[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm honestly just really down (and drunk) right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: im-starting-to-get-sad-6835716.png (109KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
im-starting-to-get-sad-6835716.png
109KB, 500x555px
Hey guys, I'm honestly just really down (and drunk) right now and really just wanna talk to someone. I admitted to a friend (female) that I really like her and want to take her an a date and she doesn't seem enthusiastic and it's hurting. Any advice? Stories? Anything? I just wanna vent and talk. Pls help guys
>>
>>39289103
Just vent alone on your own board so I can go back in the morning, surf the archive, and laugh at the drunkposts you made and probably regret while going through a hangover
>>
>>39289103
How do you know for sure she's female?
>>
>>39289103
What did you even say
>>
File: 1495239732889.jpg (38KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495239732889.jpg
38KB, 541x720px
>>39289103
become gay and suck dick instead
>>
>>39289306
I'm just going to copy and past so I don't have to write it again.

Hey guys, I'm honestly just really down (and drunk) right now and really just wanna talk to someone. I admitted to a friend (female) that I really like her and want to take her an a date and she doesn't seem enthusiastic and it's hurting. Any advice? Stories? Anything? I just wanna vent and talk. Pls help guys
>>
File: 1502426525142.png (877KB, 1273x634px) Image search: [Google]
1502426525142.png
877KB, 1273x634px
>>39289375
Tell her you want a date and tell her if shes not down you dont care.
After that unless its a yes move the fuck on.
>old fag advice.
>>
Ok here. Yeah I basically just said that I think we should go on a date to see hown things go and if it doesn't work out then no big deal. And she's trying really hard to change the subject so I've stopped mentioning it. Does the ride ever end?
>>
Op* fuckin autocorrect
>>
File: wojak.png (8KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
8KB, 350x420px
>>39289103
I know that feel, anon
>just did this with best friend after liking her for a very long time
>"I only see you as a friend'
>"also, I might be getting serious with Chad even though we weren't supposed to"
>ask if it would have made a difference if I asked earlier
>mfw she hesitated before saying no
>now wonder whether this means she has thought of us together or not
>not even rejection has made me stop thinking of her
>tfw I can't get over her
I don't want anyone else.

I want to die.
>>
File: 1495980253111.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495980253111.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>39289561
Ik anon, I love her and I don't want anyone else. I just wish life was as great as people made it out to be where you get the girl and live happily. It's not easy being ugly and unlikable
>>
>>39289498
Good if she dont want to then quit bugger her.
If you see her in person be friendly and say hello.
But KEEP IT BRIEF
>>39289561
>>39289675
She dont like you move the fuck on...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.