[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is my birthday, haven't heard anything from my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: shinj_be_sad.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
shinj_be_sad.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
Today is my birthday, haven't heard anything from my family and the day is almost over
>>
>>39290707
congratulations
you have reduced the remaining days/years of your life by one
congratulations
>>
>>39290707
Congratulations you are an adult
Nobody is going to care about you, nobody is going to love you and nobody is going to have any patience towards you
I hope you had a good childhood full of memories and an embiroment that allowed you to properly grow and learn because that's gone now forever and if it was shit that's it and it's something you will never get to fix no matter what you do in your life
>>
>>39290707
its probably going to be that way for the next couple of years, get over it. i bought my own cake once and ate it too on my birthday.
>>
>>39290732
>>39290787
>>39290819
I don't know why I thought this year would be different, I was kind of expecting this but it's my 30th birthday. Nothing at all for the big three-oh?
>>
>>39290819
I'm looking forward to buying my own cake and eating it too in my birthday next month
I will get a really nice one, one you have to order with anticipation and pay 50% more because that's the only way they make it
I may even get two, the best cake around just for me and nobody else
>>
>>39290887
Just think about how miserable you will be ten years from today and feel glad you are not that poor fucker yet
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
happy birthday anon!
original text
>>
File: baby-eating-cake.jpg (15KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
baby-eating-cake.jpg
15KB, 213x320px
I had a birthday once. I was zero.

And I'm not ghost. r9k is for robots not casper the faggot. Cut the umbilical retard
>>
>>39290707
Happy birthday, dickhead.
>>
File: 1465427534568.jpg (44KB, 640x487px) Image search: [Google]
1465427534568.jpg
44KB, 640x487px
Birthdays are a meme op, it's nothing special.
>>
happy bday Anon
dont feel bad the idea of celebrating birthdays is kind of retarded anyway

>congratulations, your mom pushed you out of her vagina on this day X years ago because your dad knocked her up and now you are one year closer to death
>>
>>39290887
you're fucking 30 years old and expecting people to throw you a birthday party..

grow the fuck up you're a grown ass man so act like it.
>>
>>39292252
BTW here's your bday song
https://youtu.be/SYHuQTvJ4kU

>many years ago today, something grew inside of your mother
>that thing was YOU
>>
>>39290707
Congratulations son.
o
n
g
r
a
t
s
>>
>>39292314
Kill yourself stoic cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.