[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking bored. Anyone have any questions for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

I'm fucking bored. Anyone have any questions for a married normie?
>>
>>39289923

How much do you regret it? U
>>
>>39289930
Not much. You'll always check out other girls and wonder "...what if?" but the good stuff about being married puts those doubts to rest pretty quickly.

And of course this is just my experience. Your results may vary.
>>
>>39289923
did you get an engagement ring?

ooooooorooooooginool
>>
>>39289996
Yup. Titanium and zebrawood.
>>
>>39290032
did you pick it out and get it yourself? Or did your wife give it to you?
>>
>>39289923
>married
You fucked up. I hope for your sake that you can at least half a testicle back in the divorce.
>>
any kiddos?
>>
>>39290114
Wife picked it out. I didn't want to do a ring but it actually looks really nice.
>>
Did you have a wedding? If so, how was it?
>>
>>39290139
Yup. 3 yr old boy.
>>
How did you know she was the one for you?

I'm currently going into year 3 of dating my gf and the pressure is on. Like any person she's got some aspects of her that make me go ehhhhhhh, but overall she's a great girl.
>>
You're a cuck, I have no questions for cucks.
>>
>>39290146
did you get different rings for the wedding? If so what did you do with the engagement rings?
>>
>>39290182
Not OP, but most women just wear them together.
>>
>>39290150
It was great! Small wedding with just family but a big reception with all of our friends. It was a blast.

>>39290163
It sounds so cliche, but when you know you know. I've never met anyone that I've had such a natural, comfortable rapport with before. She's just easy to be with. It never feels like it's awkward or difficult.
>>
>>39289923
How do I become a married normie?
Nvm, there's no point asking the impossible.
>>
>>39289952

>not much

Wow don't let your wife see
>>
>>39290182
>>39290244
This is what she does. In our case I bought the engagement ring and she wears my Grandmother's wedding ring.
>>
>>39289923
What's her notch count, and how much longer do you think that marriage has to live?
>>
>>39290245
Did you have a honeymoon?
>>
>>39290271
If I can do it, so can you.

>>39290289
We're tied at two each. We met when we were 19. Hopefully we're in it for the longhaul but who knows? It's been pretty smooth sailing for the past 14 years.
>>
>>39290333
No, sadly. I got laid off from my job the week after the wedding, so our savings went to food and rent. We're planning a trip to Europe in a few years tho.
>>
>>39290162
Do you secretly regret having a kid?
>>
At what age did you marry/how long have you been married?
>>
>>39290438
No, not at all! I love being a Dad. I've always known that I wanted kids.
>>
>>39290459
Met in 2002, married in 2010.
>>
>>39290467
How do you feel about your wife hitting ''the wall''? And has she let herself go?
>>
>>39290399
I'm sorry to hear that. You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Europe!
>>
>>39290510
She's not full white so she still looks pretty young. She got pretty chubby after the baby but slimmed down once she stopped breastfeeding. She still has a little pooch though. Just part of being a Mom.
>>
>>39289930
I'm a married ""normie"" let me tell you about it.

Nearly every major decision we've made she's nagged me into it. She nagged me into marrying her (I wanted to wait until after college). She nagged me into having a baby (I wanted to wait until we had our student loans paid). She nagged me into buying a house (I wanted to wait until we had enough savings to get around PMI and also be able to afford any repairs). She's trying to nag me into having another baby, and getting another new car.

Not once in our decade-plus of being together has she ever uttered anything that could be construed as smart or clever. I spent $20k+ on an English degree for her and not only does she never read or write anything other than stupid pop culture shit on trash websites like starcasm, her job is braindead, unrelated work. She wanted to be in publishing and editing but she's bad at proofreading and not a particularly strong speller. Now we're spending a couple thousand getting her through paralegal training. I have no hope that this will pay off or be particularly worth it.

She's doubled her weight since we started dating, going from thicc to morbidly obese. Honestly I could live with this but since she hates the way she looks it's not even fun to flirt with her anymore. Most of the time when I try to initiate some kind of physical contact she either complains about being fat or mostly asks me to stop.

The sex is almost comically bad. Over 13 years I've learned to pleasure her basically perfectly - she can't even get off without me anymore - and on the flip side she can't comfortably do the sex positions I prefer due to her tremendous weight gain, has never expressed an interest in doing what I like in bed (I always have to beg for it), and has no idea what to do to turn me on. I've started having performance issues because I'm so tired of having to do everything in the bedroom. Her solution? Buy me a cock ring so I can get hard, slip it on, and still dick her.
>>
File: serveimage.png (101KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
101KB, 640x363px
>>39290375
No long haul for you buddy
>>
>>39290545
How did her vag change after birth?
Did her boobs get bigger after having the baby/did they stay bigger?
Do you want to have more kids?
Would you get married again?
>>
>>39290565
So do I regret it? Of course I do. But we have a house and a son together so my sudden revelation came about 10 years too late. Divorce will mean she'll get the house, my boy, and I'll be paying her until I die.

Why did I stay with her in the first place? The same reason we're all posting in the endless boyfriend application threads and flooding every stupid fembot thread with posts: desperate loneliness. I suspect after our next child that the divorce will come shortly after and then I'll get to pay the mortgage so that another guy gets to come over and fuck her on the regular.
>>
>>39290565
Have you told her any of this?
>>
>>39290621
All at once? No. But I've brought up my concerns and issues with things like the house and the sex and our son over the years. Nothing ever changes.
>>
>>39290598
>How did her vag change after birth?
Not at all. C-section.
>Did her boobs get bigger after having the baby/did they stay bigger?
Yeah. Like crazy big. And she was busty to begin with. They went back to normal when she stopped breastfeeding.
>Do you want to have more kids?
Yeah. One more. We're going to start trying again in December.
>Would you get married again?
I don't know. Depends on the girl.
>>
>>39290565
Does she at least have a pretty face? Since she turned obese, has her hygiene declined?
>>
>>39290637
What does she say? Does she make excuses, or empty promises to change, or scowl and tell you to fuck off?
>>
>>39290655
>Does she at least have a pretty face?
She's gained a fair amount of weight in her face, never does anything with her hair, and wears makeup less than 5 times a year. Any effort put into her appearance flew out the window once we got married.
>Since she turned obese, has her hygiene declined?
Of course it has.
>>
>>39290619
>after our next child
You want a child that has the potential to be LIKE HER?
What if you get a girl?
Who grows up to act JUST LIKE MOMMY.
>>
>>39290690
>Of course it has.
How?
>>
>>39290673
It's mostly just brushing me off. "I know, I'll do better." is super common coming from her.

With her weight she'll vocalize her displeasure with her size, say something like "I need to start eating better", diet for at most about 3 days, and then stop.

Lol she downloaded myfitnesspal several months ago, and didn't even use it for a whole day.
>>
>>39290713
I'm basically gambling on having at least 1 more boy. Literally my only long-term concern is preservation of the family name and heritage.
>>39290716
If this is a slob fetish thing just tell me and I'll go graphic detail.
>>
>>39290766
Not really but please go into detail.
>>
>>39290565
Why didn't you stop being a bitch and leave her? My dad is the same where my mom bitches at him and he does whatever she wants. I can't imagine how you think it's okay to live like this the rest of your life. I will do lonely a thousand times before I live a lifetime being a bitch to my partner.
>>
>>39290812
For starters she's sweaty almost constantly. She has to buy special deodorant that's super strong to keep her from just being pungent. Even simple tasks like doing the dishes will make her break out in a sweat.

She's breaking out with pimples more. Her back frequently has two or three large ones on it. Where her thighs touch is supremely gross and discolored, and peppered with zits and boils. Eating her out is a questionable activity.

She's started having trouble wiping herself recently. I've seen her dresses have small skid marks on them because she can't clean herself properly. Her panties are almost always fucking disgusting. And guess who gets to do the laundry?

She loves getting fucked doggy style because it gets her stomach out of the way. More than once I've spotted toilet paper or literally smelled uncleaned shit emanating from her.
>>
>>39290565
This is exactly it, also married normie:

>nag into facebook official
>nag into moving in
>nag into marriage
>nag into child
>nag into moving housex6 for no real reason
>nag into buying house

Each one of those I fought against doing them in that moment (I.e waiting a bit more time, financial stability, get to know each-other more). But eventually you just succumb.
>>
>>39290974
Why didn't you leave her? Is it that much better living with her than being on your own?
>>
>>39290565
Sounds like you fucked up pretty badly and married a lazy woman. Continuing to stay with her is just succumbing to the sunk cost fallacy.
>>
>>39289923
Pretty awful innit?
I wouldnt bother nowadays But im sure the divorce will be nice.
>>
>>39291015
>Why didn't you leave her?
Well the first is because leaving someone when I have no other options would be a bad move (I'm not asexual) second is because I did actually want to do all those things eventually, just in my own time.

>Is it that much better living with her than being on your own?
I still game and code about 4 hours a night most nights. It's basically what I would do on my own anyway, plus I have someone who has my back in any situation, will have sex with me and does the unfun child rearing.

Better than crying myself to sleep like I did before she got me.
>>
File: 1501853409548.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501853409548.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>39290565
>zebrawood
Wow reading that made me glad I am alone.
Hold up nigga about to light me a cigar and jerk off.
Have fun with a fat lazy cunt.
>>
>>39291066
It's not the sunk costs I'm afraid of. It's the insane future costs I'll pay.
>>39291066
The thing that kills me is that she wasn't lazy when we started dating, and really not up until we graduated college. She was a bartender and I was a waiter, she literally couldn't be lazy, her job depended on it.
>>
File: 1493788025557.png (438KB, 543x546px) Image search: [Google]
1493788025557.png
438KB, 543x546px
>>39290931
Jesus fucking Christ man. Be a man and do something about this, I guess
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.