[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To lower suicide rates we have to go to the root of it all which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: capture.jpg (38KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
38KB, 450x470px
To lower suicide rates we have to go to the root of it all which is the community, right? So how do we help fix the community, how much money would be needed and what would it be spent on?
>>
Why are you assuming that money would help?
>>
>>39288155
to pay for services, things that could bring people together like events or create assemblies. clean/fix up the environment, more law enforcement, etc.
>>
bu orgin mp
>>
you dont need any money, just stop spouting stupid feminist/sexual revolution bullshit that doesnt help anyone and everyone would be happy again.
>>
>>39288609
hows japan/south korea doing?
>>
File: 1502313710423.jpg (35KB, 844x617px) Image search: [Google]
1502313710423.jpg
35KB, 844x617px
I think putting money into research and studies done on meds such as lsd and psylocobin could yield good results on depressed individuals, hopefully. If only politicians would get their heads out of their asses and fund research into these drugs.
>>
File: 1502306542112.png (2MB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1502306542112.png
2MB, 1200x1505px
Also maybe try to fund mental health services? I know of at least one of these kind of services that can benefit a lot from funding and which is already doing an amazing job world wide in preventing suicides and helping people get back onto their feet. It's really not that difficult I think, just try to take care of each others you k now
>>
>>39288710
>just try to take care of each others you k now
>but those others arent ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
Might just be here in burgerland, but throwing cash at shit will not solve anything, just make the fat cunts who run it have more dosh.
>>
>>39288609
too much /pol/, thats definitely not the cause of suicide rates being high.
>>
>decriminalize drug use and provide free rehabilitation services
>universal healthcare system with included mental health services
>semi-optional/mandatory debriefing and counseling services for people in high risk professions (combat infantry, emergency medicine, etc.)
>more project prevention type sterilization movements, aimed towards addicts and dysfunctional people.
>>
File: u0TXr08.jpg (517KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
u0TXr08.jpg
517KB, 1063x1600px
>>39288115
Money cant rebuild the social fabric we all desperately need.
Money can't rebuild the ideal father figure.
Money can't put the genie back in the bottle for unbridled sexual conquest.
Money can't give your life meaning.

That's what i want at least.
>>
>>39288115
My theory is that humanity has raised a depressed generation because of the internet. Not only is there a correlation between internet addiction and depression, suicide rates are at an all time high.

This is pure speculation but I don't think humans were meant to have access to this kind of information at the push of a button. People seemed happier in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, right? I think this is attributed to a lack of information. People back then didn't really know about all the atrocities going on in the world. These days it's rather hard to avoid considering the media runs the bad news around the clock. All this available information has shown that humanity isn't as good as we might have thought. I can't imagine this would leave people feeling good about themselves.

tl;dr: Ignorance is bliss, the internet was a mistake.
>>
File: 1496004757496.gif (1MB, 916x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496004757496.gif
1MB, 916x544px
>>39288999
>People seemed happier in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, right?
The sad people didnt have the internet to bitch about being sad anon.
>>
File: capture.jpg (195KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
195KB, 806x806px
we need to give out ai controlled sex dolls
>>
>>39288233
see
>>39288925

There's no way you can just "pay for services" out of the shit that we're in right now.
>>
>>39288115
Just research for treatments to mental illness. We barely understand how the brain works, but I feel like enough work could unlock its secrets and give us insights into how to cure it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.