[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a qt gf and I'll find a job and go to it whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503443111839.jpg (86KB, 407x408px) Image search: [Google]
1503443111839.jpg
86KB, 407x408px
Give me a qt gf and I'll find a job and go to it whether I want to or not.

Otherwise the world has nothing for me if it can't provide me stipend of 1 qt gf as payment.

Why would I work with tfw no gf? Money is worthless.
>>
A job gets you money, money gets you women. The better the job, the better the women you can get, so don't expect a model if you work a McJob.
>>
>>39282655
then it's not worth it to work.
>>
don't bother anon. if you need money to get a gf then you will never find one who actually loves you. do what I do instead, drown yourself in escapism until virtual reality waifus arrive. that is what motivates me to work.
>>
>>39282798
This man gets it. I am saving money for my robot waifu.
>>
>>39282798
I tried to do that but I lost interest in everything I thought I liked, there were girls at the few jobs I've had but none interested in me so it became tormenting to be around them.

Maybe suicide is all I have left unless you people provide me my stipend of 1 qt gf.
>>
You can always just become homeless and get a homeless gf. No promise that a rich Chad won't try to lure her away from you, though.
>>
>>39283036
No. You give gf or I don't do what you want.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39282527
This is the spirit, anon.
>>
you are unnecessary
>>
>>39283036
Only about 10% of homeless people are women since women can just suck someone's dick to have a place to sleep and society coddles them.
If you can't get a gf when 50% of people are women, why would you be able to get one when they're only 10%?
>>
>>39282527
>he thinks life is going to hand him everything
desu you'd be better off dead
if you want nice things, you have to work for them
this has been the default for the fucking entirety of human history
No, Chad and Stacy do not get shit for free, as they have to work hard to maintain their Chad and Stacy status

Get the fuck off your fat lazy disgusting ass and do shit, you utter disgrace
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.