[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Even on a board full of miserable and lonely losers I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0796.jpg (24KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
24KB, 249x213px
>Even on a board full of miserable and lonely losers I'm still the one who always has to initiate conversation with people I meet to keep the relationship going
>I've literally never ghosted anyone yet I'm always the one who gets ghosted or stops being replied to first in a thread where I meet someone
>Meet new robot and we have everything in common. Still gives me uninterested one sentence replies to everything I try to bring up. Always leaves the conversation first.

What gives? Was I born without the gene to make any type of lasting impressions or meaningful connections with other human beings? It's almost the exact same shit in real life. Even when it should be easy mode when the other person and I have so much in common, I still somehow manage to bore or annoy them to the point that they don't even want to initiate an interaction with me. Can anyone relate even remotely? I'm just going to lay in bed and work up the courage to kill myself tonight. I'm done with this.
>>
>>39286891
What are your interests anon?
I should've known that wasn't original.
>>
>>39286991
At the moment nothing. I've just spent the past few months laying in bed and trying to work up the courage to kill myself. I cry everyday and fantasize about these perfect relationships that I know won't happen. I could say my interests are vidya, anime, books, fashion, shows/films, and working out but I'd be lying. I haven't done anything of the sort in months to years. Besides, most of those things are just consuming media. I don't have any meaningful productive outlets. I just consume other people's work as an escapist outlet. I'm so bland. Nothing interests me. I can't help it. It's a ruthless cycle. The fact that I'm so bland makes me more depressed and that depression stops me from doing anything to improve myself.
>>
>>39286891
Hey man it could be worse. At least you are not ugly.
>>
Do you just talk about your problems and how depressed you are or something? No one likes a drag.
>>
>>39286891
Most people are boring. Robots aren't an exception
>>
File: MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
MilkyHotAnaconda-small.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>39286891
U know wut u have 2 du, OP.
>>
>>39287251
No, I've never really brought up my misery or loneliness. I just said I had no friends in college and that I started working out because I was desperate to find something that would alleviate the agony of living. That's it in a fairly long conversation. Other than that I talked about our shared interests and asked him a lot of things to keep the conversation on him so he could talk about himself. It seemed okay at first but after a while I could tell he just wanted me to fuck off.
>>
File: 1492983145112.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492983145112.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>>39287196
How do we fix this?

>>
>>39287377
i would be up for conversing with you. is that okay, anon?
>>
>>39286891
i feel the exact same way. always getting ignored or ghosted when i genuinely want to meet people and converse. anyway i could talk to you, OP?
>>
>>39287410
I don't know anon. If I knew I wouldn't be suffering.

>>39287504
>>39287621
My Discord is r9kguy#3005 if you want to chat.
>>
>>39287196
>I haven't done anything of the sort in months to years. Besides, most of those things are just consuming media.
>depression
There's your problem OP. I'm the same. I want to do things, I have interests hobbies but depression takes my brain over and I see everything like it's pointless. It's like everybody have a full charged battery of energy and happiness in their brain but mine has gotten low. Everbody gets happy so easily, and the same way they don't get that upset, bothered, sad, or angry about bad thing.
>>
>>39288263
I'm terrified of the long road of work that is required of me to be satisfied when it comes to results from things like being /fit/ or producing music.
>>
>>39288325
What kind of media do you consume?
I can link you to some really awesome professor led lectures on history/art/film/whatever that you can just listen to while you play a game or something.
It's probably not the same for everyone but I've always felt pretty insecure about my intelligence. So when I'm learning, even if it's only passively through audio lectures or audiobooks, it helps keep away those feelings of inferiority.
>>
>>39286891
I might talk to you. I can't talk to people not because of being ghosted but because of my intense social anxiety. So intense that I can't chat much with people who already have friends.
Do you have an app or anything you use?
>>
>>39288784
Whoops. Didn't read your discord. Sorry.
>>
>>39288694
Vidya, anime, shows/films, lit, music. Not too much educational stuff really.
>>
>>39289743
You should try it just to see if it helps. Sometimes it just helps to think "hey at least today wasn't a complete waste of time". I'd talk to you cause I feel the same in a few ways but I don't have Discord and I don't like to talk on mic.
This is the lectures if you're interested. You can scroll down and see if anything grabs you. There's 2 other volumes you can find in the sidebar with different lectures as well.
http://audiobookbay.la/audio-books/the-modern-scholar-collection-i-vong-various/
>>
>>39287196
are you me? please save me from this hell
>>
What's your usual conversion topic?

>>39287377
Some people doesn't like to talk about themselves. I'd rather listen to your problems, see how you're feeling with life and shit like that. I can talk about computers, movies and sit like that, but if I'm looking for friends on r9k I obviously want more "real" stuff.

>>39288263
Same. And we are also boring to talk with, I guess it's a robot thing. It easy to listen to someone, give them comfort and shit like that, but I don't wanna talk to much about me so people get bored.

Now I'm not even seeking for friends because depression took away that feeling too. I don't wanna be disappointed, I don't wanna put an effort to make it last more than a day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.