[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Internet friend has a cum fetish >She's never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Hotarubi no Mori e.gif (630KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hotarubi no Mori e.gif
630KB, 500x281px
>Internet friend has a cum fetish
>She's never had sex with a guy or even been around cum
>Wants me to send her a sex toy full of cum to play with
>Do a bunch of research on how long cum is viable
>Every source I find says it's only viable if it's frozen immediately or kept at body temperature
>Frozen is good forever
>Body temperature is only good for a day at best unless it's actually in a vagina
>Well okay then
>Cum in a fleshlight a couple times
>Mail it
>Takes 4 days going through temperature changes repeatedly
>Good then there's no way that shit's viable
>Flash forward to three weeks later
>"So my period's late anon"

How fucked am I because of my being a filthy internet degenerate?
>>
>>39283254
There's absolutely no way in hell the sperm survived for that long
>>
>>39283290
That was my thought. I'm pretty sure she's just stressed out that it might happen, and stress can make your period late.
>>
so was it frozen or no?
>>
>>39283254
Why would she willingly insert cum without having been on BC?

You should ghost her. Hopefully you didnt give her your real address.
>>
>>39283319
It was not. It sat in a box on my bed with some ice around it for a day and was kept "kind of cold", and then after that it was just in a box in the mail with no insulation for three days.

>>39283352
We've been friends since we were kids.
>>
>>39283254
Periods are late all the time bro. No need to panic.
>>
>>39283254
Ain't your problem at all even if you got her preggo. You don't even know the bitch irl.
>>
File: 1501360167815.png (314KB, 711x664px) Image search: [Google]
1501360167815.png
314KB, 711x664px
>>39283374
>Internet friend
>We've been friends since we were kids.
u wot m8
>>
>>39283374
If she says its your kid take a test to see if it's actually yours
>>
>>39283424
We've known eachother for a LONG time. Going on 12 years.
>>
>>39283374
ya, unless youre actually some divine being it just isnt possible for the sperm to be alive, also it had to smell pretty gross.
>>
>>39283485
Yeah, to be honest the smell was my biggest worry, I had it wrapped in plastic wrap to try to avoid that. Apparently it was pretty bad but she rinsed the outside off and the smell went away. Or maybe she just really wanted to play with cum so she put up with it.
>>
>>39283254
gotta be the dumbest op i've seen in quite a while
>>
File: Biowares mocap.webm (928KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
Biowares mocap.webm
928KB, 680x382px
>>39283254
Wouldn't worry about it being yours.
For one, the sperm wouldn't last that long.
Two, even if it did, thawed sperm is weaker than fresh.
Three, there has to be great pressure to get the sperm into her womb to fertilise an egg.
Four, she has to be on her period too.

Don't let her fuck some chad, then claim your the daddy and rake in alimony anon.
>>
>>39283254
>know her for 12 years
>send her cum
>not your gf

faggot retard
>>
>>39283254
She's fucking with you
The sperm was fucking dead as dead could be within 15 minutes
>>
4 days? your sperm should smells like ammoniac. She probably eat it anyway.
>>
File: 1467667741024.jpg (165KB, 1920x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1467667741024.jpg
165KB, 1920x1847px
>>39283737
Mine smells like this, apparently that means it's super fucking potent and good.
> tfw it'll never go anywhere but a tissue
>>
File: IMG_20170417_095835.jpg (18KB, 423x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_095835.jpg
18KB, 423x240px
>>39283703
this nanodesu
>>
>>39283660

Ovulation occurs after your period, she's actually less likely to get pregnant during it.

Also, you mean child support. Alimony is what its called after a divorce.

Unless he sent it frozen it would be dead after a few days
>>
>>39283726
and as a bonus, if it really is your child, you should be happy, because that kid is going to be as durable and resilient as a fucking space marine
>>
>>39283254
Ok listen closely retard. There are two possibilities in this situation, either her period is delayed for whatever or she fucked some nigger and is nos trying to make you pay for the child.

If she insists to keep the child make her do a DNA test. There is no chance it is your kid, literally 0%, so don't be a beta faggot and don't fall for her trap.
>>
I came here to laugh at you.

Good job
>>
>>39283254
Getting preggo is hard as fuck. Even if you time it right and bust in her pussy, there is only like a 10% chance she gets pregnant. You're fine dude. Chill out.
>>
So you will be a father without the fucking part.
Fucking kek
>>
>>39283254

That's pretty hot op.
I wish i could ask my Internet friend but im nowhere near that bold.
>>
>>39283254
she probably got pregant from some other guy but wants to pin it on you because either she likes you or thinks you're dumb enough to actually take the child from her
>>
>>39283254
It's not your kid. If she tries to pretend it's yours, dna test it.
>>
>>39283254
Why would the baby even be yours?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.