[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never explore a new frontier, truly wild an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 2.png (388KB, 1115x420px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
388KB, 1115x420px
>tfw you will never explore a new frontier, truly wild and uncharted territory
>tfw born too late to explore the world and too early to explore the universe
>tfw you will never play red dead redemption again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q32jAPpLJdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8UZKoJwEE
>>
>>39288069
It's sad to think that any forest almost everywhere in America is at least part of some claimed land. Meaning that not only is it already discovered, but illegal to walk on. Why must we suffer, all sense of exploration is lost
>>
>>39288180
I'm sure there are many parts that are "un-owned" in the sense that they have a deceased or corporate owner and the whole thing is wrapped up in so much bureaucratic procedures that it doesn't really technically belong to anyone.

I guess there are plenty of places out there which are truly remote still, that's what counts
>>
>>39288232
honestly it would be pretty chill to be middle class and live on an indian reserve. No federal oversight and lots of open area
>>
What parts of the U.S. are most similar to the various different areas of Red Dead Redemption?
>>
>>39288069
>tfw born too late to explore the world and too early to explore the universe
Every century except this one have been interesting. That means the moment for this century to be fun is to come yet. So far the most important problems of the world since 2008 are always the same, related to politics (especially the american politics like obama, trump, hilary and all that shit), women rights, human rights, animals rights, gay people pride, shit holes problems like the crisis in venezuela and cuba.
What I mean is, something interesting will happen sooner or later. A world war, natural disasters all over the world, the invention of robots with AI, virtual reality, medications that actually cure mental illnesses. Who knows. Things can't remain so peaceful and boring for too long...
>>
File: 1502239697297.jpg (19KB, 508x353px) Image search: [Google]
1502239697297.jpg
19KB, 508x353px
>>39288290
>honestly it would be pretty chill to be middle class and live on an indian reserve.
You like selling drugs and skimming money from your people.
Because rez life sucks dick.
And no we aint got no ponies.
Just drug and alcohol abuse and sex/physical abuse.
The smallest rez are dumbs the ones near towns and citys are still dumps but with new tvs and 4 wheelers.
The city natives turn into gangsters and the other ones get the fuck out and never look about due to the "abuse"
I cant wait to leave and go back to telling people im Greek.
Being native around here is like telling everyone you are a rapist.
Fun for a while but Alaska is better if its an /out/ experience youre looking for.
>YOU KILLED MY PA AND IVE COME FOR YOU ROSS
>>
>>39288510
Says the weak faggot, with all of his material needs covered
>>
>>39288640
This civilization is a god send.
Thats why people die for it.
>>
>>39288410
I wonder this too. Probably the not-too-desert parts of the Southwest. I remember the early parts of the story taking place in Texas, but this is when the land was still largely untamed and there was no climate change. Climate change hasn't dramatically changed the landscape but that combined with development probably means a lot of those places don't look quite the same anymore. But there are for sure still parts of America that look how they did in the old days. Parts of the Southwest.
>>
>>39288069
I just finished up an internship for the dept of land management. It's not exploring a new frontier, but it is as wild as you can get in a first world country, aside from going off the grid. Hoping to get a job in the unpopulated northwest like Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana when I graduate.
>>
>>39289804
Son go to Arizona lots of land there you don't even know
>>
>>39288069
still haven't played it. any ps4 remakes in the process?
>>
File: 1503355059516.jpg (19KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
1503355059516.jpg
19KB, 272x272px
Considering going on a trip to some of those regions in the not so distant future (inb4 normie reeeeee)

Which seems the best? I'd ideally like to make 5-6 stops and can't decide between the 3, want nice areas that aren't rough and lots of nature/wilderness stuff to do

https://www.amtrak.com/texas-eagle-train
https://www.amtrak.com/southwest-chief-train
https://www.amtrak.com/california-zephyr-train

help me out pls burgers
>>
>>39290476
Why would traveling male you a normie?
>>
>>39290476
I'd go with the Southwest one. But you won't regret whichever you choose :)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.