846
>dude just stop thinking
>c'mon goy just get a job and contribute to society
>yes, just take these pills and I swear you won't want to kill yourself anymore

Well spooked my friend
>>
>>39290846
What can you do to restore your honour as a nipbot when you lose one of your faces but have no close friends whom you could ask to cut your head off, so committing seppuku is off the table?
>>
>>39291258
surely there is something you can do to make your life a little bit better, maybe you have a cluttered house? having a clean living space can bring some peace of mind

if you work on small things you think you can improve, it all adds up into a big change, think of yourself, not how your own lot in life measures up to other people
>>
File: ill sort myself out thanks.jpg (41KB, 560x846px) Image search: [Google]
ill sort myself out thanks.jpg
41KB, 560x846px
I've been here for a while, browsed this board for a while predominantly. Randomly decided to hop on to see what was up. I will agree with you. The negative vibes that this board has can really wear on ones already fraying mentality.
Themes such as self esteem issues, relationshipless lives being squandered in some sort of ironic self loathing culture; it is very bizarre but I sympathize with those stuck in the machine, so to speak.
leaving is not that hard.
you have the will to do it or not.

i like your picture OP, as well as your insightful post.
>>
How do I stop thinking?

How do I turn my life around?
>>
>>39291309
interesting perspective, however that is not the message i was trying to convey

you dont have to take pills, you dont have to work, do what you want to do, but if you are unhappy with your situation there is always a way to improve, no matter how insignificant that might be
>>
>>39291349
Not that guy, but, personally, I don't worry about shit really. If it comes, it does. I don't expect anything great anymore, I barely even hope for the best, just something tolerable.

For example, the clothes on my floor; they're there. I could clean them, but they're not hurting anything. Who honestly cares? I'll get to it eventually but what difference does that or anything make? I'm not destined for greatness, or even mediocrity. Why let small shit bother me? Fuck money, fuck females, fuck anything that doesn't make my life easier
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>3 lines in and he's dropping bee urself unironically

>jordan b faggotson poster shows up in thread as well

you are the cancer OP
>>
>>39291403
The only thing I kind of want to do, is move/go to Alaska so I can be near pristine nature before I off myself
>>
How does one improve himself then? I keep asking this in threads like this but never get a (you)
>>
>>39290846
Some people are meant to be with people And others, like me, are just different.
>>
>>39290846
the thing about thinking is even though you stop everyone else who doesn't have a problem with thinking is still thinking and they're 3 steps ahead of you then.

You can't just shut off your own perception in any healthy way.
>>
>>39291471
He'll just say bee urgsef meng

Move along
>>
File: iwannasuckyour.gif (634KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
iwannasuckyour.gif
634KB, 160x120px
>>39291416
just cause you gobble cocks doesn't mean that jordan petersalldayeverdayinhismoutherson does too.

OP is cancer? What are you, the fucking chemo? fucking loser.
>>
good words OP this place truly is cancer but because it's the only social interaction many of us have we keep coming back. "you're here forever" really is not a meme. but I think you're right, we can break out, both of this sick mentality and of the isolation that it enforces.
>>
>>39291376
let your mind go blank and focus on your breathing, it's similar to meditation

is there anything negative in your life that you can easily change right now?
>>
>>39291264
No complex issue is solved by saying well if I do A I'll get B. It is a myraid of small steps and small victories that promote personal growth and discovering who you actually are ie, how you respond to everyday situations and what these experiences mean to you.

Giving into fear will almost certainly leave you more lost. I think you have to understand your motivations before taking action. You need to know what you want and how to get it.

>>39291264
>but when you aren't confident in yourself what good is not conforming?

When approached with this question there isnt an actual answer. To believe in yourself is to know that you find comfort in the fact that you are right about what you think. I cant apply logic here because this isnt a logical question.

Experience defines you, purpose drives you and inspires you. One way or another youl reach the answer. You'll get to it more quickly if you challenge your own beliefs for example trying to fit in with no self confidence because if you try and fail with whoever you were trying to conform with, what you might actually discover is, why would I want to conform with these people they were stupid and lame, instead of thinking it was a fault of yourself.

Challenge your own beliefs to confirm your assumptions.
>>
>>39291541
What?

originaI post
>>
>>39291376
no realtalk you should meditate

no it won't solve your whole fucking life but let me tell you something: as someone whose mind goes a mile a minute all the time the experience of it going dead silent, even just for a few seconds, is fucking indescribable
>>
>>39291429
is there any places near where you are right now, that you could call "nature"? maybe you should visit them.

I love being in nature myself, it brings me peace
>>
>>39291471
That is a question that covers a broad spectrum of factors.
I won't tell you to b urself.

You ever play a videogame? How do you improve the character.
you fucking level up.
you level up by gaining experience.
go out and die, (metaphorically)
as in go out and fail, repeatedly.
that's how you gain bonus experience.
as well as putting yourself into situations and taking opportunity when it comes around. If it doesn't come around, you must cultivate your own.

this shit is not easy, otherwise everyone would not be a fucking loser like most people are.

t. faggotson poster
>>
>>39291471
Lift weights, learn to articulate yourself, and learn how to ask other people about their day. People will like you somewhat at that point and everything else will just fall into place.

But it's okay, it's different for each person. The will to not be weak and pathetic is what helps it, I think, and that isn't easy to change. If you're looking for step-by-step procedure, it's not going to come to you.

That's the interesting problem, right? The burden of not being weak, pathetic, and dissatisfied with your life falls on you. And only you can find the answer to that problem for yourself. Nobody else can directly tell you how to solve your own problems in being happy.
>>
>>39291556
>>39291605
Is meditation just a way to make yourself dumb?
>>
File: wellwellwells.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wellwellwells.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>39291574
you work it out dipshit
>>
>>39291471
what are you looking to improve? you need to start with the little things, rome wasn't built in a day, what do you think you can accomplish right now?
>>
>>39291680
not at all, if anything it makes you perform better
>>
>>39291680
no, your thoughts are sharper, clearer, you're also calmer which contributes more to your perceived intelligence than you currently realie
>>
File: 1483715341300.jpg (1MB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1483715341300.jpg
1MB, 800x1187px
>>39290846
Shut the fuck up you degenerate normie

I've been telling myself this exact same fucking thing my ENTIRE life, and let me tell you I have fucking tried hard to apply it. I'm not some lazy slacker easy, I'm very successful academically and financially yet I simply cannot be social, this is because I have biological social anxiety and or autism. I just can't do it

It's not a matter of "just relax bro" it's a matter of "I LITERALLY cannot do it, I actually black out and enter this strange indescribable haze when I'm uncomfortable in social situations.

What the fuck do you know normie
>>
>>39291781
are there any social situations you feel comfortable in?
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>39290846
>the normies are bashing us again

oooohhh brother.
>>
>>39290846
Just another normie thinking they've got the whole universe figured out. Nothing to see here.
>>
File: brainblast.jpg (45KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
brainblast.jpg
45KB, 340x340px
>>39291781
you try to pathetically eviscerate OP with your whines about how you LE LITERALLY cannot do it.

Charles Darwin wrote a book about this I believe...something about the strong survive and adapt the weak perish.
but what do I know?
i'M jUsT a FuCkInG nOrMiE rughhhhmummymorenuggets
>>
>>39291908
if you are content with your current situation, then that is fine
>>
>>39291908
>>39291939
this is not the regular normalfag drivel, he is right. this board is toxic on your way of thinking.
>>
Everyone here should study psychology and apply it to their lives.
>>
File: 1494931843539.png (334KB, 447x638px) Image search: [Google]
1494931843539.png
334KB, 447x638px
>>39290846
>It's another normalfag can't understand why somebody would refuse to seek "happiness in life" or accept that life is truly meaningless
There is nothing wrong with being unhappy, being happy is not a basic need let alone something worth the pursuit, Is not even an emotional state in the way people like you are using the term. Is an abstract arbitrary term that society drills on you in order to manipulate certain persons towards certain behaviors.
>>
>>39291992
>toxic
Fuck off
>>
File: flat done pepe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
flat done pepe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>39291992
yes. and i failed at every turn deliberately so i could garner attention on an american anime forum every night before i go to bed.

OP is displaying just the same old spite for us unfortunates as they always do. seriously i've argued with so many i didn't even bother to read his whole post. OP is a fag and a bully
>>
>>39290846
>blames the site for his own problems
lol
>>
File: IMG_4814.jpg (311KB, 1398x1370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4814.jpg
311KB, 1398x1370px
>>39290846
So the tranny propaganda hasnt worked, the fembot meme hasnt worked and the ANTIFA leftism hasnt worked now you're resorting to straight uo begging Men to leave the board

>left on suicide watch
>>
>>39290846
See here's the thing, that third face for me is the face of a man who only goes on living so that one day he might get the chance to legally take out his issues on someone. And by that I mean brutally murder. My only friend killed himself, and my family hates me. I have been near-totally alone for my entire life, if you don't count abusers. I am incapable of relating to anyone on more than a superficial level, and at this point I just wish it would be over, but I consider suicide to be depriving myself of the opportunity to reach true fulfillment one day by doing to someone else what was done to me.
>le edgy xDD
It's a fucking daily struggle and you have no idea, if I could be anyone else I would, just so that I wouldn't have to worry about "Today being the day" and snapping in public.
>>
>>39292053
you can be unhappy if you want to, but if you want to change it there are ways to do so

meaningless is also an abstraction in our heads, think about that. what if meaningless isn't real, and is akin to being able to picture the entire universe being made out of cats? we can picture it sure, but how does it reflect on reality?
>>
>>39292082
the site can compound problems on the mentally vulnerable and impressionable, if you don't get affected by that, then power to you
>>
File: 1495560611524.jpg (9KB, 226x258px) Image search: [Google]
1495560611524.jpg
9KB, 226x258px
>just embrace anti-intellectualism bro
>>
>>39290846
t. Stacy who "had a hard life"
>>
>it's a normie advice thread
I always fall for this shit and read at least three lines before giving it a thought and realizing how dumb these posts are. I know I'm desperate for hope but this is fucking retarded.
>>
b-but I just got here, after a long time of thinking if this was a place for me or not.
>>
>>39292279
there is a time and a place for everything, there are situations that will call ones intelligence to task; but it is not always necessary, you don't need to walk when you sit down
>>
>>39292070
again he is right you faggot. we overthink everything. the reason normalfags are the way they are is because they don't care about all this stupid shit they just do what they feel like, within reason of course. life is too complex to analyze it so much, it will drive one insane. this place is only making us more insecure and miserable, I want to escape but I can't.
>>
@39290846
>t. Retarded normie faggot who has no idea what its like
>>
>>39292153
actually that's the reason why I left this board for 5 months, I have only returned from a relapse, not everyone is out to get you, and I understand that is a difficult belief to maintain when dealing with a sea of anonymous strangers
>>
>>39292472
what is it like for you?

>>39292202
is there anything in life that puts you at ease?
>>
>>39292218
>>39292218
>you can be unhappy if you want to, but if you want to change it there are ways to do so
Again with your asinine interpretation of, happiness, unhappiness, and changing. You will not convince anyone to change their ways based on desire alone. Your emotional state is not such a relevant thing and it is constant change, This asinine idea that if you do x you will be stuck permanently in an emotional state is nothing but either naive delusion or manipulative cunning forcing people to fall for the Physiatrics drugs meme that changes the personality.
>>>39292218
>you can be unhappy if you want to, but if you want to change it there are ways to do so
Again with your asinine interpretation of, happiness, unhappiness, and changing. You will not convince anyone to change their ways based on desire alone. Your emotional state is not such a relevant thing and it is constant change, This asinine idea that if you do x you will be stuck permanently in an emotional state is nothing but either naive delusion or manipulative cunning forcing people to fall for the Physiatrics drugs meme that changes the personality.
>>>39292218
Again with your asinine interpretation of, happiness, unhappiness, and changing. You will not convince anyone to change their ways based on desire alone. Your emotional state is not such a relevant thing and it is constant change, This asinine idea that if you do x you will be stuck permanently in an emotional state is nothing but either naive delusion or manipulative cunning forcing people to fall for the Physiatrics drugs and fuck their individuality and personalities because they were unhappy and different
>>
>>39292533
>is there anything in life that puts you at ease?
Not really, sleep is nice but I dream about violence constantly. Sometimes I get something to beat on and just hit it until I can't move anymore and then I'm a bit more relaxed. It's always in the back of my head though.
>>
>>39292570
now, I never said that improving yourself will leave you in a perpetual emotional state, that is an idea from your perspective, that you think I hold, getting rid of negative things in your life can make it better than it currently is
>>
then tell me what to fucking do, I want to git gud at drawing and making music yet I still come to this site 6 hours a day to ignore the bad feels.
>>
>>39290846
>the japanese say...
>t. Unknown
how retarded
>>
>>39292645
>getting rid of negative things in your life can make it better than it currently is
Stop trying to drill the idea your life must be in certain ways to robots and people that frequent this site you manipulative cunt, there is nothing wrong with negative elements in life let alone this asinine drivel that you must make your life better than currently is by arbitrary reasons. Many people that are perfectly happy with their lives destroy them by chasing this asinine shadow of "improving yourself" only to realize that their lives didn't have to be better , the idea that life must be better if they are not is just again naive delusion or manipulative cunning. You know very well these persons will fail at changing them as in many cases some situations are out of control and will end up resorting to physiatrics drugs in order to become "normal" and contribute to society you fucking cunt.
>>
>>39292603
how about channeling your anger and feelings of violence into an outlet? perhaps with an outlet, you would be able to satiate your feelings?
>>
>>39292710
It's called a proverb you fucking mong
>>
>>39292751
Doesn't work, tried it. It's the result of a lifetime of emotional suppression since I'd be punished physically and mentally (isolation) for showing anything but outer happiness, and I can tell you that in between the emotional neglect, physical abuse, and general fuckery of my childhood there was very little to be happy about. I've tried everything I can to get rid of it but nothing works. I've decided that I'll use it to do one good thing, and that is find a person who is truly evil and inflict upon them the pain they inflict on others. I never believed any of the bible shit I was fed growing up but if there is a god I'm sure that he creates people like me for exactly that purpose. There's no other justification for the kind of sadism I've seen and experienced being inflicted upon children and helpless individuals in a world with any kind of justice. The devil exists to punish the wicked, and if he's real and inside of me that's exactly what I'll do.
>>
>>39292710
Exactly what I was thinking. Why bother even writing 'uknown'
>>
File: benatrill.gif (2MB, 800x704px) Image search: [Google]
benatrill.gif
2MB, 800x704px
>>39290846
lead by example not by shitting out of your mouth
>>
>>39291887
Yeah, only with friends I'm extremely personally close to who I've gotten comfortable with for months or years of close contact and them proving over and over again that they like me and own't insult and hurt me

Otherwise no, I can't interact.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.