[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, what's it like being white? Do flowers bloom and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: 10757957395739.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
10757957395739.png
35KB, 632x852px
Tell me, what's it like being white?
Do flowers bloom and birds sing when you wake up?
Does your farts smell like candy?
Are cops nice to you?
>>
>>39289798
Imagine being smart and successful and everyone wants you dead for it
>>
>blacks
>capable of being robots
>so greedy they stole our word and raped it making "blackbot" their meme abomination

Cops approached me on the street for wearing a hoodie and smoking a cig and I'm a white manlet
>>
>>39289798
>It's okay even when the far-left hates you; but I never lived in a place like that
>no, there's no tree on the entire apartment complex property
>no, it smells pretty rank
>only officer friendly back in elementary school
>>
>>392897988
This is the age of blacks and rap this is your time brah
>>
I have no idea what it's like being black so I can't tell you how my existence as a being differs from yours.
>>
File: Human_Being.jpg (130KB, 803x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Being.jpg
130KB, 803x1121px
>be a weird mix of eastern european and asian
>not considered white or any other race for that matter
>go through life set at neutral everywhere
>>
It's both good and bad at the same time. Kinda hard to explain. One one hand, I love my people, we have great history, culture, and women. But on the other hand we are constantly under fire by leftists simply for existing. Also to see your country get taken over before your very eyes is extremely infuriating and sad.
>>
>>39289798
>Are cops nice to you?
Honestly, no. Cops will do whatever they can do extort money from anyone, regardless of race.
>>
>>39289798
Cops are nice to me. Especially cause my Uncle is a cop. I've gotten caught with weed and running red lights and they don't even care.
>>
Im white and poor,I hate my life,I hate my family,I have no friends,and I will never be succesful in anything.No,birds dont sing when I wake up
>>
>>39291186
Lets hope the next red light you run is your last.
Anyone that brags about breaking the law deserves no less than a bullet to the head
>>
>>39291245
Hahaha kill yourself faggot. It was an accident.
>>
File: IMG_0962.jpg (86KB, 519x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
86KB, 519x862px
>>39289798
It's good until I see certain white women steaying from Gods path and burning coal.

If I ever see a WFBM couple on the street I always give her a slight head shake and small frown. The only time they reacted with anything other than a dropped smile was when she grabbed the coals arm and pointed at me mumbling something. I hear him just say "Shut the fuck up!" And jerk his arm away.
>>
I just wish I were an option to all girls. A few years ago I could say your average white dude starts off with a blank slate, but even that is changing.
>>
>>39291359
>brags about crime to make himself sound cool
>i-it was accident
>>
>>39291245
>>39291396
Get a load of this bootlicker faggot
>>
>>39289798
I am white as fuck I've never had the cops be nice to me once. Their cunts to everybody.
>>
>>39289798
No.

Everything actually seems even worse because you have the intelligence to see where your life if headed no matter what you do.

It doesn't help that things are pretty terrible atm.

Is there anything like nihilism outside of Western Civilization?
>>
>>39289798

I am "white", living in an ethnically homogeneous country. Chickens are my alarm clock, and depending on season, flowers begin blooming around then. I subsist on a diet of wild game, cured meats, rye, rice, cabbages, onions, and peppers. That being said, it all depends on what type of candy you speak of. The only nice cops I've met understand why I keep money in the back left pocket.
>>
>>39289798
>tfw racially ambiguous
>you're white when people want you to be and not white when they want you to be

At least you know where you stand
>>
>>39291435
coming from someone with cop buddies that let him get away with crime thats funny
>>
I'm not white but at least im not a nigger
>>
>>39289798
Hey if you're black you should check this server out /gWBezv don't join if you're normie though, so tired of niggas coming here just to laugh at us.
>>
>Do flowers bloom and birds sing when you wake up?
No
>Does your farts smell like candy?
No
>Are cops nice to you?
Yes. Although it's not just because I'm white (but it does help). I've seen other white people get arrested for doing things I've gotten away with, just because they were rude/arrogant/uppity assholes who were belligerent or backchatters - in other words, they acted like niggers.

You don't have to be a bootlicker around cops, but acting courteously can get you far.
>>
>>39291678
Nigger what?

uysbdghjcshj
>>
>>39289798
everybody thinks you are a pussy
if you have short hair people think you are a nazi
if you arnt liberal and dont play sports you are ostracized

being black seems pretty bad, but at least it is statistically less likely you have to deal with the crippling loneliness

same species different problems
>>
>>39291924
>same species
>liberalism is considered cool
>>
>>39289798
I wish I was born white.

Being an asian manlet kills me everyday.
>>
>>39291848
You only get away with crime because you kiss the asses of your cop friends.
You're the biggest bootlicker of all.
>>
>>39291975
at least youre not a nigger or a muslim
>>
>>39289837
exactly the same
;/
fuck you origanal post
>>
>>39289798
>Flowers bloom and birds sing when you wake up
Nope, don't have room for flowers (even if I wanted to). Live in area with birds, so the fuckers wake ME up.
>Farts smell like candy
I have a shit sense of smell, so unless I'm sniffing from the source, everything is desaturated, if that makes sense. Farts smell like egg salad, and I fucking hate egg salad.
>Are cops nice to you?
As my dad told me, "Never trust the cops. If there isn't something incriminating, they'll find something." I think I got my paranoia from my dad.
>>
>>39289798
>be white ????-2011
>feels good man minorities are equal or whatever
>2012
>BLM: gas the whites, Critical Race Theory war now
>damn, really makes you think
>2013-2015
>newspapers and universities: gas the whites, Critical Race Theory war now
>damn, really makes you think
>2016
>Hillary "Kill All White Men Is My Campaign Message" Clinton: gas the whites, Critical Race Theory war now
>EVROPA
>V
>R
>O
>P
>A
>>
I have nothing to compare because everyone is white in my country. S'alright I guess, I don't think too much about race this is probably an American thing.

European blacks are usually alright and working members of society.
>>
>>39289798
>be born
>be told that you are so loved that you deserve nothing but the best because the world is yours
>feel confident because you know that the world loves you so much that you can do anything
>even fuck up because the loving earth will pick you up and still love you when you fail

I imagine being white is like this. White people problems stem from finding out that they gotta struggle like other people and they feel like they're too good for that. They deserve to have it easier than everyone else.
>>
>>39293326
>European blacks are usually alright and working members of society.

The majority of American blacks are also just blue collar, working members of society but we got white supremacist cancer & sensationalist media who focus on a small percentage of black crime and negativity and exaggerate it to fit their agendas.
>>
>>39294175
The average black person takes 10000 dollars per year from the government. If there were no blacks or Hispanics in American we would have a government surplus. They also commit over half of the murders in America. That's not exaggerated. That's the truth. They are disproportionately represented in every field of crime. They are destroying America.
>>
>>39294216
The average black person also pays the taxes that entitle them to those gov't programs. Over half of America is white so black people aren't the only ones committing crimes. Crime stats are intentionally being set up to disproportionately destroy black communities. There are now FBI investigations on arrests made by cops who are planting drugs and weapons to frame black people. What's destroying America are white supremacists in fear of losing their place.

That's why you people are so quick to discredit educated black people as wards of Affirmative Action when in reality, immigrants and white women are benefiting the most from that program, amongst others. Y'all constantly complain about black people being hired in place of people "more deserving" but that's just fear that a minority will get money and power you people think you deserve by racial right.
>>
>>39289798
No to all 3. If you're not tall, clean-shaven, or at least 6/10 you're gonna be thought of as a school shooter, creep, or nazi, depending on how autistic you are. Plus girls don't like white guys much anymore.
>>
>>39289798
>what's it like being white
Friends with the cream of the crop of all races. All the plebs (white ones included) hate you with a passion.
Have to use sunscreen when we go to the beach. We can see better at night. Intelligence =/ happiness, take that to heart if you feel inferior to the white man.
>do birds sing
sometimes
>do your farts smell like candy
no, but our liver processes meat better so our shit is the least stinky
>are cops nice to you
some
>>
>>39294299
>The average black person also pays the taxes that entitle them to those gov't programs
There's a difference between paying in 25% in taxes (as a white man) and 5% in taxes (as a black man)
Blacks just commit more crimes, FBI don't even need to frame them.
Anti-Whiteness is destroying America
>think you deserve by racial right
This nation was founded by and for white men. Whites have since ammended it, but know that we are the ones who limit ourselves. Minorities would never dream of doing such a thing, In fact i can not think of one instance where a majority of blacks anywhere at anytime ever favored a non-black minority
>>
>>39289798
>Are cops nice to you?

No
>>
>>39291194
im laughing so hard at how this dude puts no spaces after his commas
>>
>Are cops nice to you

Yes, then again, they're not nice to some of my wigger friends. Every race is also open to dating white bois.

Anyways, whites have nothing but a proud history but a dead future. Black bois are taking over the world relatively speaking seeing more status and huge population growth. Guess what direction whites are going in?

It is also nearly impossible to describe the insanity of white self-hatred and self-loathing. The left tries to make up for any racism against non-whites by slamming on the gas and maximizing racism against whites and doing it openly. Any large company, government institution, or school of higher learning has some sort of anti-white discrimination program. Jews get lumped in with whites, although Jews are much more successful than whites, which is then used as an excuse to hold the whites back, but pointing this out is antisemitic, because unlike all other white people, they are victims. These programs most often end up targeting Asians for discrimination accidentally so lel Asians. While they're not trying to maximize discrimination against whites, the left is busy trying to destroy the culture of whites. Whites have to be sensitive to what they say beyond what all other races are, similar to how Germany has to be more sensitive about what they say relative to other countries, not to get called racists.

Generally I would say my main hangup is whites are depopulating, losing power, losing their culture, losing money, and basically are just big losers that can't even hold onto what they have. This is because half the white population is trying to undermine the other half. One can be jealous of where whites are I suppose but I'll always focus on where they're going and where they're going is not good. White people have been broken since at least the 60s.
>>
>>39289798
No, it's more like this:
>hi convert to islam or die
>btw if u live in south africa here is some genocide
>>
File: images (15).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>39289798
People have high expectations of you especially if you have blond hair and blue eyes (like me).
>>
File: dalecooperthumbsup.jpg (79KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
dalecooperthumbsup.jpg
79KB, 1080x809px
No. I still hate myself. I'm losing myself in my own endless depression.
>>
>>39291067
literally me except I'm some weird slavshit and curry nigger mix
>>
File: 1502589090724.png (188KB, 402x391px) Image search: [Google]
1502589090724.png
188KB, 402x391px
>>39289798
Like being self aware sentient human being
It's like being a nigger but instead of doing stupid shit that lands you in jail you go to work from 9-5 and earn what have instead of getting it illegally
I know these concept might seem foreign to you but cops can't take shit that is yours away from yours without evidence that it was gained in unlawful way
But do continue to live the stereotype of a victim complex that doesn't realize there might be factors outside of his skin color that could possibly be hindering his success in life, maybe if you acted like a civilized human being you wouldn't be treated like an animal
Food for thought
>>
File: 147388554532525.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
147388554532525.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>39295393
>implies I'm not sentient
>implies I'm a criminal
>all because I'm black
>goes on to tell me my race doesn't matter

bretty gud b8, only reply in this thread from OP
>>
File: 1503497962701.jpg (80KB, 593x663px) Image search: [Google]
1503497962701.jpg
80KB, 593x663px
>>39295575
>knows its bait
>replies anyway
niggers really are retarded
>>
File: 1503059115995.jpg (82KB, 614x942px) Image search: [Google]
1503059115995.jpg
82KB, 614x942px
>>39295609
Have a (you) for your insight
>>
File: 1468016825517.gif (832KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1468016825517.gif
832KB, 256x192px
>>39289810
If you are smart and successful, minorities and liberals will hate you and say it is because of privilege.

If you are destitute, people will laugh and you will receive no help from liberal shitstain governments who would rather help every black guy under the sun before they help you. It's lose-lose.
>>
>>39291638
Sounds comfy as fuck desu. Is this somewhere in slavland?
>>
>>39289798
>Are cops nice to you?
Yes but British police are pretty much nice to everyone. They can be sarcastic as hell but they are good people. As long as you are not some ASBO hoodie estate piece of shit they'd generally be ok with any race.
>>
>>39291067

Same here. Literally no identity.
>>
>>39291067
>>39295687
Honestly I like the sound of this. Whilst constant race debates rage on in the media, online and even irl, you guys get to just take a seat and watch it all unfold with no stakes.
>>
File: 1382172425033.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1382172425033.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>there are people who genuinely think their problems would be solved if they were born white
This is the thing that weirds me out the most when I see other guys talking about caucasians.
I'm a 24 year old 5'7 manlet whose major contact with a female was a hug from one of those happy-go-lucky girls that always hug everyone. And that was like 8 years ago.
I've been in a crippling depression (the real psychological thing) for almost 6 years straight since I fucked up my chance for my college studies. The good thing is that when you've been like that for such a long time, you don't remember how it was before, so you feel "normal" since you don't have with what compare it.
I've been completely alone since highschool regarding both girls and friends. No woman has ever found me attractive or at least interesting. I've had kids of around 6 years or less calling me ugly in the street; I thought I was average before, but I know very well that kids speak their mind with no restrain.
I won't find love, and I'll never get to use my dick.
Also I can't find a job and I don't know what the hell to do with my pathetic life: it's like I'm just stalling it.

Believe me or not, but changing your race won't change how much of a loser you are. What would actually help is to be born attractive, now that's an actual advantage right from the start.
>>
>>39289798
>what's it like being white

Well, I'm white and I live in Eastern Europe. It's not that good, you know.
If you're black and live in US then I even kinda jealous, because your living standarts should be higher.
>>
>>39295644
>caring about what people think
>while being rich and succesful
Do people actually do this?
>>
>>39293326
This desu. Most of the issues start when foreigners start their own ghettos like muslims over here
>>
>>39296365
Well I meant moderately wealthy really. But still, it sucks to have all your achievement waved away as "privilege" when you know yourself that it is bullshit.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.