[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck, I'm so alone and everything sucks, but I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1498737613207.jpg (55KB, 953x639px) Image search: [Google]
1498737613207.jpg
55KB, 953x639px
Holy fuck, I'm so alone and everything sucks, but I hate talking about myself so I wanna say, how's your night going robots? Throw in some random shit if you like, I just wanna talk to some of you because I can relate to a lot of you.
>>
File: 1494913706354.jpg (940KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1494913706354.jpg
940KB, 3024x4032px
I spent all day watching someone play elite dangerous, browsing 4chan and daydreaming. This is my normal schedule now, but that one dude is going to a con next week so i dont know what im going to do then. The past 2 hours have been me posting on here and being depressed about how fucked in the head i am. Some day i will get to the point that i get past this block and commit suicide. i just hope that that day is soon, before something gets worse.
>>
File: IMG_0318.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I have the highest standards for girls. Recently I've been getting lonely and I need love anon. I want to hold a girl in my arms and tell her that her existence gives me reason to love. I want to see her stare me back with beautiful eyes as I hold her body. I want to kiss her all over, everywhere, and make her turn hot and red where my lips just continue to supple the soft white skin she has. I want to hold her tight in my arms when it's cold as winter is approaching. I want to make her smile and laugh all the time and watch her be herself with her cute outfits and her basic female needs be fulfilled. I want her anon. I want her so bad and I want to love her with everything I've got.
>>
>>39288851
>socially inept enough that you need to think for 10 minutes about what to say to a bunch of fellow autistic retards anonymously on the internet and end up failing and saying this instead
Not a great day, anon. Wasted my day off thinking about shit, at least I work tomorrow
>>
>>39288917
So, what do you daydream about Anon? I've kinda always had an obsession with faking my death and just doing shit. Idk.

>>39288973
Well Anon I can't really give you advice on anything relationship related, but I can do this. VR. 10 fucking dollars for a cheap ass one at a Walmart or some shit. Find some weird as kinky shit on your phone and I escape this shitty world.

>>39289053
Its ok Anon, a lot of what I type out never gets sent really, I just pussy out and delete it. I had a shitty day too, can't remember the last good day I had actually..
>>
File: 1487680701930.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487680701930.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
I'm never getting laid again. Minor miracle I did in the first place, even if it was with women that were foul. So this is involuntary celibacy. Pathetic.

Additionally, Ciara won't accept my friend requests on well, anything. I can't even orbit properly.
>>
>>39289173
that was my 4th reply, too...
my worst fucking enemy is any messaging system that goes "anon is typing..."
HOW IS THAT EVER ACTUALLY USEFUL LET ME DELETE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Goin' over the rainbow tonight...

Who's with me?
>>
I go to trade school. A bunch of normies and a handful of chads.
They can sleep through lectures, come to class high off weed or have to leave early to look after their kid or their boss calls them and then they can pass tests with ease.
I try my damnedest and barely get by.
>>
>>39289173
It started as a what would i do if X happened thing and over the years has spiraled into something that is only comparable to a fanfiction you would find on a medium functioning socially unaware autist's livejournal page.
>>
>>39289206
well Anon at least you have gotten some action before, there's always Fleshlights kek

>>39289282
if it involves leprechauns then yes nigga

>>39289371
That fucking sucks, I relate to this so much, the all Star athlete who knows the professor, has a new hoe sucking his dick every other day, all because hes good at a meaningless activity, Meanwhile we're barely getting by (even though I have never cared about schoolwork but I do it anyway so I don't get fucked in the ass harder by life and parents). Life sucks.
>>
>>39288917

Whats the story on this horrifying image?
>>
>>39288973

You sound like you will make a great bf some day. I wish someone would look after me in that way but I know i'll never be the one they want most. I know it sucks to be alone but please dont lead someone on.
Stick to your standards because no one wants to feel like they were settled for and your discontent will show in time.
>>
>>39289512
They rotted for a bit before the smell got bad enough for the neighbors to complain.
>>
Today I purchased some muscle relaxant bath solution. When all my tasks for the day are complete, I will enjoy a warm, relaxing bath.
>>
>>39289782

Makes you wonder about their last moments, laying in a pile of their own filth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.