[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too nervous to go to a gym >will always be skinny because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: dio.png (677KB, 878x910px) Image search: [Google]
dio.png
677KB, 878x910px
>too nervous to go to a gym
>will always be skinny because of this fear of doing anything with my life

Help me get over this fear already anons
>>
years of making no progress will crush your soul.

nothing but you can overcome this fear, gain the power and then abuse it into the ground like we all want
>>
Everyone will be too busy laughing at the fatties to even notice a skelly
>>
I was like you once, but I started going and it's actually a pretty comfy place as long as you don't fuck up massively (like throwing shit around or dropping stuff)

Everyone is doing their thing and they leave you alone.

But maybe if you go to some niggergym in America it's different, I don't know.
>>
do pushups you retard
>>
>>39283707
I'd star by doing some pushups.
If you don't know what exercises to do and you are to shy to ask anyone, just look up some youtube videos. You will get more comfortable over time.
>>
>>39283973
>>39283912
>>39283814
I already do loads of body weight stuff so I have a fairly good body, but I'm still kind of skinny

I'm just scared that I'll go into the gym with no idea what I'm doing and totally fuck up
>>
>>39283707
push ups and cold showers
>>
>>39284051
>I'm just scared that I'll go into the gym with no idea what I'm doing and totally fuck up

The internet is a great resource, you should use it. It takes about an hour of researching to find a routine that will show you what exercises to do and how to do them. You can also find proper gym etiquette if that's what you're also looking for. Hell if you have some money to spare you can also hire a personal trainer.
>>
>>39284130
I'm also afraid that I'll be extremely weak and I won't be able to lift any of the weights

What if I go into the gym, try and lift 1pl8 and fail tremendously. I'd probably just quit lad
>>
Buy a kettle ball for home.
>>
>>39284165
>uses the word "lad"
If you're from the UK, we should totally start working out, and meet up for a faggoty Jojo-style fight once we're ripped.
>>
>>39284165
>What if I go into the gym, try and lift 1pl8 and fail tremendously.

Why would you do something that you aren't comfortable with in the first place? It sounds like you haven't even looked into what kind of a routine you'd want IF you were to even go to a gym.

Do some research before you start crying over hypothetical situations like a fucking dipshit
>>
>>39284255
where you at lad

Lets meet and battle with our stands
>>
>>39284165
believe me, i was weak as fuck at first and nobody gave a fuck, everybody is so focused on their own workouts, the only bad thing might be that people ask you from time to time if you're done with your exercise equipment, chad thundercocks are a myth, it's a pretty comfy place with friendly people, if you just cant do it, buy dumbells or other light equipment and do the exercises at home

or stay skinny ofc
>>
>>39283707
go right as it opens, they'll be fucking nobody in the building and you can lift in peace
>>
File: pepe crimson.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepe crimson.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
>>39284663
W E S T M I D L A N D S B E S T M I D L A N D S
>>
shake mayo jars filled with water really fast one hour everyday
>>
File: NotoriousBIG.png (197KB, 290x338px) Image search: [Google]
NotoriousBIG.png
197KB, 290x338px
>>39284663
*Brings a gun with this as my Stand*
heh, nothin personnel, kid
>>
File: scouter.gif (582KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
scouter.gif
582KB, 500x271px
>>39284889
Same, Birmingham.

Absolute shithole, isn't it?
>>
lurk /fit/
>>
File: anus boy.jpg (9KB, 151x247px) Image search: [Google]
anus boy.jpg
9KB, 151x247px
>>39284939
>>39284889
Me too lads!
origigigigranna
>>
Skinnyfat bro reporting in

>Want to lift weights and wouldn't have a problem going to the gym if I knew what to do
>Don't bother because with my shitty diet the gains would be so minimal
>>
>>39285020
>>39285020
you got kik lad?
>>
File: 1502347332162.jpg (11KB, 220x361px) Image search: [Google]
1502347332162.jpg
11KB, 220x361px
ANON, you are not alone.

It's my 3rd day at gym and shit is not easy, i can barely lift 15 pounds but you know what? I'm still a fatfuck and i dont give a fuck what other think anymore because they ain't my bosses or parents, i invite you to the GLORIOUS IRON CHURCH OF THE GAINS.
Now, imagine this, you with a good phisique and the inteligence you posses (yeah, i can tell you are smarter than most of the normies) and you will be UNSTOPPABLE.
>>
>>39284939
>>39285020
I'm in Worcester and I don't go to Birmingham particularly often, but yeah, it's fucking awful.
>>
>>39285152
>>39285020
Contact info?!

Let's meet up and become jojos
>>
>>39285531
discord - brandon#4971
can't talk now, but will be able to tomorrow
>>
>>39285600
I can't add you for some reason my man
>>
>>39283707
No one cares buddy. In fact people are quite helpful and will correct you if your form is wrong.
>>
I have the same problem and started working out in house with some app. I hope in a few weeks I will be a little stronger and more fit and I will feel prepared to go to a gym and not make a fool of myself.
>>
>>39283707
Kettle bell + body weight excercises.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.