[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to college class fairly early >sit down at a random

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1480828046019.jpg (32KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1480828046019.jpg
32KB, 385x385px
>get to college class fairly early
>sit down at a random seat
>take out a book and read until the teacher gets there
>watch as other students come in and pick seats
>by the time the teacher arrives every seat is taken except for the seats directly adjacent to me
How the fuck do they already know to avoid me? Why am I already ostracized before anyone even knows my name?
>>
File: 1502914638254.jpg (37KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502914638254.jpg
37KB, 612x612px
Who reads a book before class starts man? Maybe that's why
>>
Does the class get literally filled with people except the two seats next to you?
>>
File: Beer holding MAN.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
Beer holding MAN.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>39282534
Sounds like something I'd dream of anon

>Go into classroom

>All the seats are taken besides ones next to stacies and Chads

You have no idea what that's like.
>>
>>39282559
What else am I supposed to do? Use my phone to text the friends I don't have?

>>39282567
Yes, that is what happened, plus no one sat in the seat behind me.
>>
>>39282534
LITERALLY ME.
I even sit in the exact center of the room sometimes and people would rather stand in the back over sitting next to me.
>>
>>39282534
At least it wasn't the wrong class
>>
>>39282587
Maybe wait outside for a while, pretend you're texting someone, browse the web on your phone.
Also, how are you dressed? Because that can be the reason too
>>
This happens to me too

Some people have a robot aura
>>
>>39282668
How is that better than reading a book? I was wearing plain grey shorts and a blue T-shirt.

>>39282585
Don't be late if you don't want that to happen.
>>
File: Angry drooling cat.jpg (76KB, 712x579px) Image search: [Google]
Angry drooling cat.jpg
76KB, 712x579px
>>39282767
>Don't be late

I was 5 mins early.
>>
File: 1422941218801.png (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422941218801.png
68KB, 300x300px
Happens to me as well. I keep to myself mostly so I think people just think it will be awkward.

I don't really care desu. If randoms did sit next to me I wouldn't mind but I probably wouldn't say much to them.
>>
>>39282534
that's because you're a fat greasy goblin
if you practiced the unholy art known as hygiene, you wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>39282534
Are you originally fat?
>>
>>39282534
Did you stink or something with bad oddor?
>>
why the fuck would would you want anyone to sit next to you? Also dont listen to the retard, just read your book no one gives a shit.
>>
>>39282929
>>39282930
>>39282947
>implying
No, I am 130lbs, 5'9", no smells.

>>39282894
>>39283197
It's nice to have neighbors in case the teacher tells people to partner up. Last year I had to do a partner speech and I got to work with an emo girl who sat next to me, made the whole ordeal much more enjoyable and I didn't have to walk around looking for a partner, just leaned over and asked if she wanted to work with me.
>>
>>39282767
Reading a book before class makes you seem boring. Doesnt matter how smart you think you look, normies don't see that because they dont do that. Also, looks, you said shorts and a t shirt, what about shoes? Your hair? Glasses? Shaved?
>>
>>39282620

B& inbound
>>
>>39283891
Boring as opposed to what? I'm waiting for the class to start, I'm not making a performance to entertain other people. Really don't think it matters much, but generic sneakers. My hair is shaggy. Don't wear glasses or any accessories. I had a bit of scruff, hadn't shaved for a few days.
>>
>>39282587
>What else am I supposed to do? Use my phone to text the friends I don't have?
Mimi.... sweetie l;)
>>
>>39284162
So shit clothes, unkempt appearance, and engaged in an asocial behavior. Why are you surprised that people avoided you? Did you even look up when people were moving around you?
>>
>>39282534
Until you brought this up, I didn't realize there is a 3-seat radius between me and anyone else in the lecture hall. What have i done to offend these people?
>>
File: blah.png (32KB, 983x520px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
32KB, 983x520px
>>39282587
>Use my phone to text the friends I don't have?
>he hasn't downloaded literally hundreds of fanfiction stories to his phone
I recommend Cool Reader GL.
>>
>>39284162
As opposed to what everyone else is doing before class starts. Like I said, even standing outside with your phone is better than isolating yourself inside the classroom. Your appearance is also a key factor and it may be keeping them from sitting close to you.
>>
>>39284729
>only a few hundred
you are like little babby
>>
>>39284729
In what way does holding a phone make me more approachable than holding a book? Anyway, I don't like reading on a phone, it's a pain in the ass to scroll/swipe, prefer holding a book.

>>39284815
Maybe our cultures are different. Where I am, no one stands outside classrooms waiting, they just go inside and sit down. My appearance isn't offputting, at least in ways that I can control. I don't wear outlandish stuff and my hair is nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>39282587
Phonepost while you pretend to text your friends
>>
you are like a noble gas with a valence shell that is already full of electrons. that is why nobody will bond with you. they don't know why they cant bond with you any more than silicon doesn't know why it can't bond with helium.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.