[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE A FUCKING GF? I FUCKING DESERVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: 1503259707716.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503259707716.png
29KB, 633x758px
WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE A FUCKING GF?
I FUCKING DESERVE I A GF I AM A NICE GUY. ALL FHO ARE FUCKIN SCUM WHO ONLY WANT CHAD
>>
File: IMG_299.png (878KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_299.png
878KB, 1242x2208px
>>39282304

feels gud having a gf anon

feeeels reeel nice

I will admit I have to act like a Chad around her because she really thinks I'm weird. Hope one day I can find a girl who's as weird as me
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>39282304
>I AM A NICE GUY
Wrong move anon. You must be a GOOD guy, not a nice guy. What is a good guy? Someone who is true to their own moral code despite anything else. Through this you can reach contentment even when living alone, and being content with yourself will draw women to you in the long run.
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (88KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
88KB, 1200x600px
Wow

So lemme get this straight

You. A grown ass man, are crying over not having an annoying half-child around. You're so blueballed you're mistaking your sexual urges for something else.

Go bang a few whores and clear your mind. You've got thoughts of lust clouding you.
>>
>>39282548
>find someone who is just as weird as me
Same here. What's really strange though is that you already want another girl to be with...If you aren't happy with your current one why are you with her at all?
>>
>>39282812
Women cannot be weird they are the exact same carbon copy of one another
>Omg I luv dogs XD XD XD
>Lemme take a selfie XD
>I'm soooo shy xd *hits on Chad*
>>
>>39283412
This x100000000
This anon is a god
>>
>>39282304
Man, nice is an assumed default quality. That shits baseline. You gotta have more going for you than that. And that deserve shit is silly.
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (28KB, 350x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
28KB, 350x370px
>>39282304
>a nice guy
>implying
>>
>>39283412
Yes half the world is identical in personality. Like 3.7 billion human beings. Fucking hell. You're never gonna have decent relationships if you're not treating girls like actual people.
>>
File: dfg.jpg (20KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
20KB, 300x360px
>>39282548
> see "ttyl"
> think of /dev/tty1
I'm fucking hopeless.
>>
>>39284049
>not treating girls like actual people
huh?
they get the same paperwork in triplicate as everyone else. standard procedure id check.
there are no discrepancies
>>
>>39283412

Welp i guess im a fucking man then
>>
>>39284192
Will you be my bf
Originality
>>
>>39284250

Sure Internet stranger, while we're at it, we should get married
>>
>>39284318
Yes let's do it, I'm free today. I'll pick you up in an hour and we'll head to the chapel
>>
>>39284376

Great, where are you? how do i get a hold of you internet husbando?
>>
File: GcGihfg_d.jpg (51KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
GcGihfg_d.jpg
51KB, 640x357px
>>39284318
Heartless roastie cunt I hope you die cunt you are all terrible and literally the same
>>
>>39284417

That is too smol for me to read and besides that, I'm a man now so fuck off
>>
>>39284401
Here's my email
[email protected]
I look forward to our gay wedding, husbando
>>
>>39284456
Tinder Chad admits to being a rapist in bio
Women still flirt with him
>>
>>39282304
>says he's a nice guy
>calls women scum

L O L
O
L
>>
File: 1503430528061.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1503430528061.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>39284417
Dont waste your time anon. Cunts like that dont deserve it.
>>
>>39284484

I guess this means you don't want to meet. suit yourself

>>39284507

I've never had Tinder but even if i did i would immediately know that profile is a fake and not bother messaging it.
not that id message first anyway
>>
>>39284572

i was saying that sarcastically, it was obvious i was joking because i dont agree with the stereotyping being across the board you fookin mong
>>
>>39284049
Yeah great way to counter if I am wrong then how come they are literally all like that except for the starving blacks in advance who haven't even discovered dogs hmm.
>>
>>39284669
Wait if you were being serious I've got a secondary email account. I don't like posting actual contact info but you could email that and we could exchange whatever.
>>
>>39284702
This degenerate normie fag is not me anon.
>>39284572
I do agree with you
>>
>>39284708

You're not entirely wrong. I just know there are exceptions. at least 10% maybe more.
Not everyone is a hivemind.
>>
>>39284737

About the husband thing no but I'd talk to you if you wanted.
>>
>>39284821
Husband thing was a joke but here's my email. I like making new friends.
[email protected]
Send me your Discord or whatever
>>
>>39284868

okay give me a minute to make one
>>
because you want a pretty and vain gf.
if you a nice guy, u deserve a nice gurl
>>
>>39282304
>I deserve
you don't deserve anything
nobody does
>>
File: bardcuck.png (87KB, 513x941px) Image search: [Google]
bardcuck.png
87KB, 513x941px
>>39282304
How does it feel to be a loser OP?
>>
>>39282304
I like how you went with "NICE GUY", not "ATTRACTIVE GUY". I think we all know why you don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>39282304
I wonder...

Think on the girls you've seen in your life. Think of all the times you've approached them, cared about them, dreamt of them, bought them things, offered dinners, made plans, offered advice and help, given support. Think of all that you have done for them.

Now think what they have done for you. Nothing, right? Just... nothing at all. The simplest things, like hugs, hanging out, just keeping company.. things that cost them nothing, and yet things they won't do because to them even that nothing is better than you.

Why, in all the fucked up things in the world, *why*, would you ever want to spend your life with people like that?

How do you imagine it would turn out? Do you think it would somehow magically change if you suddenly got on a date, or a bit further than that? Do you think it would make it better when you worshiped the ground beneath their feet, and they just barely minded company, totally and obviously unappreciative of all your effort on a daily basis? It wouldn't.

The problem isn't that you don't have a GF. The problem is that the kind of romantic, nice, giving GF that you've grown up to believe in reading books and entertainment news, watching movies or playing games, is one in a million.

The average dating guys have to endure an un-fucking-believable amount of BS. They do that, because their drive to have someone, anyone at all is so great that it drives them into miserable relationships and marriages doomed for failure, with debts all over the place and practically no time for themselves for decades in a row. You might be surprised, but the only real difference between you and those guys is that you're not willing to go to such extreme lengths. This took me fucking decades to understand. That it was me all along. It was me who - despite doing 10 000 times more for women than women have ever done for me - wasn't willing to go far enough. And now that I know? God damn am I proud and happy of that choice.
>>
>>39285207
>"Chads 7 inch cock"
I have a 7.5 inch cock and even I've been cucked by Chad
>be at dorm uni freshman year
>meet hot blonde girl
>she offers to have sex with me the first day we meet
>freeze up like a beta
>literally asks me to have sex with her a couple times and i say "no it'd be too weird"
>figures me out and starts making fun of me and my penis being too small
>develop a oneitis
>tells me "I'm such a nice guy" friendzone
>fail out of calculus and parents take me out of uni
>transfer to different uni
>try to get in that puss and embarrass my self in text game
>she bangs my roommate who has an 8 inch cock
>she bangs him in my old bed
>she uses my dorm room name tag as a sex toy

I got off to her banging him every day for 2 years
>>
File: IDV2bpK_d.jpg (318KB, 640x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IDV2bpK_d.jpg
318KB, 640x4800px
>>39282304
Is this your life IRL?
I hope so.
>>
>>39282304
The problem is you are entitled. A GF isn't just given to you like everything else in your pathetic life. You have to go out and secure one, earn one.
>>
>>39282304
Do you talk to girls? If not, you have no ground to complain.
>>
>>39282304

THE TRUTH you don't want to hear

Are you ready?... Fasten your safety belt... Here we go...

The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because you want one so badly...

When people are desperate other people can sense it.... Desperation is a huge turnoff...

The reason you can't get a girlfriend is because you lack self-confidence...

It doesn't matter how tall you are, or how short you are... It doesn't matter how big your penis is because they're not going to know how big your penis is until they've already decided to let you get naked in front of them...

It doesn't matter how much money you have or if you have buck teeth or if your eyes are crossed...

I used to DJ in strip clubs in Atlanta for 10 years... Strippers would come up into my booth every single day and ask me, "what do you think about me getting a boob job?", or "what do you think about me getting a real big tattoo right here?"...

I would always tell them the exact same answer...

"That would be your second stupidest decision you've ever made in your life... The first most stupid decision being to become a stripper"

Then I would ask them my famous Johnny Neptune question, the same one I'm about to ask you...

"Do you know what's the most attractive attribute on any human being?"

SELF CONFIDENCE.....

Imagine being at a party the room filled with people, and suddenly somebody walks in and they have an air about them of self-confidence... Not arrogance, but a soft easy-going self-confidence... That person is magnetic to everyone in the room... They are putting off an aura that everyone who wants to achieve, so we gravitate towards that person...

You're not stupid so I don't need to tell you the rest of the story... Everything you've ever heard about getting a girl was wrong... Everything you think you know needs to be deleted from your memory circus because it's all wrong... Start doing everything that complete opposite of the way you have been told
>>
File: 1496225907063.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496225907063.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>39285207
DELET NAO. Too much feels
>>
>>39285715
Gave me a good kek
>>
>>39282569
This right here senpai. Focus on you and your job/career and have hobbies duh bitches will fall into place overtime usually that wifey material type too.
>>
>>39286183
Although your advice seems sound, I can't help but to notice that it doesn't offer any real advice on how to attract a woman... Just focusing on your job is simply not good enough because that's a perfect way to blend into the woodwork and become invisible... If you want to attract a woman you're going to have to actually learn how to ATTRACT one...

That's where the self-confidence comes in... I've given you the best advice you've ever heard in your life and you're going to try to tell him that focusing on the job is the secret and suddenly all the women are going to throw themselves at him...

That's BULLSHIT and you know it... That's why you don't have a girlfriend... You never get laid and you never go out on dates and you don't have any women that come up to you and want to start a conversation because they find you intriguing and magnetic...

I'm sure you can focus on your job all day long but that's not going to get you a girl any more than eating yogurt all day long or listening to the radio...

again: to ATTRACT a woman, you must ATTRACT one
>>
>>39282304
Just literally fucking talk to girls like you're confident and smell and look decent while you're doing it. Don't go for stacys either, learned that the hard way
>>
>>39286333
>tfw too autistic to say hi to a girl i see every fucking day
and she introduced herself to me, she took the initiative first. all i can do is stare at her when shes not looking. fuck im so autistic i want to die. god fucking dammit its not fair.
>>
>>39286308
Well yeah but I figured confidence was a no brainier. Anons just don't be a douche, creeper or perv and focus on yourself and the wife bitches will come around, when they do keep them baited like a shitty meme on /b/.

Do this by being a normal version of yourself (do not reveal power level or autismicmagika) and work hard showing confidence and balls but also able to treat the ladies good and proper. Weed out hoes if they fuck you the first night or within a few weeks they are probably a hoe.

Make due with the good slut sex and move on, don't mention all the sluts you banged ethier in a shitty way to prove how good you are at sex or how valuable you are, girls aren't like us they always have some Chad creeping and thirsty as fuck so when you try and act like the pussy can be replaced they will just move onto another dude. Jesus Christmas.
>>
>>39286454
* No brainer

Also Anon I do pretty well and have a few girls currently to pick from at the moment on which to date. Settle down now and be humble, take the advice I just gave you. Start by being less of an Autist.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.