[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm in love with a fictional character. I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: makoto.jpg (71KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
makoto.jpg
71KB, 330x330px
Guys, I'm in love with a fictional character. I've never experienced this before, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about Makoto ever since I finished Persona 5. I will never be with her, and it kills me.
>>
>>39286087
Kill yourseld faggot so you can ascend to the anime dimension. Have fun writing that suicide letter.
>>
>>39286087
She's a budget Naoto, anon
>>
File: 6565465465.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6565465465.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>39286087
>loving Makoto
>not loving best P5 girl Futaba
Kill yourself friend you have shit taste
>>
>>39286250
Haven't played Persona 4. I decided to give the game a shot because it was getting great reviews. I didn't mean to fall in love.

>>39286311
If you have sex with Futaba, you're a predator taking advantage of her naivete.
>>
>>39286344
>If you have sex with Futaba, you're a predator taking advantage of her naivete.
>implying I have sex with Futaba right away
of course we wait a good amount of time before we have sex I would never take advantage of her
>>
On a side note can we agree how comfy Persona is? It's that fresh start/new life feeling it has, I want one myself
>>
>>39286250
She's a Persona Isabobo.
>>39286344
>being a moralfag in a game where you're a literal criminal
>>
>>39286597
Being a thief isn't as bad as manipulating a girl into giving you her virginity.
>>
>>39286087
>TFW in love with an egghead. I'm fucking straight I swear... Faggots.
>>
File: okuyasu.jpg (12KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
okuyasu.jpg
12KB, 180x280px
>>39286087
Lately I've been thinking... Makoto might have been inspired by Okuyasu Nijimura from JJBA part 4. I mean, there are way too many similarities:

>both of them have very similar surnames
>both of them have severe autism
>both of them have harsh, but caring elder siblings
>both of them start out as a potential threat to the main protagonist
>both of them can summon a manifestation of their spiritual energy (makoto=persona / okuyasu=stand)
>they are objectively best girl and best bro in their respective series

I mean, the only difference between them is the fact that one is very intelligent and the other is a straight up dumbass.

This shit's been on my mind for about a week now
>>
>>39286634
but why do you assume it's him manipulating her?
>>
File: Takemi.png (301KB, 504x859px) Image search: [Google]
Takemi.png
301KB, 504x859px
>not going after the fine older women since they were polite enough to make that possible this time

Shame she literally only talks about muh job.
>>
>>39286344
>If you have sex with Futaba, you're a predator taking advantage of her naivete.
We would date for a long time and just cuddle

>>39286396
Thank you
>>
>>39286634
You manipulate people throughout the game into doing what you want them to do.
>>
>>39286718
>You manipulate people throughout the game into doing what you want them to do.
Just because the player is given the obvious choice over who to pursue doesn't mean that that's the nature of the in-game relationship
>>
>>39286250
Naoto was a mentally ill tranny.

>>39286311
>loving literal autist
Enjoy getting memed on.
>>
>>39286754
No no, you are literally going around changing people in-game.
>>
>>39286825
Oh yeah, I'm not talking about the Palaces and shit, I thought you meant that pursuing relationships in the game was manipulative

>>39286787
>loving literal autist
I want someone on my level
>>
File: haters gonna hate.jpg (138KB, 1149x435px) Image search: [Google]
haters gonna hate.jpg
138KB, 1149x435px
Makoto is a Walmart combination of Naoto & Mitsuru
>>
>>39286918
Nah, what I was getting at was anyone start moralizing over choices the game freely gives you, ignoring much of the damn game in the process.
>>
>>39287126
>Makoto is a perfect combination of Naoto & Mitsuru
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.