[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally got a gf in my third year of college >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ].jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>finally got a gf in my third year of college
>can't have real conversations with her because she's dumb and basic as shit
Women are such a meme, ffs she's literally only a fuckhole
>>
>>39288871
Welcome to reality my mans
>>
can you cuddle her or are you just dating a roastie?
>>
>>39288928
I cuddle a bit after sex sometimes. I don't feel anything though. Honestly the pursuit of just getting a gf was the best part, I feel so cheated
>>
>actively hate and resent women for being women
>base your self worth around them

Kekalek.
>>
Is she hot? Post her brah
>>
>>39289050
What are you talking about? I don't resent women, it's more of a disappointment. I guess I just expected more
>>
>>39289059
She's a qt, dirty blonde and 5'5. Not gonna post her pics though
>>
>>39289102
I was more talking about robots in general. You know the kinds, the one that NEED a gf, but have 2GB folders full of womanhate dumps.
>>
>being boyfriend of a durr-durr
Nigga what you brought this on yourself
>>
>>39289125
Ah yeah. I don't really blame those types of guys though, the dating scene is shit these days
>>
>>39288970
>>39289119
dress her up in little outfits
>>
>>39288871
>have dipshit fat gf for years
>smart sexy female friend breaks up with her dumbass bf
>we start hanging out more and have great conversations
>she's attracted to me, start talking about fuckbuddy relationship
>get to cuddle and make out and actually have fun with a smart attractive person who's waist is so small I can fit my fucking hands around
>life is good
>couple weeks later she won't talk to me anymore, haven't seen her since
>go back to dumbass gf and hate her even more for not being able to hold a conversation about anything but Disney movies and food.
I probably deserve it for trying to cheat on my gf but I don't even care anymore. I'll settle for a 4/10 if she can at least get all my jokes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.