[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a wagecuck. This qt girl at my work always shares funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x960px)
image.jpg
147KB, 640x960px
I'm a wagecuck. This qt girl at my work always shares funny memes with me that she finds on iFunny. Today she was laughing a lot and showef me these memes a guy sent her about having sex and cumming really fast and characters from Spongebob talking about having sex. I got really mad and told her that I didn't want to hear about other guys having sex, I wanted to have sex and I'm a virgin. She got really offended and told my boss. Am I screwed, bros?
>>
You should get checked for autism

I'm not joking
>>
I don't know if I would have said the same but I definitely would've been thinking about it, I hate normies and non virgins
>>
File: 1502322604707.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502322604707.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>39286781
>being a wagecuck
This is where you first went wrong, wagie
>>
>>39286781

If your boss approaches you flip it around, tell him that she was showing off a perverted meme and it offended you. she sexually harassed you first
>>
>>39286878
This actually seems pretty smart

I once reported a guy because he made a joke about sucking dick while I had my dick out peeing in the bathroom. He ended up quitting over it haha.
>>
>>39286848
I do too but I normally don't get mad about it.
>>39286878
I don't think he'll do anything about it, she just started and has been a discipline problem.
>>
>>39286931

He was simply expressing why he was offended, its not like he told her to bend over. She sounds like a bitch
>>
>>39286781
>Talking to girls at work
You deserve it.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 714x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 714x714px
Thanks for the advice bros. I think from now on I will be more honest and tell people right away that I'm a virgin and don't want to hear about other guys having sex, that way I won't have to hold it in.
>>
>>39287412

No, you shouldn't. That's a private and personal thing. people should just stop being degenerates at work. Its unprofessional. Telling them right away will just make you a target for ridicule that you don't deserve
>>
>>39288499
This.
>tfw virgin but people just assume I've had sex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.