[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up after tired night >go to shower >feel the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: shower-head-12g.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shower-head-12g.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>wake up after tired night
>go to shower
>feel the nice, hot water pour down on me
>adjust the water-shooter thingy to only hit my chest and legs
>lay down
>fall asleep for like 20 minutes
Who else /fallasleepintheshower/ here?
>>
File: 1503469919140.jpg (25KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
1503469919140.jpg
25KB, 214x265px
>>39282881
>showering in the morning
>>
I take cold showers in the dark and come out wide awake
>>
Let me inform you on 2 facts
Fact 1: Only idiots shower in the morning
Fact 2: Only idiots fall randomly asleep
>>
>>39282965
but my hair looks greasy in the morning
>>
>>39282965
>tripfag criticizing ANYONE
Do you realize how stupid you look?
>>
>>39282965
It's only acceptable to not shower in the morning if you change your bedsheets every single day. Otherwise it's gross
>>
>>39283013
Whats original gross about it?
>>
>>39282965
>shower in the evening
>go to bed with wet hair and wake up with a disaster

>shower in the morning
>style your hair perfectly and let it dry

You're a moran
>>
>>39283013
if you shower at night you're clean and don't have to change the sheets
>>
>>39283013
If you shower at night you don't make your bedsheets dirty???
>>
Showering at night does fuck all. You're still dirty from sleeping and you stay like that all day.
>>
File: 1496500640184.png (23KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496500640184.png
23KB, 498x450px
>>39282881
i just sit for a moment in shower coz its one of the only places where i can be naked and depressed
i wish i were dead fuck this place
>>
>>39283096
My hair is not long because I am not a stupid woman, faggot. Kys long haired edgy metalfag.
>>
>shower in the evening
>wake up with headache

DAMNIT
>>
>>39283096
>style your hair.
This has to be bait. I have never "styled" my hair not even once in my life whatever the fuck that even means. You better be a faggot because we hate roasties here.
>>
>>39283292
Forgot to take off your trip that time faggot
>>
>>39283292
>fails at samefagging
Proof trips on any board are fucking retarded snowflakes that think their dumb opinion matters.
>>
>>39283418
Why would I take my trip ever fagboy? I don't get paranoia from being hated in the pixel world like you anonymous pussy
>>
>>39283515
The joke is on you retard. I never tried to samefag. I guess you are just a dumbass troll and you think everybody is like you. Go back to the /b/ait board aids-ass.
>>
>>39282881
I do this very same thing, for the same amount of time..
>>
I discovered the glory of night showers. It is an adjustment and there is a period where it sucks.

The problem is I have to wet my hair to style it in the morning.
>>
>>39282881

Whenever I'm feeling like shit and I'm going to throw up this is the first thing I like to do after I blow chunks
>>
>>39283560
Jokes on you faggot. You're a faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.