[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad wins even when he's dead. Women would rather fuck a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1503596293076.png (400KB, 834x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1503596293076.png
400KB, 834x1002px
Chad wins even when he's dead. Women would rather fuck a mangled corpse of Chad and follow him to the grave than even talk to you. All women are like this and would do the same exact thing if given the opportunity. How can you even compete?
>>
>>39280745
What the fuck? Is that real? How is that possible?
>>
How the heck is that supposed to be possible?
>>
Bro that's not even possible. Sperm dies if it's outside the body too long, and similairly it also dies when the person dies.

How the fuck can a dead man even orgasm? This makes no sense unless she microscopically removed the sperm cells and injected them into her ovaries or something...
>>
>>39280758
>>39280766
If the man is freshly dead, he can still get an erection and leak cum. The body can continue to have bodily functions for days after death.
>>
>>39280766
>How the heck is that supposed to be possible?
If the bodies are very freshly dead I suppose it's possible

sperm would die pretty quickly after death
>>
>>39280786
Maybe she opened his balls to squeeze Chad's sperm and inject it into her because Chad is too irresistible. She probably spent 6 nights with him and worshiped his dick.
>>
>>39280745
This is fake. Worldnewdailyreport is a hoax news site.
Stop reposting bullshit.
>>
>>39280745
he was probably alive when they banged and she finished him off to hide the evidence she was a rapist, but like all murderers, she overlooked something that would lead to her capture.
>>
>>39280847
>this is fake

Found the roastie
>>
How do we know it was Chad?
>>
>>39280866
http://realorsatire.com/worldnewsdailyreport-com/
Literal fake news
>>
was it reanimator or something that had this as a horror movie plot, ffs we are through the looking glass of fiction usurping reality
>>
>>39280898
Yeah, she'd be fucking the dead body of a bot. How dumb are you?
>>
>>39280758
The nuts hang outside the body because sperm can't take the body temperature. They're supposed to be at room temperature, so him being dead wont kill them. Eventually they'll die like they normally do of course, but I guess she got to him first.
>>
>>39280918
How would the blood get to his penis when his heart isn't beating?
>>
>>39280961
The act of the woman humping his body circulates his blood and the vagina milks him.

Women are fucking gross. And the sickest thing is that femanons would all do this shit.
>>
>>39281002
okay let's be real here, men don't care if they get raped while alive and we sure as hell don't care when we are dead

there is no crime here and this is a travesty of justice.
>>
>>39280766
most likely there is a breed of chads who have gained the ability to orgasm even after death, so their genes can spread as much as possible. truly the next step in human evolution.
>>
>>39280745
Imagine being the child and learning how you were created. Damn that would be something. I bet you could get mad pussy just by playing on some girls emotions over that story.
>>
>>39280786
Dead men can still ejaculate since it's an involuntary process. Though she would have had to gotten to the body quite soon after death.
>>
>>39280745
All womans are whores news at 11.
>>
>>39280904
BUT *clap emoji*
IT *clap emoji*
SUPPORTS *clap emoji*
MY *clap emoji*
WORLD *clap emoji*
VIEW *clap emoji*
>>
>>39281508
>implying this isn't real and that all women aren't whores

How toasted is your roast?
>>
>>39281431
No. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for ehaculation which would be nearly impossible post mortem.

even though you describe ejaculation as an involuntary process, it's still reliant on stimulation and a corpse cannot register stimulation.
>>
>>39281557
Whatever you want to say, it can still happen after death. It's a common enough thing when you hang men, they bust a nut after even though dead.
>>
>>39280745
>impregnating girls even after death

Pretty impressed. Though looking at her I'd bet he'd wish he was still alive.
>>
>>39281625
They're not dead when they're busting their nut, your literally retarded
>>
>>39280745
Like we can agree the dude was a chad, but can we also agree that the kid would probably be the protagonist of the earth if this was true?
>>
>>39280745
This is real fake news
>>
>>39281071
Underratedddr
>>
>>39280745
>worldnewsdaily

yeah OK.
I personally have 'had' several male corpses (I do not dig up graves or work in a morgue, however my city has many homeless and cold winters) and have not yet been impregnated. I have even used my boyfriends semen and rubbed it on a corpses nose to make it eat me out (he was watching so I am no whore) and this did not impregnate me. This is a hoax. I don't think dead people evan have DNA
>>
>>39280745
>How can you even compete?

She's clearly on the bottom rung of society. Who cares.
>>
>>39280745
Yeah no, chad wont want here and neither would I.
Thats weird as fuck.
>>
>>39280745
at least women can look upon their own kind and realize they aren't as great as they think
>>
>>39280745
its depressing how little standards we have anymore... do people not even snope shit anymore? Took me 2 seconds to look this up desu but maybe im just a roastie in denial baka
>>
>>39280745
so what did she do wrong?
>>
File: chadaver.png (394KB, 747x1400px) Image search: [Google]
chadaver.png
394KB, 747x1400px
chads have it so fucking easy
>>
File: 1421219986939.jpg (106KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421219986939.jpg
106KB, 491x450px
>>39282560
>chadaver
okay you got me
>>
>>39282560
>Chadaver
holy fucking lmao
>>
>>39282560
>chads have it so fucking easy

holy shit that is so me wtf?
>>
>>39282560
>the chadaver
jesus christ my dude that's the funniest shit i've seen in a while
>>
>>39282110
You're a dumbass. No other way to put it. It's a known, historically documented thing.
>>
>>39280745
FUGGG IMAGINE THAT LITTLE FUCKING CORPSE BABY LMAO
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.