[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bmi 25.7 height 5'10 weight 179.5 lbs i wanna lose weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1491159771741.png (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491159771741.png
51KB, 800x800px
bmi 25.7
height 5'10
weight 179.5 lbs

i wanna lose weight to like 165lbs or so
i started dieting on 21.08 to 23.08 but it was the harshest diet possible, 1200 calories a day, and no eating after 18:00 which was too much change for me since i was overeating and suddenly it went hard on me, also one day i decided to exercise which is wierd for me since i don't ever do that in 3 days i lost 2 pounds somehow, but, i couldn't last much longer

however, lately i've stopped drinking soft drinks and eating after 18:00, seeing i lost weight like i did, how much weight can i expect to lose doing what i just listed (not eating after 18:00 and not drinking soft drinks)
>>
>i started dieting on 21.08 to 23.08 but it was the harshest diet possible
>however, lately i've stopped drinking soft drinks

Jesus, Op.

Now that you finally stopped drinking fucking soda you'll start losing weight. Also, hopefully you've stopped drinking juice, too.
>>
>>39286468
not native english, to be more clear i drink only water
and yes it was harsh since i am used to overeat but then suddenly next day i went on the harshest diet possible, 1200 calories a day, lost 2 pounds in 3 days

also, i don't exercise at all and will probably not, so i was wondering will just reducing to drinking water and not eating after 18:00 help
>>
>>39286859
Just drink black coffee all day.
>>
>>39286350
i stopped eating meat and lost bout 17 kilos l, still eat non meat junk food but i dont gain any weight
also its not not eating after 1800, its not eating 4hrs before going to bed
>>
>>39287170
re i was 191lbs/87kg now im 154lbs/70 kg am also 510
>>
>>39286350
not answers to my questions guys
don't like coffee
i can't live without meat
>>
>>39287227
Eat salad.
You get used to the disgusting taste of coffee after a while anon.
>>
>>39287227
you can go semi vegetarian diet eating meat every 2 days or something for starters
>>
>>39287324
i don't eat bread, i don't eat pasta, however i do eat meat and in nice portions, for example today i had meatballs in tomato sauce and mashed potatoes, i eat soup, i don't eat junk food, however i don't move and that kills me
so i want to ask what is needed to lower myself from 179.5lbs to like 175lbs without exercising as usual, or is what i currently do enough, and in what time period
>>
>>39286350
Do push ups. If you cant do one do a kneeling push up until you can.
>>
>>39287586
how many, how often?
>>
Eat only squash, beans, and corn
>>
>>39286350
One thing you can do is have an intense diarrhea for 2 weeks straight like I did. I lost 6 pounds and went from 141lbs to 134. (I'm 5'5 so I'm somewhat overweight)
The way I did it is buy some of these packs that makes you have diarrhea for like a day or two and take slightly more than said. For example if it asks you to take two packs of powder per day, take 2 and a half. I had diarrhea for 2 weeks straight and lost weight.

Use that and what you're doing to lose weight.
>>
>>39287662
live in post soviet poor country, medicine not really cheap, that is out of question
>>
>>39287662
not post soviet, post communist, my mistake
>>
>>39287662
live in east europe, in case anyone is wondering
>>
>>39287821
stop making excuses fatty
im post communist EE too
meds arent that expensive
>>
>>39288042
maybe for you, for me definitely not
especially on a daily basis
>>
>>39288042
I'm from Serbia, monthly average wage 250$, go figure.
>>
I wish to lose weight as well. I am 5'11 and weigh 160 lbs and I want to weigh 140 lbs. I am very educated on nutrition and I know exactly what I need to do to lose the weight, but I binge eat because food is the only thing that I can enjoy in life anymore. Hopefully once I move out of my parents' house in a month and I am really low on money I will have less access to food and I will have no choice but to go hungry. I am tired of being pudgy
>>
>>39288514

Moving out definitely is helping me lose weight. I cook most of my meals now since I have to pay rent, bills, etc. I basically live off of $60 worth of groceries every 2 weeks. ss
>>
I lost 80 pounds by cutting down on all food. Learn to embrace the hunger since it means you're burning fat.
>>
>>39286859
You shouldn't cut calories so hard, it will only make you feel more shitty. Try eating around at least 1700 calories a day. If you stick to the limit you will lose around 1.5 pounds a week. Also that weight you lost quickly probably isn't actual fat but water weight or you had less food in your stomach than before. Keep at it and you will lose weight in good time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.