[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normies talk about? I wanna get along with them, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What do normies talk about? I wanna get along with them, but I feel like my subject matters weird them out too much, so I know I shouldn't bother "being myself" in that regard.
>>
Latest T.V show like Big Bang Theory or game of thrones. Their lives, they enjoy talking about themselves. Also try and avoid things like Warhammer and D&D, they'll call you weird.
>>
>>39280853
The latest rappers, Game of thrones and the walking dead, memes from 2011-2014, whatever drama Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are involved in. That's honestly all they are and all they talk about, why would you want to get along with them
>>
Fuck normies their songs, pop culture and media are degenerate decadent filth. I wish someone would rise up and filter all that shit.
>>
Watch normie vlogs like Danny Duncan or Andrew Hales and learn from them
>>
If you have "smart" normie friends like I do, we'll talk about politics and religion (very rarely) and general news about science. To be a socially capable normie you need to know how to adjust to topic changes and know what to add. Dumb normals will talk about shows yeah, but more interesting ones might discuss documentaries instead.

Once you get used to it, you'll realize that NEET conversations are super fucking boring
>>
>>39281378
>neet conversations
I have never had a conversation with a meet, what are they like, and I'm pretty sure it's not anime because I'm one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.