[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Black person does something inarguably terrible, eg. Kills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>Black person does something inarguably terrible, eg. Kills a child or rapes someone
>Other black people refuse to tell the police because "NAWWW NIGGUH I AIN'T GON BE NO SNITCH"

Literally why are black people so immoral?
>>
>>39285950
Because they wish to live?
>>
>>39285950
because pigs in a uniform will always be worse than the lowliest nigga
>>
Niggers will kill whoever snitched on them/their friends. They just don't get involved. Immoral yeah, but nigs are selfish and they just want to look out for themselves.
>>
>>39285950
You have the same shit with priests raping kids and other priests not saying shit
>>
>>39286007
This
They'll get killed by the nigger they report when they get out of jail or by one of the nig's fellow gang members so they don't say anything, even if the crime affected them directly
>>
>>39285950
im not black nor are there any blacks in my country
but i hate cops more than i hate criminals and i would never help cops (of course if its a murder or rape i would) but theft drugs etc. the pigs can fuck off
>>
File: fgfgfd.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fgfgfd.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>39285986
This is blatantly not the only reason. As >>39285994 says, black people seem to view police as worse than even child killers, pedophiles and rapists. Which means that black people have a skewered moral compass.

>>39286020
This is somewhat true, but to nowhere near the same scale. Priests who cover up for other priests are usually doing it because they themselves do not believe what the other priests are doing is morally wrong, or they simply want to stick up for a friend. Black people KNOW that murder and rape are morally reprehensible, yet they still won't expose it when they see it because "MUH SNITCHING".
>>
File: 1500694643435.jpg (92KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1500694643435.jpg
92KB, 639x628px
I dream of a nigger-free America. One day, perhaps
>>
>>39286080
>but theft drugs etc

Drugs I can understand. But theft is a blatant violation of someone's human rights. You're saying that if someone robs, say, a cornerstore at gun point and leaves the owner poor and destitute with fear from the incident, that you wouldn't tell the police. That makes you a cunt.
>>
>>39286094
And why wouldn't they distrust the police who have always been a threat over a possible sex offender who is their neighbor.
>>
>>39285950
>street justice
old white guys rape kids all the time, wish we could drag them onto the streets and beat them to death too
>>
File: 1497729676928.png (50KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497729676928.png
50KB, 230x300px
>>39286141
Niggers make up 13% of the population and 50% of homicides/violent crime like armed robbery
>>
I think it ties into the shared inferiority complex Blacks in America have. They don't want to help cops, because cops are 'agents' of the Whites, and the Whites are responsible for all their problems. The only time you will see Blacks helping the police, is when the perp is a White person.
>>
>>39285950
>hurr black people do thing what is confirmation bias?

As a black person, I too, have only ever heard of something like this happening in rap songs.

I've had my own mother call the cops on me for one my autistic fits.
>>
>>39286174
What about all the black cops?
>>
File: 1502989453178.jpg (52KB, 279x318px) Image search: [Google]
1502989453178.jpg
52KB, 279x318px
>>39286124
So what you're saying is that
>The Police, an organisation which has historical and modern problems relating to institutional corruption, but which is built to keep law and order in society and literally brings people who do terrible things to justice every day
Is morally equivalent to, if not worse than
>Child rapists

And people wonder why we hate niggers? It's because of shit like this. No morals, no empathy, no civilization.
>>
>>39286190
This. My black neighbor called the cops on me once for smoking pot on my OWN front lawn and I'm not even white

Fucking nigger.
>>
>>39286166
>>39285950
With every racebait troll thread, there's always the same replies, how are so many newfags finding this board?
>>
>>39286206
>>The Police, an organisation which has historical and modern problems relating to institutional corruption, but which is built to keep law and order in society and literally brings people who do terrible things to justice every day
>Is morally equivalent to, if not worse than
>>Child rapists

no, they're fare worse
the child rapist only fucks one kid
law enforcement has fucked over a generation
>>
File: 1503172612929.jpg (168KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503172612929.jpg
168KB, 1200x900px
The real question is why is this class of such evil losers taking down your entire culture and fucking your girls?
>>
>>39286195
It doesn't matter. Blacks in America feel that laws and insitutions are holding them down, and police officers are all accomplices to that.
>>
>>39286282
I don't feel that way at all

t. blackbot
>>
>>39286094
>priests don't believe raping kids is morally wrong

ok yeah you're right they have the SUPERIOR moral compass. Also are black people not allowed to have friends?
>>
File: 1501953500026.png (76KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501953500026.png
76KB, 448x448px
If nig nogs believe all cops are racist and shouldn't be helped, and opt for vigilante justice instead, then does that mean nogs favor anarchism?
>>
>>39286280
context of pic? muy orig
>>
>>39286305
Maybe you feel a little that way.
>>
>>39286313
>ok yeah you're right they have the SUPERIOR moral compass.

They do not, I'm just saying that deep down the corrupt priest KNOWS that pedophilia is wrong and struggles with this, whereas the black man excusing child rape and murder because "MUH SNITCH" adamantly denies that there is anything morally at fault with his actions.

>Also are black people not allowed to have friends?

If your friend violently raped a child, would you seriously think it was morally wrong to imprison him and actively resist any attempt to do so?
>>
>>39285994
>inb4 waaaaa policeman that nigga broke into my house arrest him waaaaaaaaa
>>
>>39285950
Black people never do anything wrong, police are corrupt. Trust me on this, im black
>>
The police are not there to help you, they are not there to be your friend or even protect you. Unless you are white or white and rich.
>>
>>39286357
Not at all. Cops are just regular people. Some are biased assholes, some aren't. Laws are in place to help all citizens and protect property

Maybe you're just a little bit racist
>>
>>39286514
Oh I'm more than a "little bit" racist you dumb fucking low IQ nigger.
>>
>>39286514
So you don't believe in white privilege or anything like that? Blacks are poorer, because of their own faults?
>>
>>39286573
I live in a upper middle class area, and the demographics are pretty diverse here. Rich asians, blacks, whites etc.
>>
File: 1502397555968.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1502397555968.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>>39286501
>The police are not there to help you, they are not there to be your friend or even protect you. Unless you are white or white and rich.

So how do you negroes propose we deal with people who commit terrible crimes, such as rape, murder and pedophilia?

If the police are not allowed to deal with it, then who will?
>>
>>39286633
Well that's you, but what about all the Blacks who live in poverty? I get that some people don't really think about race that much, but I was talking about the Blacks who identify as Blacks.
>>
it's stupid to generalize entire races, cowards are cowards. "snitching" is ghetto problem, not a black problem
>>
>>39286671
Poverty seems to be a class thing more than a race thing. Wether statistics say there are more poor blacks than whites or vice versa, anybody is capable of being born into a less than ideal enviroment anf being raised in poverty.
>talking about blacks that identify as blacks
Lol the fuck does this even mean? I don't identify as a black guy?
>>
>>39285950
Because niggers have never managed to move past the clan stage of human development. They're still locked into a mindset that requires every one of them to survive. We know we don't need our neighbour to live out the week but nigs on some level don't
>>
>>39286514
You sound like an uncle tom bootlicking faggot
Cops are killing your people for sport and you think they're just "regular people"

And this is coming from a white guy
>>
>>39286636
well white people are the majority in this country. so it stands to reason that more white people will also be the victims of crimes. therefore they will be helped and crimes which affect them will be solved. also more white people are in power than minorities. which means they have more say in determining which communities get better funding from police and thus lowering crime in those areas.
>>
>>39286573
You're being a little racist saying black people have problems because of their faults. It's because of their choices. Don't pretend like there is no other option but to be the way they are.
>>
>>39286729
It means you didn't grow up in the Hood. You are a more of a marxist than a Black tribalist.
>>
>>39286735
My cousin is a police officer and he's so black he's purple
>>
>>39286762
Faults, choices. I don't think blacks have a fair chance of competing against other races. Those that do are often held back by their friends and family.
>>
>>39286762
There are other options. My parents are black and they grew up in the hood but they worked hard and moved out the hood and raised me in a safe neighborhood

Not all of us are niggers
>>
>>39286793
I agree with some of this, though. I still have family in the hood and they fuck with me for "acting white" sometimes. Enviromental factors can play a big factor, but that doesnt mean the other choices are void
>>
>>39286855
Biological differences also disadvantage some people. Let's say you don't want to believe that. You are going to find something else to blame for your predicament. White people holding you down, for instance. That's the case with most of this Black activism.
>>
File: Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016_3.jpg (221KB, 504x735px) Image search: [Google]
Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016_3.jpg
221KB, 504x735px
Does Mel Gibson like black people?
>>
>>39286807
Exactly, I know liberals hate when they hear someone say they have black friends, but it's true. Some black guys are alright and others are a fucking mess. It's not white privilege that I'm not fucking my cousin and smoking meth in a trailer. It's a choice. Same for black guys and whatever their stereotypes are.
>>
>>39286892
But then why do black people in nice neighborhoods act different than the ones in the hood? If its biological, shouldnt all my black friends and parents start chimping out?
>>
>>39286735
They kill the worst members of the black race. How is that not a good thing?
>>
>>39286936
It's not about acting nice. Black people can act nice just like everyone else can. Let's say two people are competing for a high pay job in sciences, and one of them are a lot better at understanding the concepts and doing the calculations. Who's going to get the job? The better suited, hopefully, but if the loser can't accept that he wasn't the best man for the job, he will grow resentful.
>>
>>39286971
That doesn't answer my question. You implied us blacks are biologically disadvantaged.

So why do the blacks in my neighborhood act like white kids? Why aren't I chimping out and why hasn't my father left me yet?
>>
>>39286999
I did say that. I didn't say that you were incapable of acting decent. People aren't just malicious from birth. It's getting the short end of the stick enough times, that turns people mean. I guess some people also have lower impulse control than others, but in a good environment most people can thrive.
>>
>>39286999
Because you're all exceptions with high enough IQ to act civilized like everyone else. Unfortunately, the majority of the black race isn't like that.
>>
>>39286901
Mel Gibson loves blacks and jews.
>>
I bet her asian bf likes to put it in her nice white pooper
>>
>>39287080
>high enough IQ
lul
>>
>>39287285
Oh shit wrong thread damn idk how to delete. sorry guys
>>
>>39285950
Its because snitches get stiches you dumb fuck
>>
The only discord that matters /gWBezv

Minorities and blacks only.
>>
>>39288269
>Minorities and blacks only
Why do nignogs do this? You realize Mexicans hate niggers even more than whites do, right? Do you not know about the gangbanger race wars going on in Southern California? Chinks hate blacks and Mexicans too. Just because you're not white doesn't mean you and every nonwhite group are going to jack each other off while singing Kumbaya.
>>
>>>39288395
It's true, nigs hate us as well and call us wetbacks. Even though we speak English better than them.
>>
>>39285950
This isn't how your average black person thinks. This is how black criminals think. Criminal logic is "I'm committing crimes too, who am I to tell?" A guy in the hood rapes a kid, the neighborhood criminals won't tell the police, they'll either beat the shit out of him or kill him.

The average black person who isn't involved in the criminal lifestyle snitches as fast as white people do.

Don't be fucking stupid.
>>
>>39288395
I can't even reply right.

>>39288431
>>
>>39288395

We've been jacking off and singing kumbaya for a while now. In fact some of our most active members are mexicans. If you're white you're welcome to join, it's not like we're racist. We just think your race have enough groups and forums.
>>
>>39288395
>race wars going on in Southern California
This happened but is partially a myth. But this "race war" was contained to South California and only Mexican gangs who were part of the Mexican Mafia were part of it. Go to North California and it's the exact opposite. The Nuestra Familia loves the Black Guerrilla Family. In Dallas and Houston, blacks and Mexicans get along pretty well. As well as Georgia.
>>
>>39285950
Those are retards plenty of good black people around but sadly thug culture has taken hold and you can blame (THEM) for it...
Even hopsin a rapper called them assholes.
>>
>>39286080
>im not black nor are there any blacks in my country
Still a nigger no matter your skin.
Nigger.
>>
>>39288471
>We just think your race have enough groups and forums.
What difference does it make? 4chan isn't a "whites only" website. You advocate for segregation and then you wonder why all this tribalism is going on.
>>
if you are branded a snitch you put your life and family at risk
>>
>>39286855
One of the most fucked up things is how pervasive it is for black people to tell other black people they "act white" or "talk white" or to pretend to be all angry or cringe or some shit. Let a guy do what he fuckin wants christ
>>
>>39289979
I don't even fret, I just avoid those assholes and hung out with the other blacks who liked to play yu gi oh and do other nerdy things.
>>
>>39290047
Good call

tbhdesu most of the regular chill black dudes I've known play yu gi oh/street fighter/project m
>>
>>39286372
ify friend raped a Child I would immediately call the police so he could get help and figure out their actions were wrong and punishment exists
>>
>>39285950

im half black, im not immoral. actually people dont trust me because im a snitch.
>>
>>39286124
those girls out there know what theyre doing when they go out in the clothes they do. of course theres sex offenders, because men weren't warned about those Jr.roasties ahead of time.
>>
>>39285950
>implying pigs give two fucks when niggas die
>>
>>39290322
>>39290322
It seems like they weren't really your friend then.
>>
>>39287080
What black people lack is emotional intelligence.
>>
Actually there are a lot of snitches in the black community. Educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDG3fS7Hxo
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.