[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't stop playing yugioh on the PSP Anyone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (796KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
796KB, 960x542px
>tfw can't stop playing yugioh on the PSP
Anyone else on some obscure feels right now?
>>
>>39290140
Post that webm of Aki mindbroken by the protagonist.
And the one of Sherry wanting to fuck the protagonist.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>39290140
I was playing duel links because I got phone

yugioh is addicting as hell

I wish I had money to blow on a psp I would get final fantasy tactics and play that shit

I played ghost in the shell on a psp emulator a while back it was pretty fun. Maybe I should do that again, yet another distraction in life.
>>
File: file.png (673KB, 964x597px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
673KB, 964x597px
>>39290308
I'm on a PSP emulator right now until my micro SD adaptor for my Vita shows up. It works great
>>
>>39290335
mobile games in general are comfy.
>>
File: file.png (662KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
662KB, 959x540px
>>39290381
How is Duel Links? Can you play without having to spend money?
>>
>>39290335
I'm guessing PPSSPP?
One of my favourite emulators. The optimization is really good, and the GUI is really high quality. Most emulators keep it simple and ugly, but their GUI really went above and beyond.
>>
>>39290482
yeah you can, if you want but it's set up in such a way it's tempting to spend money.

you buy booster packs with gems or real money, you get gems doing various things and winning duels.
>>
File: file.png (513KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
513KB, 959x538px
>>39290537
I agree. It is by far the nicest looking emulator out there
>>
>>39290140
I wonder how many other people are playing that today. it cant be many desu. neat feeling.
>>
>>39290632
Always was bullshit that the cards didn't have to be in play.

It's been forever and I know Big E was always banned along with everything remotely cool but still just drawing the cards was basically a waiting game.
>>
File: file.png (709KB, 956x544px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
709KB, 956x544px
>>39291023
I don't think Exodia has ever been banned. They just limited all of his pieces to 1.
>>
File: tumblr_nt9jb1uGj01uue2e4o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt9jb1uGj01uue2e4o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x375px
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12400

I thought this was interesting, I was never heavily into yugioh I even gave my cards away on a whim.
>>
>>39291091
Until the whole VA cult scandal, Yu-Gi-Oh has always used occultism and mysticism from around the world in both its cards and it's show. I don't think they ever claimed otherwise
>>
>>39290482
Don't get duel links. It's a meme game. Only fun if you are an autist about the current meta. Just play tag force or world championship series because it isn't pay to win
>>
>>39290308
>I wish I had money to blow on a psp
Where are you from? There's usually some cheap ones on Ebay and Gumtree/classifieds.
I got a PSP3000, 8GB memory and like 9 games for $40 from some mum throwing away her kids stuff.
>>
>>39291240
pretty good deal 2bh
>>
File: saito-sama.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
saito-sama.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>39291240
I enjoy free shit to much

all my money goes on my problems I create for myself.

wow, what a true statement I just made, but I've long since passed the point of having any self respect, now it's just layers of masks and memes to keep the body alive
>>
>>39291162
what is the VA cult scandal?
>>
>>39291463
In the middle of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, the VA for Carly Carmine was discovered to be part of the Roma Sophie cult. This cult was in the news for drugging, raping, and beating women. To distance themselves from the cult, Konami cut all cult references from 5Ds, essentially ruining the story. Akiza became a benchwarmer because her plotline with the psychic duelists was cut. Carly got all of her character development cut, and the final bosses were turned into time travelers from the future rather than secret society members.
>>
>>39291590
fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>39291370
Yeah I think the people around here just don't know how to sell things properly. I also got a Gameboy Advance AGS-101 for $35 which is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>39291694
No prob, it really sucks because 5Ds was shaping up to be the best series yet. Now every series goes for sci-fi rather than occult. It really ruined the tone of the franchise
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.